• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

((¯*•Share your feelings•*¯))

I am really homesick.

I currently have a huge crush on two really cute guys.

I miss my doggy.

I feel like my "friends" are only nice to me because Im new.

*I'll think of more later.*

I know this is to post probelms n stuff but to be honest tonight is going all right!

Maybe some of my awesome luck will virtually rub off on you

PIXIE DUST AND WISHES!

Mouse

My teacher thinks I should be little miss perfect. [You are not so why should I? Amy is your "wonder women" which is great. I just hope she doesn't end up with the same thing I had to go through with you and my friends. And I hope you don't push her to the edge like you did me.]

That same teacher told my friend that she was the one that made her confident. I mean Oh! Forget about my friend with confidence NO it was the teacher that made her confident. >.< And no she is not overconfident tyvm. YOU are way overconfident and it shows. Leave my friend alone.

That teachers daughter hates me...honestly couldn't care. Don't talk about my friends and you'll be fine with me.

The only kind of conversation my friend likes anymore if it's talking about a guy that's "HOTT". And it's annoying.

My new teacher that is kinda the same as the first teacher is mad because I told her I might have to quit the club....dude...stress...I'm 14! My gosh! I'm only 1 person, 1 person that would like to have nice teenage years with her friends, and go to the mall, to football games, to volleyball games, on trips for clubs and have fun! And be a normal 14 year old girl! Is that too much to ask?!? Just ONE year of relief, with no stress and no working until I fall asleep at 2 in the morning with stuff still left to do. I'm in 3 things right now and I'm a freshman with tests and schoolwork. Holy cow didn't I do enough to make the other teacher happy last year. If not then obviously you ladies need to find a robot, because what you want from your students, they can't do it..

Sorry...Rant over.
I'm just so tired, and stressed, and ticked off and grr.

I just found out last night that my sister-in-law's step dad has stage four cancer. They just found it a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter