You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

disneychick2721

<font color=teal>I want to skip down Main Street a
Okay so I started this thread a while back, so I thought it would be fun to bring it back :-)

You know your obsessed with Disney when...

When the slight changes in the music, songs, and lines between movies and attractions drives you nuts because you've watched the movies so many times that they're completely ingrained in your mind and any differences, from the tiniest changed note to the hack-job of editing in The Voyage of The Little Mermaid, stand out like beacons.

When you eat popcorn out of one of those popcorn buckets

When you drink cocoa out of one of those mugs

You know the exact color shades of the monorails

People are tired of you saying I only have 394 days, 2 hours, 6 minutes, and 34 seconds until my next Disney trip

Your friends who have never been to Disney wrote a book about Disney because you told them everything about your trips

You know that DLR opened twice, which days it did, and what day WDW opened.

You know all three names of Daisy Duck's nieces (April, May, and June)

You look for Hidden Mickeys at home

The Universal Studios question that mentions being tired of "pixie dust" actually bothers you

You mock people who ask when the 3:00 parade

The family doesn't need to ask what you want for Christmas or your birthday - they head to the Disney store

The only Spanish you know is from the WDW monorail "please stand clear of the doors- por favor alejandro de las puertas."

You base your college decision off of how close it is to Disney or if it has the Disney college program

You know every single word to every single song from every single Disney movie.
Ever.
Even the straight to video ones.

You were just jamming out to the Heffalumps and Woozles song on your ipod three minutes before you read this thread :]

when you check several disney sites daily
when you listen to disney podcasts
when you read disney blogs
and my personal favorite...when you talk about disney so much, your family is sick of it

You keep asking your band teacher to play "Grim Grinning Ghosts" in band class

You run around the place screaming "HEY MICKEY MOUSE WAS NOT DISNEY, OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT WAS DISNEY!"

When you don't really care that you have to lose a whole semester of college just to work at Disney.

When you KNOW that nobody can see every single thing that Disney has to offer.

When you know the WDW phone numbers by heart and call them frequently.

When you drink out of your resort mug daily.

When you start doing disney projects in your art class...

When your friends know they come to you for questions since it's their first trip...

When you're not afraid to be the only one in your freshman class to carry disney pencils, backpacks, purses, and clothing...

When you want to redo your room Red with White polka dots, like minnie mouse....

When a friend actually tells you, you're obsessed...

when you think about disney constantly :worship:

you can sing along to all of the disney songs out there (from classic movies):rolleyes1

you have a ton of disney stuff in ur house::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earboy2: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

you have to explain your plan of action for every day to all of ur friends:idea:

you think about the next time ur going 3 years in advance:sad2: this is pathetic

you think about how you want to show ur friends disney...3 years in advance :banana: again, pathetic

you think about what you want to do at disney ( job)princess: im very theatrical.

when you say words like "limestone" or "granite" or "snot" and everyone in your family knows you are talking about the Jungle Cruise and start laughing

when all the clothing you posses is Disney

when you start drawing mickey on your homework (the version we know now and the version you see Walt Disney drawing in "One Man's Dream")

when you can recite the Jungle Cruise spiel

...when you insist on see the Electric Water Parade at least once on every trip you make to WDW
...when your dad creates Hidden Mickeys in your house
...you collect everything that remotely involves Prince Eric (apparently, no one knows who he is..crazy-ness)

When your aunt and cousin are at the store and see Mickey Shaped Ravioli, think of you, buy it and give it to you at 11:00pm.
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter