Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

YAY!!! I'm so excited you get to go back SO SOON!!! I'm going to be there May 26-June 1! So now I'm super excited that you have a ticker because when yours runs out it means my trip is SUPER close!!!! Yay for May trips!!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

that i awesome you are going back 2 disney! and so close 2 your birthday as well! Love the monorail countdown ticker as well!

I know we already talked about this but AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BEYOND EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! The Flower and Frump Festival! I love it!!! Two more months and you're there!!!

YAY!!!! CONGRATS! I know how excited you two must be! Now for the fun part: planning!!! Can't wait to hear your trip ideas/plans. Isn't it just a wonderful feeling when you have a trip planned? Then you know you'll be back to your happy place! :) :goodvibes

That's awesome! And not that far away! I still have 267 days, but I guess that's more time to obsess and let the anticipation build!:wizard:

I'm so happy for you guys Jess!!!! And wow only 67 days away that is awesome and will be such an awesome reward for you after finishing your first year at College.

Do you guys know where you're staying yet, or are you still deciding?

I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

YAY!! You are going back and its really soon!:cheer2:

Just caught up with the updates...the food at La Hacienda looks amazing! I really want to eat there :goodvibes

YAY!!! I'm so excited you get to go back SO SOON!!! I'm going to be there May 26-June 1! So now I'm super excited that you have a ticker because when yours runs out it means my trip is SUPER close!!!! Yay for May trips!!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

ME TOO! Ahhh I am so excited! And YESS that's wonderful! Our trips are almost here! :banana:

Mmm.. La Hacienda looks DELISH! Mexican food is always yum :thumbsup2

YAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR HAVING A TRIP IN THE WORKS!!!! :banana:

It was REALLY good! Yum. :cloud9:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :banana: I'm so excited!!

that i awesome you are going back 2 disney! and so close 2 your birthday as well! Love the monorail countdown ticker as well!

I know, only four days after my birthday!! We will have to celebrate a little bit :thumbsup2 But thank you so much!

I know we already talked about this but AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BEYOND EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! The Flower and Frump Festival! I love it!!! Two more months and you're there!!!

AHHHH THANK YOU!! :banana: Haha it's going to be so fun! I can't believe how soon it is!

YAY!!!! CONGRATS! I know how excited you two must be! Now for the fun part: planning!!! Can't wait to hear your trip ideas/plans. Isn't it just a wonderful feeling when you have a trip planned? Then you know you'll be back to your happy place! :) :goodvibes

Thank you!! Yes, planning is the next step! We already started a little bit! We will keep you updated! And yes, absolutely! I'm SO happy! :cloud9:

That's awesome! And not that far away! I still have 267 days, but I guess that's more time to obsess and let the anticipation build!:wizard:

Not at all! And hey, that's alright! You're going to for the holiday season... which is AWESOME! It's my favorite time of year to be there! :goodvibes

:banana: YAY! I can tell this will be a gret trip! Can't wait to see the photos!

Aww thanks! We will take lots of pictures for sure!

I'm so happy for you guys Jess!!!! And wow only 67 days away that is awesome and will be such an awesome reward for you after finishing your first year at College.

Do you guys know where you're staying yet, or are you still deciding?

I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Aww thank you! It's so soon! And yes, absolutely! Finish a semester of college... go to Disney. Sounds like a solid plan to me! :laughing:

We don't know for sure yet bur we will keep you updated!

I can't wait to make the plans! YAYYYY :yay:

YAY!! You are going back and its really soon!:cheer2:

Just caught up with the updates...the food at La Hacienda looks amazing! I really want to eat there :goodvibes

I'm so excited!!
You definitely should! La Hacienda is DELICIOUS! I highly recommend it!

So, after another one of my infamous two month absences, I'm BACK! :woohoo: Just in time to catch up with your TR and to see that the frumps are at it again! WOO HOO for another trip!! :thumbsup2 :dance3: :banana:

Ok, going back to catch up now. Just wanted to make my presence known. I've missed you guys! :hug:

Pre-Trip Report #1: I HAVE A FRUMPTASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT!
March 7th, 2012

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE!

I just wanted to inform you that............

KRISTEN AND I ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

party: party: party:

This past Saturday morning, Kristen's brother, Mike, mentioned that he was sad that he wasn't going to Disney with Kristen's family in August.

So, Kristen's Mom suggested, "why don't you have your Dad take you in May?"

So...... of course, that sounded like a lovely idea to Kristen and Mike, since it is a Disney Trip after all!

We were all talking about it... and came up with the idea that maybe Kristen and Mike should each bring somebody along!

Mike, of course, wanted to bring his girlfriend, Katie. And SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY BEFORE!

And Kristen? Well........

SHE INVITED ME!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

So.... Mike mentioned the idea to their Dad (Dave) a couple days ago. And he talked to him again this evening. Dave has the opportunity to take leave from his job, so.......

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY ON MAY 12TH-17TH!

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOOOOOOO! :yay:

Oh. My. God.

This is INSANITY!!!!!!!

So basically, I have a ticker now. And we are only 65 days away!!!!!!!

I was over at Kristen's house tonight and we made a potential plan, but we didn't know if this was really going to happen. But NOW IT IS!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I have been having a super obsessive Disney depression this week because I have been on break.... and now I know why!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Okay, I'm sorry. I just found out I was going to Disney and I was jumping around like a lunatic. I just had to share.

So yeah! I will definitely keep you all updated when we finalize more details! I CAN'T WAIT!

Continued in Next Post

YAY for Jess & Kristen !!!!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I'll miss you guys by about a week (we go home early on May 7th) it's my Husbands first trip!!!! We will get a button for that and also for our anniversary.. It will be fun to write a trip report for all that!! :goodvibes

Omg YAYYY!!!! I am so excited right now! I don't think I could ever get tired of your trip reports!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

Awesome and congrats! The best part is......another trip report! At least that's the best part for the rest of us, lol.

So, after another one of my infamous two month absences, I'm BACK! :woohoo: Just in time to catch up with your TR and to see that the frumps are at it again! WOO HOO for another trip!! :thumbsup2 :dance3: :banana:

Ok, going back to catch up now. Just wanted to make my presence known. I've missed you guys! :hug:

JONI!!!!! You're back, you're back! :banana: I'm so glad! I hope that you enjoy catching up... and YES we're going back again! woohoooo!

Have fun reading the updates! And thanks for checking in! I hope you and John are doing well!

YAY for Jess & Kristen !!!!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I'll miss you guys by about a week (we go home early on May 7th) it's my Husbands first trip!!!! We will get a button for that and also for our anniversary.. It will be fun to write a trip report for all that!! :goodvibes

Hooray!!
Aww really!? Ahh you go home the day before my birthday! Omg your husband is going to have so much fun! Aww yay for celebration buttons! That's gonna be great!

Omg YAYYY!!!! I am so excited right now! I don't think I could ever get tired of your trip reports!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

Haha I'm glad you're excited too! That'll be a great TR for sure!

Awesome and congrats! The best part is......another trip report! At least that's the best part for the rest of us, lol.

Thank you! And yes, absolutely! Haha I'm glad you guys enjoy them so much! :goodvibes

Okay here comes my million comments as I catch up...

Good for you for following your heart on college choices. :hug: We talked about this a little bit in person, but I made myself stay in a college where I wasn't entirely happy and I still kind of regret it. It can be scary to make such a big decision, but I applaud you for having the guts to do it!

Yay! I love your mom! She's so sweet. It's so amazing that you have someone to share your love for Disney with! Hahaha @ having mermaid hair. That's an odd compliment, but a nice one nonetheless!

I remember that fountain from our honeymoon trip when we rented a car at MCO. I felt so grown up! :goodvibes I guess I should've felt grown up when I got married, not when I rented a car. I'm weird.

The Wolfgang Puck mac and cheese looks like the mac and cheese from Artist Point, which was delicious. I love comfort foods made fancy. YUM!

Yay for shopping! I got the People Mover shirt and the promotional blanket on our last trip too! :thumbsup2

Your story about your mom and Mayo Clinic made me tear up. I'm so glad everything turned out okay for her! :hug:

Ugh, non Disney hotels are always the pits. I totally understand your sketchy vibe. It sounds to me like Donald was fishing for a tip. :mad:

I think your reaction to falling was completely normal. Last year I fell in the shower when a moth got in my hair and cracked my elbow bone. It didn't even hurt that bad, but I cried for like an hour. Then I laughed about it for days. :lmao:

Yay for switching to a Disney resort!! :woohoo:

Oh my, thank goodness for your fireworks/parade pics. I sat here singing the songs while I looked at them and basically weeping. John officially thinks I'm crazy! :rotfl:

Yay for changing to a mansion room! What resort luck!

I had NO idea you can't use FPs after the timeslot anymore! That is a terrible idea! I just don't get it. :confused:

Happy birthday to your Mom! What a beautiful day at the best place on earth! I can't imagine a better birthday.

Jess, I am forever in your debt for introducing me to those cupcakes. THOSE cupcakes. I will never be the same. If I'm not mistaken, I had two on our last trip! :lovestruc

HAHAHA okay your second Tower of Terror ride photo is killing me. There's a child, who I am pretty sure is too small to be riding, losing his mind in the front row. :lmao:

That's awesome that you got FPs for RnRC! What a great birthday gift!

I need to try this icecream at Epcot. I forgot on our last trip! I'm adding that to my must do list....

YAY I'm finally all caught up! :banana:

Yay!!! So, I just started reading your TRs and I actually recently found you and Kristen on Instagram (I have no idea how...probably through someone else...but I'm A_Leo) and I felt compelled to comment because I'M GOING TO BE IN DISNEY THE SAME TIME! I'll be there the 11th-16th! Woohoo!!! :cool1:

Hi, I have very much enjoyed your trip report. Gosh, if I were casting you would be Belle in a heartbeat! Don't give up! You have a beautiful smile.

I haven't heard this "use in your fastpass only during the hour window on the ticket" business before. That is AWFUL! AT Animal Kingdom we get our safari fastpass and then go ride Kali River Rapids over and over before the crowds get there. I will have to be careful of the time. Phooey! Are they really strict about it?

Anyway, I am so glad you have another trip, so I can enjoy your lovely trip reports.
Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter