Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

I'm trying to convince my husband that we forego Disney world in either 2027 or 2028, since we already have trips planned for 2025 and 2026, so we can go to Japan for 2 weeks. I really wanna do Tokyo Disneyland and even more so now with Tangled 🥰 He does seem like he's contemplating it though but once I said no Disney World whatever year we do Japan he looked at me like I was crazy 🤣

I'm trying to convince my husband that we forego Disney world in either 2027 or 2028, since we already have trips planned for 2025 and 2026, so we can go to Japan for 2 weeks. I really wanna do Tokyo Disneyland and even more so now with Tangled 🥰 He does seem like he's contemplating it though but once I said no Disney World whatever year we do Japan he looked at me like I was crazy 🤣
If it helps I am looking at him like HE is crazy... they have a resort, a very good one! It's absolutely worth skipping WDW for once in awhile.

Ah, if only there were enough vacation days available to take off work, lol. We are skipping WDW this year to be able to to 2 weeks in Japan in November. At least I'm squeezing in a short DL trip with my mother.
I'm only able to squeeze in WDW since I have Memorial day off but yeah I'm in the same situation. Skipped a week long trip to do 2 weeks in Japan.

And right now media preview is happening for fantasy springs so anything for Tiana will probably happen when those blow over
I don’t think they are really related, since Disney doesn’t own TDR. Oriental Land Company owns it. However, FS media stuff will end soon, since it opens June 6.

Tickets now on sale for 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party exclusively for Disney World Resort hotel guests

Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade

Tickets are now on sale for 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party season at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, available as part of an early sale for guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place over 38 nights from August 9 through October 31, 2024.

Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting May 8, and tickets will be available to all guests starting May 15. Ticket prices will range from $119 - $199, up from 2023's $109 – $199.

The 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party event dates are:

August - 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
September - 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29
October - 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31

Tickets now on sale for 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party exclusively for Disney World Resort hotel guests

Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade

Tickets are now on sale for 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party season at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, available as part of an early sale for guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place over 38 nights from August 9 through October 31, 2024.

Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting May 8, and tickets will be available to all guests starting May 15. Ticket prices will range from $119 - $199, up from 2023's $109 – $199.

The 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party event dates are:

August - 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
September - 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29
October - 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31
Last year they went on sale around midnight. This year they went on sale at 6:00 am. Who stayed up all night to make sure they got a pair of tickets for Halloween night for some clients? This guy...

I'm so tired.

No update for on sale days for Oogie Boogie bash?

We are there for the 2nd and third night I know we might not even be able to get tickets but would like to atleast try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter