You might be a DIS-er if........

This is great! :lmao:

I would say that about 50% applies to me, even though we have not actually been to WDW yet. :lmao:

I have one.

YMBAD if you post a reply just to see your countdown ticker. :rotfl:

Terri

If everyone you've ever known automatically thinks of you whenever they see a disney commercial, hear the words "DisneyWorld" and/or "Mickey Mouse", or hear of someone planning a vacation to WDW. . . .

QUOTE]

This couldn't be more true!

Is there a cure for this Dis'er Disease???

YKYAD when....Your most amazing trip is less than 55 days away and yet you're planning (and getting excited!) about the NEXT one!

YKYAD when the rates for the 2012 end of December Disney Cruise aren't even out yet but you're basing your entire next trip to WDW on guessing what the dates will be based on this years and you're also planning your WDW days based on this January's hours for each park :)

and you're also trying to figure out how to extend your last day by calculating to the minute what time you need to leave to get home by Sunday midnight to go back to work on monday and not be a basket case because you live 2200km away and that's a 2 day drive in the winter

YMBAD if . . . you mention your upcoming trip to Disney to the 'Angel of a Nurse' who has been assigned to stand over you(forever) and apply pressure to your hemorrhaging breast following your biopsy and discover that she is also - you guessed it - a fellow DISer!

YMBAD if. . . you are willing to lovingly stand(forever) applying uncomfortable pressure to a frightened patient who won't stop bleeding after her biopsy and not only make the time fly by, but actually get her to smile and laugh and forget her fear and suffering by talking about your mutual love of WDW and all the fun you've had on your trips. . . and then you even PM her on the DIS to make sure she is doing OK!:goodvibes (this one is for you, ruadisneyfan2):hug::littleangel::disrocks:

YMBAD if . . . you mention your upcoming trip to Disney to the 'Angel of a Nurse' who has been assigned to stand over you(forever) and apply pressure to your hemorrhaging breast following your biopsy and discover that she is also - you guessed it - a fellow DISer!

YMBAD if. . . you are willing to lovingly stand(forever) applying uncomfortable pressure to a frightened patient who won't stop bleeding after her biopsy and not only make the time fly by, but actually get her to smile and laugh and forget her fear and suffering by talking about your mutual love of WDW and all the fun you've had on your trips. . . and then you even PM her on the DIS to make sure she is doing OK!:goodvibes (this one is for you, ruadisneyfan2):hug::littleangel::disrocks:

I like this one the best!

YMBAD if you checked this thread while you were still on the plane just after landing in Orlando MCO.

YMBAD if you spend your vacation looking for other Dis'ers wearing Alien Green Mickey heads. lol

If you have begged your DH to wear a cowboy hat and change his name to Rig, you might be a DIS-er.

:lmao: LOL!!! LOVE THIS ONE!! My sister got me hooked on that Trip report!! :love:
*swoon* I want a "Rig"..... ;)

Some of these are so funny, I had to contribute mine!

YMBAD if you ask your DBF to bring you *his* iPod charge cord so you can charge yours at work and buy the Disney Greatest albums on iTunes the night before you leave!!!!

Who is this Rig and where can I read his trip report?

Go to the trip reports thread and look for one that says something about getting arrested. I believe her login is RigLee. Once you get started reading it, you're hooked for hours. She's an amazing writer. The truth of the thread is highly debated, but you gotta love her talent.

Here is the exact title My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009) and it's on page 2 currently.

Karen

With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy and a nod to Nebo/ Smidgy, I'd like to present my own list of "You Might Be A DIS-er" in hopes of providing some cheer this holiday season. Looking forward to seeing yours!

)

you might want to check out Nebo's new trip report. he was there in december, with tank tops and shorts (as per accuweather reports!). :scared1: (since he was the impetus of this thread)

Is there a cure for this Dis'er Disease???

YKYAD when....Your most amazing trip is less than 55 days away and yet you're planning (and getting excited!) about the NEXT one!

If there is a cure, I don't want it!

I have a few of my own. Some are additions from other posters. You are definitely are a Dis'er if:

1. You go to Disney so much, everyone around you thinks not only are you dating Mickey, but Goofy, Donald and all the other male characters.

2. You can't understand why everyone else isn't a Dis'er too!

3. All your ringtones are Disney, and when people hear them they are like, "You are kidding right?"

4. When you are at WDW, you are busy planning your trip to DLR and vice versa.

5. When you are supposed to be somewhere, but you can't drag yourself away from the Disboards and you're late (like today).

6. When you have so many Disney ornaments, you have to go get another tree. Plus, your tree has only Disney ornaments.

7. When you go to Disney (DLR or WDW) so many times a year with your pass, you probably owe Disney money (just kidding).

8. You only want to fly SW, so you can get two (2) bags free to bring more
Disney stuff home. You still ship stuff home.

9. You show your Disney merchandise off like you are showing pictures of your kids.

10. When everyone around you who thought you were crazy has the the Budget Boards bookmarked on their own computers.

11. When just about everything on this thread applies to you.:worship:

Thought of another one

...if a friend asks your kid their favorite Disney movie and they say "2009"'. And you have to explain they mean your '09 vacation video.

Ok here are mine...

When your 2 year old wants to listen to "Uncle Pete" every time you get in the car... You might be a DISer

When you get engaged on a Wishes cruise you organized with 10 of your favorite strangers and trust them to pay you that day... you might be a DISer

When you can't imagine seeing a Movie like Toy Story 3 in IMAX without it being a DIS Meet... You might be a DISer

When your BFF is someone you have never met but talk to daily either on the phone or on Face book and you met because f the DIS... You might be a DISer

When you are sitting at home and 600 of your favorite strangers are on a cruise and you are not and you are really, really jealous... you might be a DISer

YMBAD if...your current employer is someone you met on Disboards.

At least I know I won't get fired for surfing Disboards from work. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter