~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupp just like we did not think it was fair when you went last week...but I will say Howdy to Mickey for ya 3/31..I have room...wanna come down? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am picking up Duckie, Kimmie and Jen on the way down...
Heck ya! CT is on the way!

Sorry :flower3: :flower3: ..I had to go to my son's last home basketball game...but since he lives 3 hours from me....did not get home until 1 am...please accept my humble apologies Mistress Carrie and Duckie..:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Haha darn straight

Where is my roomie this am? Hungover maybe

Yupp just like we did not think it was fair when you went last week...but I will say Howdy to Mickey for ya 3/31..I have room...wanna come down? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am picking up Duckie, Kimmie and Jen on the way down...

If I get myself to Port Huron, will you pick me up too? I wanna come along too!!!:yay:

Ya know..not nice to rub in sunny and nice for us buried in ice...:headache: :headache: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Yes it was another dismal weekend in CA, had to even put on long pants and a light sweatshirt before venturing into the parks over the weekend. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I don't know how you all live in that cold white wet stuff.. Right Sha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter