"You Guys Are Cast Members... Right?" - A December 2011 TR

I think I told you this already, but we are wait listed for BLT for Thanksgiving and still ..... nothing. We are still hoping we can get in, though !! I can't wait to see all of your photos and tweets. Living vicariously through you !!

Susan

You did! Ahhhh that must be so nerve wracking! I hope you find out soon!

AND FEEL FREE! I welcome it haha, I do it all the time myself. :lmao:

AHHH I WON. :woohoo: I don't want to be a sore winner, but IN YOUR FACE, EVERYBODY ELSE. Hahaha ahhh I'm totally kidding. :rotfl: But really, you know how seriously I took this game.

Okay so apparently I totally neglected to comment on your wrap up posts, even though I read them. Sorry about that! I'm a nerd. :rolleyes:

I love all of your souvenirs, especially the pins! You know me and pins. John and I usually buy a new mug every trip too, but we didn't do it this time! It's probably for the best, considering my cabinet is exploding with mugs.

Girl, you did not come across as negative AT ALL. I know how miserable it can be to be sick in Disney, but you still made the best of it! :hug:

I'm so jealous you guys tried the kitchen sink! We were going to try it on our trip but we chickened out! I'll have to try it when I'm there with a bigger group someday!

I WANT TO BE THE REBEL SPY. I am green with envy.

Okay, getting the cowboy scene on GMR and meeting Eugene in one day? PERFECTION. :thumbsup2

Yayyy! Those were wonderful wrap ups! Thank you for writing this fabulous TR for all of us to enjoy! It was amazing, and getting to know you and become great friends and TWINS has been even better! THREE DAYS until you're taking lots of detailed notes for your next TR, RIGHT?! ;)

AHHH I WON. :woohoo: I don't want to be a sore winner, but IN YOUR FACE, EVERYBODY ELSE. Hahaha ahhh I'm totally kidding. :rotfl: But really, you know how seriously I took this game.

HAHAHAHA. You are too funny. Yes, I DO. I really do. :lmao:

Okay so apparently I totally neglected to comment on your wrap up posts, even though I read them. Sorry about that! I'm a nerd. :rolleyes:

Oh girl! Don't even worry about it! I just mentioned it because I thought you might have missed it. Thanks for going back to comment on it though!!

I love all of your souvenirs, especially the pins! You know me and pins. John and I usually buy a new mug every trip too, but we didn't do it this time! It's probably for the best, considering my cabinet is exploding with mugs.

Thanks! I love my pins, I can't wait to get more, ya know, really get the obsession going. OMG I literally have started to use mugs as decorations. That's how many I have. It's so sad and ridiculous but I just have a really weird obsession with mugs and I cannot stop buying them! And somehow I ended up with FOUR Disney mugs after THREE trips. How curious. :rolleyes:

Girl, you did not come across as negative AT ALL. I know how miserable it can be to be sick in Disney, but you still made the best of it! :hug:

Aww thank you! I'm glad, because as much as it truly stunk, I still was excited to be in Disney. It was a strange mix of emotions, I must say. OH I KNOW YOU DO. Ughh it still makes me sad that you got sick last week! :(

I'm so jealous you guys tried the kitchen sink! We were going to try it on our trip but we chickened out! I'll have to try it when I'm there with a bigger group someday!

OH MY GOSH. Depending on the number of people that go... October 2013.

I WANT TO BE THE REBEL SPY. I am green with envy.

Okay, getting the cowboy scene on GMR and meeting Eugene in one day? PERFECTION. :thumbsup2

I WANT TO BE THE REBEL SPY AGAIN. I wonder how I can make it happen. I bet someday you will be too!

IT WAS PERFECT (except for the whole thing that happened in between those two things buuuuuuuuut whatever)! :laughing:

Yayyy! Those were wonderful wrap ups! Thank you for writing this fabulous TR for all of us to enjoy! It was amazing, and getting to know you and become great friends and TWINS has been even better! THREE DAYS until you're taking lots of detailed notes for your next TR, RIGHT?! ;)

Awww thank you! I feel the same way! And to think, you've only known of my existence for like... three, four months? Whenever it was that you started your December TR! Anyways, I'm so glad! You're the best TWIN!!! Oh and you know I will be taking notes, pictures, videos... I cannot WAIT!

She cracks me up! :lmao:

:lmao: Congrats Joni!!!!

Yay for 3 days left!!!!! :woohoo:

She is hilarious!

YAY!!!!! Hahah thanks for always being excited with me!

Congrats on winning, Joni! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I can hardly stand it & I'm not even going. :lmao:

I truly hope y'all have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust:

YAY FOR THREE DAYS!!!! I'm so happy for you Marissa! I cannot wait for the TR!

Congrats Joni!

The ADR game better be an annual thing. I want another shot at winning! :lmao:

Love the ADRs! Especially Crystal Palace, my personal fav!

Woo Hoo for 2 days! :cheer2: Have an awesome trip!

Because I am such a Plain Jane, my clothes packing is very easy. I roll up various cheap t-shirts with various cheap capris and line them up in the suitcase. The only jewelry I wear is earrings, so I do not have to worry about various accessories to go with said cheap clothing.

I am quite excited about the videos yet to come!

And here's my hooray for it being almost time to go! :cheer2:

Congrats on winning, Joni! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I can hardly stand it & I'm not even going. :lmao:

I truly hope y'all have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust:

Hoooooray!!!!

Hahah you're too sweet! I hope the TR lives up to your expectations!! I'll certainly try!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

YAY FOR THREE DAYS!!!! I'm so happy for you Marissa! I cannot wait for the TR!

Congrats Joni!

The ADR game better be an annual thing. I want another shot at winning! :lmao:

YAAAAY thank you!!! I hope the TR will be great!

Oh, it will be! I had too much fun with it not to do it again! :rotfl:

Love the ADRs! Especially Crystal Palace, my personal fav!

Woo Hoo for 2 days! :cheer2: Have an awesome trip!

I'm very excited about them! Crystal Palace is my dad's personal favorite, too! In fact, it was his only request! :laughing: He's a breakfast food junkie. Both of my experiences there have been great, so it should be awesome!

Thank you!!!

Because I am such a Plain Jane, my clothes packing is very easy. I roll up various cheap t-shirts with various cheap capris and line them up in the suitcase. The only jewelry I wear is earrings, so I do not have to worry about various accessories to go with said cheap clothing.

Hahahah that's usually what I do, too! I'm not a big jewelry person either! I always feel like necklaces are going to choke me or something, and I always feel like I'm going to lose bracelets/watches/all those other things. Basically I'm only an earrings wearer, too! And luckily, the earrings I want to take are MICKEY! Anyways, I'm getting a little creative with the clothes part this time, so I'm excited about it!

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

WOW!!!! Your trip is soooo closeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

How exciting! I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!

Your ADRs sound awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm super bummed about Le Cellier going signature for lunch too!!!! :sad: Not fair!!

Congratulations Joni!!!!!!! :cool1:

WOW!!!! Your trip is soooo closeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

How exciting! I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!

Your ADRs sound awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm super bummed about Le Cellier going signature for lunch too!!!! :sad: Not fair!!

Congratulations Joni!!!!!!! :cool1:

I KNOW!!!! Seriously though... Disney Eve starts in THREE HOURS. WHAT?!?!?!?! But thank you!!!

Thank you! Oh I know! I'm so so glad that I'm getting to go before then! I usually can't justify two credit meals! :(

TWO DAYS!!!! :cheer2::cool1:

That is all....:goodvibes

Hahahaha thank you!!! I can't believe it, I'm so excited!!

We'd probably get along great. I am the same way but I don't even wear the earrings just my wedding rings.:rotfl:

HI EVERYONE!!!! I just wanted to post a little goodbye message because in SEVEN HOURS we are LEAVING for the airport!!!!

:dance3:

I should be asleep already. It's going to be an early morning and a late night tomorrow! BUT OH WELL, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!

SO. Next time you hear from me on this thread, it'll be to let you know that I started my NEW one! Hooray!!!

I just wanted to thank you once again for following along and commenting, yall are just wonderful.

ALSO!!!

If you want to follow me on twitter (if you don't already), feel free! My twitter name is mardgreen88, aka the same name I have on here! :laughing:

Disney tweeting time!!! (Hopefully. Last time my phone didn't cooperate with me but they have wi-fi at the resorts now, so I can at least post from there!)

Thanks again, and have a wonderful week!

BYE!!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

I can't wait to follow your tweets and then your TR when you get back!!! :cool1: Say hi to Mickey for me!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter