You Know You’ve Taken Too Many Pictures When the Photopass People Recognize You TR!!!

Yay for the actual start of the trip report! :banana:

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Tboo said:
I did wake up a few times during the night and thought I had over slept and double checked the time and my alarm. It would have been awful to miss our flight! :scared1:

:scared1: That would have been awful!

Tboo said:
We woke up on time and made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare.
Check-in and security went very smoothly. The problem was there was no McDonald's in the airport!!!! :mad: It's always been somewhat of a tradition in our family to eat McDonald in the airport before our early morning flights. I was outraged and went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate and a muffin instead and waited for our plane.

McD's breaky = gud ::yes::

Tboo said:
We were really close to the food court and buses, but since our room was facing to the back of the resort we didn't have a lot of noise or foot traffic throughout the night.

Sounds like a good spot. For any future trips, being close to the main building will be my #1 priority.

Tboo said:
The weather when we landed was about 30 degrees, around 20 w/ the wind chill. It was freezing!!!!

Ugh :headache: I hope it warmed up.

100_3901.jpg

hmmm.......this photo reminds of something another DISer would take :rolleyes:

Before we got to Epcot though Julie and I had a stop to make at the Mandara Spa for pedicures.

What a relaxing way to start off your vacation.

Tboo said:
Next we went out front and grabbed a cab and headed over to Epcot to meet the boys. Our cab driver picked the longest, slowest moving line at the Epcot toll lanes, on purpose!

:headache: Wazzup with that?

Tboo said:
All in all it’s still Ryan’s favorite ride EVER and it still rates very high on my list of favorites too!

Really?

Tboo said:
We stopped at Ice Station Cool for some free soda and got an unsuspecting Matt to try the beverly...haha :rotfl:
100_3907.jpg

What's the beverly?? :confused3

Tboo said:
Not only was I allowed to steal the menu but he also brought out a dessert and cocktail menu for me to keep.

Kudos to the CM :thumbsup2

Tboo said:
I ordered sometype of steak that was delicious!

That's what I had when we went! Mmmm... It was very good. I can't wait to go back.

Looking forward to more popcorn::

OMG Blue, I can't believe you don't know what the Beverly is! :scared1: It is a trip report staple! It is a really nasty tasting pop that you can try at Club Cool in Epcot.

I kind of remember reading about that in someone's TR and asked about it but no one answered me :confused3

Definately going to have to get the girls to try it ........ hehehe.

Is it only in Epcot?

I kind of remember reading about that in someone's TR and asked about it but no one answered me :confused3

Definately going to have to get the girls to try it ........ hehehe.

Is it only in Epcot?

Yep just Epcot. It is right near the dancing fountain sort of in between Character Connection and Mouse Gears. If I am remembering correctly. Definitely get the girls to drink it. You have to be sneaky though, Alek and Erich figured it out because they saw somebody else try it.

I know everything about everything and I've never heard of it. :confused3

:sad2:

Yeah, but you have a Hat

Like the hat in your signature???

Yep just Epcot. It is right near the dancing fountain sort of in between Character Connection and Mouse Gears. If I am remembering correctly. Definitely get the girls to drink it. You have to be sneaky though, Alek and Erich figured it out because they saw somebody else try it.

Thanks Lessa! I hope I don't forget about it come August :laughing:

See, you learn something new everyday. :)

That is soooo true. I'm always learning new stuff on the DIS!!!

Really enjoying your trippy - looking forward to reading more.

There ya go!!!! Now I don't feel so bad :goodvibes

Wut she sed. :thumbsup2

Yeah, but you have a Hat

I have a hat. ::yes::

It's gud w/ Vodka.

:mad:

See, you learn something new everyday. :)

:banana:

Have you guys tried the "Bottomless Nachos" yet at Applebees?? :thumbsup2

Um .... We don't have an Applebees near us. I'm not even sure there are any in Canada :confused:

I'm sure I'd love the nachos though ::yes::

ETA - I did a search on google and there are 3 in Toronto. Who knew? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter