°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

Ok, I'll play too, even though I don't have any really recent pictures of me (I'm waiting for my May trip to get some good Disney ones).

This one's from our trip in 2006... riding the WDW Railroad:

My hair is much longer now, and red. :)

And the only recent one of me (sorry for the Myspace quality, I was playing with my camera phone):

:upsidedow

Ok, I'll play too, even though I don't have any really recent pictures of me (I'm waiting for my May trip to get some good Disney ones).

This one's from our trip in 2006... riding the WDW Railroad:

My hair is much longer now, and red. :)

And the only recent one of me (sorry for the Myspace quality, I was playing with my camera phone):

:upsidedow

Beautiful pics Jen, loving the hair!!!!!

I remember Art from when I was at the BC in Feb. Being my first time staying at a WDW property and not knowing about these boards yet I had no idea he was a institution.

He's a great guy. I met him and got to know him last year during several trips. We keep in touch.
If you search the boards, you'll find threads that people have started just about him.

Hope you're enjoying the boards!

He's a great guy. I met him and got to know him last year during several trips. We keep in touch.
If you search the boards, you'll find threads that people have started just about him.

CM Stalker! :rotfl2:

I am! My DD started pin trading our last trip so I am excited for her to do some trading with Art.

This is me

DSC00701.jpg

Yay...a picture of Shawn...now where's Jill??? but dang it Shawn this pic kind of doesnt coincide with my image of you sitting back eating popcorn as you watch all our drama!!!!!:lmao:

Yay...a picture of Shawn...now where's Jill??? but dang it Shawn this pic kind of doesnt coincide with my image of you sitting back eating popcorn as you watch all our drama!!!!!:lmao:

So true, not what I picture either of Shawn...:lmao: :lmao: but he is handsome.

OK you two...quit picking on me:sad2:

Awwww...but u r so much fun to pick on and who else can we pick on besides you:):) and u r the one that started the darn visual in my head with the popcorn so dont blame me if I cant shake it.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter