°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

K I'll post more.... LOL I'm not sure this was the point of the thread but.. ah well!

IMG011.jpg

mainstreetme.jpg

HORRID pic of me (but with my fav character statue!)

IMG004.jpg

Ok so those are old but *cry* it's the last time I was at disney

These are more recent from canananananada!

P1010060.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010080.jpg

Ok. that's enough "me"

Cin, you are beautiful! I know that place!! Indoor glow in the dark MINIGOLF!!!!!! I went there once with this guy from CA I was dating... he was cute... ANYWAYS.. how cool...lol

WOW!!! I am really enjoying all these photos......AWESOME!!!!

You all are making me want to go home and dig out some pictures - if I get time tonight I will and scan them and post them tomorrow - just realized the kids had a disney photo album here at work.

Here is one from March 06 this is Lukes 1st time at Disney and the last time I was there -

disney2006-1.jpg

I'll add one of me here. This is me at SSR last Oct, the day after the tower incident, so I'm not feeling my best, LOL.
277208176_QaJXs-L.jpg

Oh, and I saw this sign while driving last summer and had to stop and take a photo

277210108_BQPZb-L.jpg

There are also pics of a few other DISers if you follow the link to my Smugmug account.

Thanks Teresa...I don't post too often..consider this a drive by

Oh, and I saw this sign while driving last summer and had to stop and take a photo

277210108_BQPZb-L.jpg

There are also pics of a few other DISers if you follow the link to my Smugmug account.
so...ahem just exactly what type of a show were you putting on Saturday time?????:rolleyes1
:rotfl:

Yeah, at the Chowder Pot club too...LOL:lmao: :lmao:

familyboard...no comment...familyboard

lol...do u ever notice that seems to be our mantra here....family board, family board......geesh....lol...we should be ashamed of ourselves ( should being the key word here)

I'll play, I am a bit of a newbie just started posting on the adult/solo boards yesterday. This is me and my DD8 at DL a few weeks ago. Tigger made a point of messing up her hair, it was sticking up in all different directions when we were done. My hair guy chopped all my hair off last week, so it isn't long anymore. :)

I'll play, I am a bit of a newbie just started posting on the adult/solo boards yesterday. This is me and my DD8 at DL a few weeks ago. Tigger made a point of messing up her hair, it was sticking up in all different directions when we done. My hair guy chopped all my hair off last week, so it isn't long anymore. :)

Precious picture Amy!!!!

Art the Greeter at Beach Club Resort & I
IMGP0369r.jpg

Art the Greeter at Beach Club Resort & I
IMGP0369r.jpg

I remember Art from when I was at the BC in Feb. Being my first time staying at a WDW property and not knowing about these boards yet I had no idea he was a institution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter