~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

I didn't get to see the eclipse because it was also cloudy here in Arizona. Just a little gift from California I suppose. xD

TNP:

What sort of hair products do you use every day?

yes!!

do you put pins in your hair?

No. I use shampoo and conditioner. On gym days my long locks get braided. If I get to go out of the house, I blow dry my hair. If I get to play with the "big kids" I may even curl it with the help of some hairspray. I've put pins in my DD's hair, she hates in because she has to be still for so long while I style her hair.

What are your New Years party plans?

What are your New Years party plans?

Well I'm free to go out. I haven't been out on NYE in a long time so maybe I will but most likely not.

TNP....Did you make cookies over the weekend?

NOPE! Woo hoo! I have Thursday and Friday off! Paaartay!

TNP:

What is your favorite soda to drink?

TNP....do you like SOUP? What is your FAV?

Yeah, rarely eat it. When I think dinner it doesn't come to mind. But i love basic chicken noodle.

TNP.......Do you ever make soup from scratch? Not counting using broth.

Y'know I never have made soup from scratch. I have come close, but I did use broth. I made some really good thick chicken and dumplings a couple of nights ago, but I did cheat and use chicken broth...

TNP:

Do you like any reality shows? If so which one is your fave?

Yeah, rarely eat it. When I think dinner it doesn't come to mind. But i love basic chicken noodle.

TNP.......Do you ever make soup from scratch? Not counting using broth.

Is soup the same as stew? If so, then from scratch. Other wise Prego makes the soup for me. I love Panera's Broccoli Cheddar.

Favorite guilty pleasure?

nope! i just use my phone.. yes i am one of those people!!

do you get those party poppers for new years eve?

do you get those party poppers for new years eve?

I was in a store and saw a huge pile of what I thought were fireworks. They aren't legal in my county so I did a double take and it was tons of poppers.

I didn't get any though, they kind of make a mess.

TNP......Do you look forward to a big Christmas dinner?

I was in a store and saw a huge pile of what I thought were fireworks. They aren't legal in my county so I did a double take and it was tons of poppers.

I didn't get any though, they kind of make a mess.

TNP......Do you look forward to a big Christmas dinner?

I look forward to Christmas goodies, including dinner. And then go the gym every day for an entire week, two hours at a time, to burn it all off.

Do you watch the parades on Christmas day?

no i hate parades..

do you stay up late to watch the ball drop?

we stay up late, sometimes the ball dropping cerimony is on our tv, most times we're playing games.

Stay home, go to a bar/nightclub, or out with a small group for New Years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter