"You Guys Are Cast Members... Right?" - A December 2011 TR

Welcome back Girl:goodvibes

I'm so glad you guys had an awesome trip and I can't wait to see you start your TR, particularly so I can follow this one right from the start

welcome back !!! Can't wait to see your photos and read all about it !!! :cheer2:

Thanks! It's coming right up!

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great trip - can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks! TR is coming in 5...4...3...

Hello! Just wanted to say that I'm REALLY looking forward to your TR for this last trip. I came on right at the end of your last one so I never commented. I'll be there from the beginning for this one! :cheer2:

I love the way you write - detailed but not boring, witty, and very entertaining! :)

Oh wow, that is such a nice thing to say and such a huge compliment. Thank you SO much! I'm so glad to hear you'll be around from the beginning!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear and see all about it!:cool1:

Thanks! It's coming right up!

Welcome home!! I'm so glad you had a great trip!!!! I completely understand about needing a day off! :lmao: I took like a week before I started my TR!

I am so excited to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks! Hahaha yeah, so today is turning out to be pretty lazy as well. What can I say? I'm tired. :laughing:

Coming right up!

Welcome back Girl:goodvibes

I'm so glad you guys had an awesome trip and I can't wait to see you start your TR, particularly so I can follow this one right from the start

Thanks! So glad to hear you'll be around!

YES!!! Oh my gosh yall, Mickey bars are perfect. I don’t even normally like dark chocolate, but I love these Mickey bars. I know it’s a very simple concept, but there is still something so delicious and awesome about eating ice cream shaped like Mickey Mouse. I would have gone absolutely nuts over those things when I was younger (and I probably still do).

My favorite treat...I am drooling!

And I figured out how to get a ticker but not to show up each time I do it without having to copy the whole url...help?

My favorite treat...I am drooling!

And I figured out how to get a ticker but not to show up each time I do it without having to copy the whole url...help?

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Oh, all you have to do is click on your 'Quick Links' drop down menu, click on 'Edit Signature' and then copy and paste it!

And by the way that is REALLY soon!!!

Looks like we are arriving the same day as you! :cool1: My DH is running the ToT 10 miler. I'm doing the 5K that Saturday morning.

I agree with you. Although I never tried Rainforest Cafe, I LOVED T-Rex! We have never tried Rainforest because the menu did not seem as appealing. We'd def. go to T-Rex again!

Looks like we are arriving the same day as you! :cool1: My DH is running the ToT 10 miler. I'm doing the 5K that Saturday morning.

Hahaha yall literally have the exact same ticker! Too funny!

I agree with you. Although I never tried Rainforest Cafe, I LOVED T-Rex! We have never tried Rainforest because the menu did not seem as appealing. We'd def. go to T-Rex again!

Rainforest was good, but to me everything about T-Rex was just a lot more fun!

I'm on my way there.

I also started a tr. The link is in my signature ;)

Hooray!

Awesome, I'll check it out!

Yay! I am going to settle in and read your pre-trip report tonight then! I'm sure I'll find out in your PTR but I don't have one (I should!) but we are staying at POR until October 6! Good for you for running the 5K!

Yay! I am going to settle in and read your pre-trip report tonight then! I'm sure I'll find out in your PTR but I don't have one (I should!) but we are staying at POR until October 6! Good for you for running the 5K!

So I know this isn't for me... but it's on my TR and I feel weird not replying to a post on my TR. So... hoooooray! :rotfl2:

I wonder how long this thread will be open... :confused3

I wonder how long this thread will be open... :confused3[/QUOTE]

Hopefully one more night at least...I'm going to finish up your last day tonight! Thanks for getting me through to my vaca!

Thanks for going to check in on my pre-trip report! :goodvibes I just took up running in April (didn't run at all in May though :sad2:) and just finished the C25K program in July. I'm excited to see what a race is like.

So I know this isn't for me... but it's on my TR and I feel weird not replying to a post on my TR. So... hoooooray! :rotfl2:

I wonder how long this thread will be open... :confused3

I'm the same way....I feel like I'm being rude if I don't respond to everything on my reports, even if they're not for me. I would do the same thing! :thumbsup2

It should stay open for a little while....at least while people are still posting. I would think. :confused3

Hopefully one more night at least...I'm going to finish up your last day tonight! Thanks for getting me through to my vaca!

Hopefully my new one will help too!

I'm the same way....I feel like I'm being rude if I don't respond to everything on my reports, even if they're not for me. I would do the same thing! :thumbsup2

It should stay open for a little while....at least while people are still posting. I would think. :confused3

Exactly!

Ahh good point... well I'd better stop then! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts