• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You might be a DIS-er if........

If you've told your wife "the next time I get married, it will be at Disney World!" (Yes, yes, I did.)

This SHOULD have been "the next time I get married to YOU, it will be at Disney World!"....people DO renew their wedding vows, you know....:love:

Here is mine...

YMBAD...
if while reading this post you wish your dhDH (disneyhatingDearHusband) resembled some of the Diser husbands posting on this thread!....

If you have to raise your Christmas tree to fit the WDW Monorail under it:cool1:

When you travel to every liquor store in town trying to find that beer you really liked from the Food & Wine Festival. (Finally found it by the way.) :rotfl2:

You know your a Dis'er if...when at the Beer Store and your DFi says to the girl at the counter "I want that really good German Beer I had at Epcot" you rattle off a list of the Beers they have in Germany and recieve strange looks for all parties involved :lmao:

if you bring your own soap to wdw so you can bring home the mickey soap to use at home

:rolleyes1

:rotfl2::lmao::banana: gotta love that weather.com

When DW calls me the ring tone is the horns from the Wonder :boat:

If you take your cat to the vet and end up adopting Tigger you might be a Dis'er.

If you plan your vacation around your ADR's at the 180 day mark, you might be a Dis'er

How/where did you get the horn for the phone ring?

If the phrase “going commando” refers to your touring style and NOT your underwear, you might be a DIS-er.

On our first day there last month, we were at the Magic Kingdom, which was open till 2 AM that night, we were tiring out around 10AM
My family had been up since 4 AM that day and were just beat. We were ready to leave and my 9 yr old DS wanted to stay
I took him aside and explained that everyone else was tired from the trip and we were heading back
I told him if it was just you and me, we would "go Commando and hit all the rides until closing"
He looked at me and asked "Why wouldn't we wear underwear at Disney"

If you go to Home Depot solely to pick up paint chips, but you have no intention of painting...

Hahaha! I just did this because we made a savings chart for our 2012 trip and every $50 we glue in another mickey head!

YMBAD . . . if your husband comes out of his echocardiogram followed by the technician who he wants you to meet because she is another Disney freak and you stand there for ten minutes with a perfect stranger talking about the Dis and other Disney websites. (She leaves in 26 days.) I've decided my dh must be a secret DISer because he would never dream of getting on this forum but here he was striking up conversation about Disney.

YMBAD if you are doing your job and talking to a non-custodial parent regarding his child support and you find out he works for Disney construction and you start asking him all kinds of questions on the refurbs going on in the Magic Kingdom.

YMBAD if you are doing your job and talking to a non-custodial parent regarding his child support and you find out he works for Disney construction and you start asking him all kinds of questions on the refurbs going on in the Magic Kingdom.

Did you get anything good?

If you have to raise your Christmas tree to fit the WDW Monorail under it:cool1:

This would never occur to me. I clear all the furniture from that side of the living room as Christmas approaches so that I have room to put the monorail along with the models of the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian. No need to raise the tree!

(Why oh why didn't I get the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Log set when I had the the chance?)

....if I am on here instead of buying Christmas gifts online for DH before DH gets home. But I'm pretty sure his train is due momentarily and he'll be home soon. I'll try to stay off the DIS tomorrow night and try buying then. Wish me luck.

LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! Made me laugh out loud on the Rig/cowboy hat one and the "bring your own soap so you can take the Disney ones home" one and you plan your trip 180 days in advance around what ADRs you can get one.

YMBAD . . . if your husband comes out of his echocardiogram followed by the technician who he wants you to meet because she is another Disney freak and you stand there for ten minutes with a perfect stranger talking about the Dis and other Disney websites. (She leaves in 26 days.) I've decided my dh must be a secret DISer because he would never dream of getting on this forum but here he was striking up conversation about Disney.

YMBAD....if you're sitting in your hair dressers chair, the phone rings and she hands it to you because it's one of her clients whose going to Disney the next day and she wants her to talk to YOU!

Oooooo...Can I see?

YMBAD when...You think it is ridiculous to have to wait almost three years to go back to Disney!
YMBAD when...You put up your countdown two years out!
YMBAD when...You know what and when Peep Fest is!

:dance3:

you might be a Dis'er if you make up a new acronym that pertains only to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter