• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

We got to see holiday illuminations as well and it is amazing!

i love your sweatshirt too! its so great that you guys got to meet up too!
im following along for the ride!:goodvibes

Love your sweatshirt, so cute!

That's great that you were able to meet up with Lia and her mom. Sounds like you two clicked! Awesome. I wish I knew someone who understood my Disney obsession like you all do. I do have my mom, but none of my other friends are like me: Disney-wise. My one friend went in 2010 for the first time and said she wouldn't need to go back! :scared1: I just don't understand it....

Anyways, hopefully you two will be able to plan something again when you are both there! :)

Love your sweatshirt, so cute!

That's great that you were able to meet up with Lia and her mom. Sounds like you two clicked! Awesome. I wish I knew someone who understood my Disney obsession like you all do. I do have my mom, but none of my other friends are like me: Disney-wise. My one friend went in 2010 for the first time and said she wouldn't need to go back! :scared1: I just don't understand it....

Anyways, hopefully you two will be able to plan something again when you are both there! :)

Thank you!
It was a lot of fun to meet them! Aww I'm sure you'll come across a Disney friend soon. You definitely deserve one! And eh, that friend that went in 2010.. she doesn't get it. :rolleyes: What a shame.
I hope so too! One day it'll have to happen!

I'm @kat228 on Instagram (and Twitter)

I don't have too many Instagram Disney shots right now, but since I'm moving closer, hopefully that will change :banana:

Great update! :thumbsup2

I just love Illuminations...it makes my heart happy. On my last trip, we watched the show 3 times!

So for our May trip, we're staying at 3 different places...we're hotel hoppers :) We're at Riverside for 1 night, 3 nights at Kidani, and our last night at the Beach Club Villas! How about you and Kristen?!

We only have a few ADRs right now...Via Napoli, Le Cellier, and Sci Fi. We are pretty indecisive about making more ressies right now!

First off to reply to the last reply: yeah! I'll be down in WDW April 22-28th, and then again at the very tail end of May/beginning of June (although that one will only be for a couple of days!)

Now; love the night at Epcot, that sweatshirt is awesome! I totally didn't know Illuminations had a holiday ending! :wizard: Gah! I totally get what you say about getting proposed/married in Disney, so amazing, the day I discovered the disney wedding website was the day that I said good bye to any amount of savings :laughing: So awesome

Nice shots of Illuminations! Thats so awesome that you got to meet up with people who get Disney as much as you guys do!!

Wonderful!
Thank you! Haha yeah, crew necks are my life. I love them! That sounds like a really cute one... Forever 21 has the best!
Thank you!
Aww I'm sorry! Next time!
OMG you better get over there and see IllumiNations ASAP!

-I am obsessed with instagram now!
-I seriously need some new ones!
-I will! As soon as I move down there for the DCP!!!

YES that sweatshirt! Is it not the cutest thing ever? LOVE IT. And it's SO soft!

Omg YAY for meeting Lia! That's so awesome! I want a dismeet! Sounds so fun. :)

THE HOLIDAY ENDING OF ILLUMINATIONS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. I can't even believe it. SO beautiful and touching and AHHHH. :love:

I had missed a few updates and was so happy to catch up.
The lanterns that your mom likes (from the restaurant) are just beautiful. I want some of those too!
I really enjoy all of you photos.
I wish I had a smart phone. I would like to see all of you disney pics.

Hi Jess! I'm Amanda (msmandapanda), Marissa's (marDgreen88) friend. Haha, so where to begin... I've kinda just been flying under the radar and have read all of your trip reports so far! I've gotten my sister Kristen involved too and we are huge fans! We're really looking forward to reading the rest of this TR and future one's to come! It's really helping me get excited for my trip in 18 days! We've also been inspired for our family trip coming up in August, so thanks! Keep up the good work :)

Wow, I'm behind again. You really need to stop updating this so quickly Jess :sad2:

Anyways... I love the Italy pavilion too! (I'm also part Italian with the twenty gazillion other backgrounds I have in my heritage, so of course, totally biased) I haven't spent much time but over my amazing two trips I got some great pictures of that pavilion. They really did a nice job with renaissance architecture and the such. I probably could use prior-knowledge to really make a definitive analysis of how perfectly crafted the pavilion is. Always next year ;) :thumbsup2 to the beautiful poinsettia pictures!

Oh that lucky cat table in Japan is so cute! I think I really need one of those, you know just totally falling into the trap of foreign superstition lol But that's just such an authentic thing to have denoting a relation to Disney AND the country of Japan. I would definitely take Gold, Green, Purple, Orange and White (yeah half the list lol) Not a fan of ramen noodles, but the Japanese kind does look fairly good or the fact you can buy it Disney. We may never know :laughing:

Great picture of one of the WS trees, so pretty! :thumbsup2 to La Hacienda! I've always wanted to try the food there since I absolutely love the connecting CS La Cantina mmmmm... :goodvibes And I like the tip you added here, will have to definitely write that one down ::yes:: Those lamps really are very pretty, and it does remind me of Sanaa (you know how much I LOVE that place), so I can see why your mom really likes them at both :) :thumbsup2 to getting your DISMeet together with Lia, can't wait to read about that!

Mmmm... those chips with the spicy salsa looks very nice! I'll definitely have to get those waters ready in advanced lol And that bean soup... oh, when it is brown and it is Mexican, you know it is awesome (hopefully that doesn't sound weird :laughing:) And the grilled tilapia, the Empanada de Manzana... oh, I'll just make my ADR right now for whenever! Everything there looks delicious, seriously! Maybe that will be my prime dinner reservation next time I'm in the world.

That's awesome you got to talk with another Disney family again. I'm so jealous your school got to do Sound of Music and that you were Liesl! :thumbsup2 to getting a great part! Always wanted to be in that show (just don't know which part)... maybe next year that will be their musical :teeth: *crosses fingers* Totally would love to see where it was all filmed, I'm a huge fan of that movie! (As well as all the other Disney locations that come with Adventures by Disney and the Cruiseline and DISNEYLAND :love:) Though I think like you, the buried treasure would be my only way to go to those places. Might as well start digging now!

:thumbsup2 to the complementary churros!

Because, I know this comment is already mega long, I'll go make another one for the next chapter so... can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Now for the next update...

:thumbsup2 to the nice sweatshirt you bought! Good timing too. I love those little kooky sweatshirts that you can only find in Disney. Oh... gotta remember to buy one next time :) And that's awesome your mom got one too, mother-daughter sweatshirts, d'awww... ;) Thumbs up to riding TT and Soarin'! I really hope one of these days I can ride in the first row on Soarin :goodvibes

Love your photopass pictures in front of Spaceship Earth! BTW, what is the stage set-up in front of it for? (hoping I don't sound stupid asking about that) :thumbsup2 to getting a pic with my main man Pluto! They have such a great little display for him in EPCOT :-) Great pictures of you guys in front of the tree, so very pretty :D

I think they did announce something about that store in EPCOT being refurbed. I think it was awhile ago, even before your trip when they announced it, so I can see why you were surprised. So excited for the day there are NO more scrims up around Disney :lovestruc

Another great photopass there, it's a shame that it is very rare to find a PP photographer by that fountain, such a great spot :goodvibes And why you no buy crepe when sitting next to the Crepe stand? Don't understand. Crepes=Love SOOOO GOOD! But that's awesome you got to talk with a disney CM. I'm pretty sure at this point in your Disney life and these TRs if you don't try the DCP, it will be a shame to all the recommendations CMs have given to you.

WOOT! :thumbsup2 to the DISMeet! So great you guys got to meet up and watch IllumiNations together. Lovely pictures of the show, btw. Your mom did do a really good job, love the one with the blue fireworks! Very nice. So jealous you got to see the extended Christmas ending :-)

Awesome to hear you four had a nice long talk with each other! I'm guessing this is coming up in Lia's TR too soon, right? And if you guys do ever have your All-Girls trip, tell me when so I can just totally crash it! lol I'm such a loser sometimes :laughing: If I ever crashed it, I'd probably ruin the whole trip :) LOL @ you guys talking until the park closed, you really can't leave a place so easily can you... well... I guess that's how all DISers are ;) And yeah, eating all your mom's birthday churros... totally okay haha

Glad to hear you had an awesome M&G, can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

I feel like such an idiot that I didn't incorporate two comments into one for those last two updates... awww well! So excited for you guys, going back to Disney! I'm also very jealous and I won't repeat myself on Twitter, but you know why :) I say, to amend for the fact of NOT inviting me that you buy me a nice little birthday present... YES, that's it! If not... you will PAY! ;) Just remember to have fun (like that isn't hard) and make sure to give Katie an awesome experience for her first trip ::yes::

I'm jealous of your 50% Italian-ness. Allegedly, I am 0% Italian, but I refuse to believe it. I mean, I can trust genetics or I can trust my passionate, passionate love for Italian food. I always side with the food. ;)

Oh, Ramen. A college student staple. I bet the Disney Ramen is extra magical. Or probably just extra priced. Oh, Disney...

La Hacienda looks AMAZING. I was never really interested in eating there (and I love Mexican food so I don't quite know why), but HOLY SMOKES I really want to try it now.

Your mom's Illuminations pics are awesome! She did a great job. And YAY! for meeting up with Lia! We are totally going to do that trip someday. The four of us at Disney together would be, like, the most amazing thing ever. Also, I think I'd probably develop a permanent strained muscle in my stomach from laughing so hard. It'd be worth it, though. :thumbsup2

That sounds absolutely INSANE but extremely fun! I would love to hear the story sometime haha

Haha yes, I promise you will be linked one of these days!

Ummm YES it is extremely hard to write these updates because I just want to eat everything!! Describing it makes me hungry haha

I am not going to lie, I can't read your updates on an empty stomach...I just get sad that all the delicious food featured is not in my mouth!

Aww good for her!! I'm so happy she finally got that job! Disney is DEFINITELY like that oh my gosh. You never know what they're thinking!

Yeah it's totally one of those persistence things! Just keep truckin haha.
Did you see in Disney Auditions that there is one coming up in March for female vocalists for Beauty and The Beast live on stage?
Really need some unlimited funds and free flights to keep up with the Disney addiction :lmao:

YAY TICKERRRR!!!! That is so exciting! You guys are going to have the best time!! And it's so sooon! So happy for you!!:goodvibes

For some reason I read that as "I was wearing a Santa Hat and was tangled in Christmas Lights!".... Very confused for a moment. But was quite impressed with your dedication to the Christmas spirit :rotfl:

So glad your mum survived row one of Soarin! It's quite a step up on the intensity scale from the other rows. Row one is the clearly the best though- due to the lack of visible feet above you. Oh Patrick you funny man you!

Oh the college program would be so wonderful! My friend just came back and she had the best time (obviously) and she had the job of doing the little speech out the front at the special effects water tank at Hollywood Studios. She posted a couple of clips on youtube and it looked so fun!!!

That sounds like such a lovely meet with Lia! I love how Disney people just click. It's so nice when people just get it :goodvibes And it's always so nice when you meet someone for the first time and you feel like you've known them for years! Hahaha that is hilarious that you guys were the last ones out! So proud!

Those photos are so freakin beautiful! Wow! Good work mother! :thumbsup2

Ohhhhh Churros...one always turns into three!

i love your trip report because one im obsessed with disney and two im obsessed with christmas! i also went back and read all of your other TRS, they are so good! keep the updates coming! i cant wait to read more!:cheer2:

I'm @kat228 on Instagram (and Twitter)

I don't have too many Instagram Disney shots right now, but since I'm moving closer, hopefully that will change :banana:

Awesome! I followed you!

And ahh you're moving closer to Disney!? That's wonderful! I would love to!

Great update! :thumbsup2

I just love Illuminations...it makes my heart happy. On my last trip, we watched the show 3 times!

So for our May trip, we're staying at 3 different places...we're hotel hoppers :) We're at Riverside for 1 night, 3 nights at Kidani, and our last night at the Beach Club Villas! How about you and Kristen?!

We only have a few ADRs right now...Via Napoli, Le Cellier, and Sci Fi. We are pretty indecisive about making more ressies right now!

Thank you!
Me too! I don't know what it is about IllumiNations, but that show gets to me. I love it!
Ahh those are three REALLY amazing places! You're going to have so much fun! I think Kristen and I are going to stay at Caribbean Beach! That's the plan right now.
Mmm those are three of my absolute TOP favorites! Very nice choices so far!

First off to reply to the last reply: yeah! I'll be down in WDW April 22-28th, and then again at the very tail end of May/beginning of June (although that one will only be for a couple of days!)

Now; love the night at Epcot, that sweatshirt is awesome! I totally didn't know Illuminations had a holiday ending! :wizard: Gah! I totally get what you say about getting proposed/married in Disney, so amazing, the day I discovered the disney wedding website was the day that I said good bye to any amount of savings :laughing: So awesome

Nice shots of Illuminations! Thats so awesome that you got to meet up with people who get Disney as much as you guys do!!

Aww that's great! You'll have so much fun!

Thank you! Yes, it does! I never knew that it had a holiday ending until this trip! It's SO beautiful! And hahaha oh yeah, getting proposed to in Disney is necessary. I mean, I don't think I can accept if I am anywhere else. :laughing: And my entire life savings is going towards a Fairytale Wedding. But really.

-I am obsessed with instagram now!
-I seriously need some new ones!
-I will! As soon as I move down there for the DCP!!!

Me too!
Yes!
Yay for the DCP!

YES that sweatshirt! Is it not the cutest thing ever? LOVE IT. And it's SO soft!

Omg YAY for meeting Lia! That's so awesome! I want a dismeet! Sounds so fun. :)

THE HOLIDAY ENDING OF ILLUMINATIONS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. I can't even believe it. SO beautiful and touching and AHHHH. :love:

Yes! It's SUCH a cute sweatshirt! I wish I could wear it year round!
Lia is so awesome... I'm so happy I got to meet her! Haha I'm sure you'll have a Dismeet someday!
It really is! It's SO beautiful!

I had missed a few updates and was so happy to catch up.
The lanterns that your mom likes (from the restaurant) are just beautiful. I want some of those too!
I really enjoy all of you photos.
I wish I had a smart phone. I would like to see all of you disney pics.

I'm glad you're all caught up! Yay!
They really are! Disney decor in the restaurants is amazing! I love looking at everything.
Thank you so much!

Hi Jess! I'm Amanda (msmandapanda), Marissa's (marDgreen88) friend. Haha, so where to begin... I've kinda just been flying under the radar and have read all of your trip reports so far! I've gotten my sister Kristen involved too and we are huge fans! We're really looking forward to reading the rest of this TR and future one's to come! It's really helping me get excited for my trip in 18 days! We've also been inspired for our family trip coming up in August, so thanks! Keep up the good work :)

Hi Amanda! Aww I'm so glad you have been reading along! And your sister too! Thank you for being here! I'm so glad you're enjoying them! And AHH you're going in 18 days and in August!? You're going to have so much fun! You're welcome - thank YOU for all of the compliments! Thanks for reading!

Wow, I'm behind again. You really need to stop updating this so quickly Jess :sad2:

LOL but I have the 2nd half of this trip still, the 13 day trip from Christmas, the upcoming May trip, as well as all future trips and my eventual DCP. If I don't update frequently, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with future TR's. And we don't want that now, do we? :rolleyes:

Anyways... I love the Italy pavilion too! (I'm also part Italian with the twenty gazillion other backgrounds I have in my heritage, so of course, totally biased) I haven't spent much time but over my amazing two trips I got some great pictures of that pavilion. They really did a nice job with renaissance architecture and the such. I probably could use prior-knowledge to really make a definitive analysis of how perfectly crafted the pavilion is. Always next year ;) :thumbsup2 to the beautiful poinsettia pictures!

Haha yes, I'm biased towards the Italy Pavilion too because it's part of my heritage. You'll have to spend more time there next time! Yes, the architecture is AMAZING there. All of the World Showcase buildings are so authentic. And thanks!

Oh that lucky cat table in Japan is so cute! I think I really need one of those, you know just totally falling into the trap of foreign superstition lol But that's just such an authentic thing to have denoting a relation to Disney AND the country of Japan. I would definitely take Gold, Green, Purple, Orange and White (yeah half the list lol) Not a fan of ramen noodles, but the Japanese kind does look fairly good or the fact you can buy it Disney. We may never know :laughing:

Haha it's okay I have like 5 or 6 of them at this point. You can never have too much luck! Maybe I'll have to buy some of the Raemen someday and let you all know LOL

Great picture of one of the WS trees, so pretty! :thumbsup2 to La Hacienda! I've always wanted to try the food there since I absolutely love the connecting CS La Cantina mmmmm... :goodvibes And I like the tip you added here, will have to definitely write that one down ::yes:: Those lamps really are very pretty, and it does remind me of Sanaa (you know how much I LOVE that place), so I can see why your mom really likes them at both :) :thumbsup2 to getting your DISMeet together with Lia, can't wait to read about that!

Thank you! Omg you absolutely have to go there! It's SO good. I think La Hacienda and Sanaa have similar style decor. They're both really cool and well decorated.

Mmmm... those chips with the spicy salsa looks very nice! I'll definitely have to get those waters ready in advanced lol And that bean soup... oh, when it is brown and it is Mexican, you know it is awesome (hopefully that doesn't sound weird :laughing:) And the grilled tilapia, the Empanada de Manzana... oh, I'll just make my ADR right now for whenever! Everything there looks delicious, seriously! Maybe that will be my prime dinner reservation next time I'm in the world.

Very very delicious food! I would go back there in a heartbeat. You really need to make sure you go there! I feel like that restaurant is overlooked for the quality of the food! YUM!

That's awesome you got to talk with another Disney family again. I'm so jealous your school got to do Sound of Music and that you were Liesl! :thumbsup2 to getting a great part! Always wanted to be in that show (just don't know which part)... maybe next year that will be their musical :teeth: *crosses fingers* Totally would love to see where it was all filmed, I'm a huge fan of that movie! (As well as all the other Disney locations that come with Adventures by Disney and the Cruiseline and DISNEYLAND :love:) Though I think like you, the buried treasure would be my only way to go to those places. Might as well start digging now!

Disney families are always great! And SOM was a wonderful musical! I loved being in it. And yeah, I want to go to every Disney destination on the planet. They're all perfect. And expensive. Wahh.

:thumbsup2 to the complementary churros!

Because, I know this comment is already mega long, I'll go make another one for the next chapter so... can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Now for the next update...

:thumbsup2 to the nice sweatshirt you bought! Good timing too. I love those little kooky sweatshirts that you can only find in Disney. Oh... gotta remember to buy one next time. And that's awesome your mom got one too, mother-daughter sweatshirts, d'awww... Thumbs up to riding TT and Soarin'! I really hope one of these days I can ride in the first row on Soarin :goodvibes

Thank you! They were both really cute! And yeah, just ask the CM's! They'll definitely let you!

Love your photopass pictures in front of Spaceship Earth! BTW, what is the stage set-up in front of it for? (hoping I don't sound stupid asking about that) :thumbsup2 to getting a pic with my main man Pluto! They have such a great little display for him in EPCOT :-) Great pictures of you guys in front of the tree, so very pretty

Thank you! The stage is set up for this gospel choir called "Joyful." I'll have an update on that near the beginning of my Christmas trip! Stay tuned for that! Yay for Pluto! He's the best! Thank you!

I think they did announce something about that store in EPCOT being refurbed. I think it was awhile ago, even before your trip when they announced it, so I can see why you were surprised. So excited for the day there are NO more scrims up around Disney :lovestruc

Oh really? Lol clearly I don't pay a lot of attention to the refurb schedule. And haha I don't think that day will ever come because they're ALWAYS fixing something. :p

Another great photopass there, it's a shame that it is very rare to find a PP photographer by that fountain, such a great spot :goodvibes And why you no buy crepe when sitting next to the Crepe stand? Don't understand. Crepes=Love SOOOO GOOD! But that's awesome you got to talk with a disney CM. I'm pretty sure at this point in your Disney life and these TRs if you don't try the DCP, it will be a shame to all the recommendations CMs have given to you.

Thanks! And haha refer back to the La Hacienda post and how beyond stuffed I was for that answer about the crepes. I would have probably exploded if I ate another thing! Yeah that was really fun! And haha I will do the DCP eventually, don't you worry!

WOOT! :thumbsup2 to the DISMeet! So great you guys got to meet up and watch IllumiNations together. Lovely pictures of the show, btw. Your mom did do a really good job, love the one with the blue fireworks! Very nice. So jealous you got to see the extended Christmas ending :-)

Yeah it was really fun! I loved meeting Lia! Thank you! The blue one is my favorite, too!

Awesome to hear you four had a nice long talk with each other! I'm guessing this is coming up in Lia's TR too soon, right? And if you guys do ever have your All-Girls trip, tell me when so I can just totally crash it! lol I'm such a loser sometimes :laughing: If I ever crashed it, I'd probably ruin the whole trip. LOL @ you guys talking until the park closed, you really can't leave a place so easily can you... well... I guess that's how all DISers are. And yeah, eating all your mom's birthday churros... totally okay haha

Haha yes, I'm sure she'll have an update soon! Haha you definitely wouldn't, it would be a huge party! And LOL if I like where I am, I am going to stay until the last possible second! Yum churros!

Glad to hear you had an awesome M&G, can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

I feel like such an idiot that I didn't incorporate two comments into one for those last two updates... awww well! So excited for you guys, going back to Disney! I'm also very jealous and I won't repeat myself on Twitter, but you know why :) I say, to amend for the fact of NOT inviting me that you buy me a nice little birthday present... YES, that's it! If not... you will PAY! ;) Just remember to have fun (like that isn't hard) and make sure to give Katie an awesome experience for her first trip ::yes::

That's fine! Haha I'm so excited too! And I mean, it's you're birthday. So we'll see. But it might have to be a present in photograph form :laughing: We will definitely have lots of fun! And I'm sure Katie is gonna love it!

I'm jealous of your 50% Italian-ness. Allegedly, I am 0% Italian, but I refuse to believe it. I mean, I can trust genetics or I can trust my passionate, passionate love for Italian food. I always side with the food. ;)

You have a WONDERFUL mindset, my friend. Always trust the food. :thumbsup2

Oh, Ramen. A college student staple. I bet the Disney Ramen is extra magical. Or probably just extra priced. Oh, Disney...

:rotfl2: But really. Extra pricey. I'm definitely going to check that out next time. If it's less than $3-$4 maybe I'll invest in one and let you all know how it is hahaha

La Hacienda looks AMAZING. I was never really interested in eating there (and I love Mexican food so I don't quite know why), but HOLY SMOKES I really want to try it now.

You MUST try it there! Especially if you like Mexican food. It's really, really delicious!

Your mom's Illuminations pics are awesome! She did a great job. And YAY! for meeting up with Lia! We are totally going to do that trip someday. The four of us at Disney together would be, like, the most amazing thing ever. Also, I think I'd probably develop a permanent strained muscle in my stomach from laughing so hard. It'd be worth it, though. :thumbsup2

Thank you! And yes, we DEFINITELY are. Omg you're so right though, I feel like we would just be laughing about EVERYTHING the entire time and having the time of our lives! Ahhh it needs to happen. Maybe when I do my DCP we should see if there's ever a time when everyone could come down. Or when you or Kristen do your potential DCP's one day. We'll see. It WILL happen. It just needs to. We'd have SO much fun!

Haha yes, I promise you will be linked one of these days!

Awesome! Thank you!

I am not going to lie, I can't read your updates on an empty stomach...I just get sad that all the delicious food featured is not in my mouth!

Hahaha that's super funny. But probably very true.

Yeah it's totally one of those persistence things! Just keep truckin haha.
Did you see in Disney Auditions that there is one coming up in March for female vocalists for Beauty and The Beast live on stage?
Really need some unlimited funds and free flights to keep up with the Disney addiction :lmao:

I definitely will! And ahh yes, they actually have B&B auditions pretty frequently... so hopefully when I am done with college they will be happening! And haha yeah, unlimited Disney funds would be wonderful.

YAY TICKERRRR!!!! That is so exciting! You guys are going to have the best time!! And it's so sooon! So happy for you!!:goodvibes

Yayyyy I'm so excited! It's going to be really fun! Aww thank you!

For some reason I read that as "I was wearing a Santa Hat and was tangled in Christmas Lights!".... Very confused for a moment. But was quite impressed with your dedication to the Christmas spirit :rotfl:

Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised at myself. :rotfl:

So glad your mum survived row one of Soarin! It's quite a step up on the intensity scale from the other rows. Row one is the clearly the best though- due to the lack of visible feet above you. Oh Patrick you funny man you!

Me too! It definitely is, but it's my favorite! Yay patrick. That man is fantastic.

Oh the college program would be so wonderful! My friend just came back and she had the best time (obviously) and she had the job of doing the little speech out the front at the special effects water tank at Hollywood Studios. She posted a couple of clips on youtube and it looked so fun!!!

Omg that's such an awesome job! Was she down there for attractions?

That sounds like such a lovely meet with Lia! I love how Disney people just click. It's so nice when people just get it :goodvibes And it's always so nice when you meet someone for the first time and you feel like you've known them for years! Hahaha that is hilarious that you guys were the last ones out! So proud!

It was wonderful! I'm so glad I got to meet her! I love that too, it's fantastic. Yay for Disney people. And haha oh thank you. We're just a little crazy, it's fine. :p

Those photos are so freakin beautiful! Wow! Good work mother! :thumbsup2

Ohhhhh Churros...one always turns into three!

Thank you! And lol absolutely!

i love your trip report because one im obsessed with disney and two im obsessed with christmas! i also went back and read all of your other TRS, they are so good! keep the updates coming! i cant wait to read more!:cheer2:

Haha well then this trip report is perfect for you! Aww thanks so much for reading the old ones! I'm glad you liked them so much! I hope you continue to enjoy the updates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter