You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

I'll do it orreed! My dad said sure! we have A LOT. I'll post it tomorrow, because i need to open a bunch of files, and we have company coming over like now.

I'll do it orreed! My dad said sure! we have A LOT. I'll post it tomorrow, because i need to open a bunch of files, and we have company coming over like now.

That's awesome! Excited to play. :yay:

just posted the thread, called disney trivia/:)

:bride:Getting married any place OTHER than Disney is out of the question.

I really want to have the reception and rehersal dinner there. I just have to figure out how to convince my future husband :lmao:

I'm definetly getting married there. I don't care who my future husband is, but I will convince him

Choosing your college of choice based on if they have an imagineering course (UCLA) :-)

tumblr_m41ce9KUpY1rupfivo1_250.gif

When you know how to say the ride safety spiels in spanish.
When you expect the sink to turn on automatically when you put your hand under it.
When you have to tell your friends, "Sorry I can't. Tomorrow is ADR day."
WHen you look at your friends like they're insane for not knowing what the People Mover is.

you know you're obsessed with Dinsey.....

when you watch POV Disney World videos while getting ready for work or school in the morning because it makes your day watching it.

when you come back from a Disney vacation and less than a week later, despite the crowds or exhaustion, you already want to go back...

when you come home and one of the shows you want to sit down and relax to is House Of Mouse reruns.

when you get excited while on the monorail just to say the safety rules in englsh and spanish in unison with the monorail robot voice guy.

when you buy a 145 dollar medieval dress and think to yourself, i can wear it to disney and be a princess!

when your 18th birthday is "Tangled" themed.

when you want to buy Oswald ears.

when you plan your college degree around the Disney college program.

when you have to consciously hold yourself back when talking with others about Disney so you don't overload them with information that you tend to research in your free time.

...you're on DISboards every second of your free time!!! Who needs facebook when you have Disney discussions at your finger tips?! :cool1::rotfl2:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom