You can have Edward Cullen...We'll take Mickey Mouse, and the trip begins on page 101

What is Tangled? Is that a new Disney movie coming out ?

36333_1351683152152_1233587569_30925513_2269252_n.jpg

okay where in the world are their handlers? :confused3

oh by the way, I've been reading your report for a couple of days, just getting around to posting. LOL

I didn't read the PTR :angel: so I had to go back and read a bit to find out about the nicknames and such

The pic of Boo eating cotton candy didn't come up, it was instead a duplicate of the previous picture. And she's a cutie btw!

Finally caught up! Love all the pictures. The pictures with Boo and the characters are so cute. Sad that they are taking some of the stuff in DCA away. Although it sounds like they are keeping the letters for longer than originally planned.

That breakfast bowl sounds soooo good! Mmmmm. Looks like a wonderful trip so far.

Happy belated birthday to Kody! :bday:

36333_1351683152152_1233587569_30925513_2269252_n.jpg

okay where in the world are their handlers? :confused3

A lot of time you see the characters that aren't the big characters without handlers and even some of the big ones.

oh by the way, I've been reading your report for a couple of days, just getting around to posting. LOL

I didn't read the PTR :angel: so I had to go back and read a bit to find out about the nicknames and such

The pic of Boo eating cotton candy didn't come up, it was instead a duplicate of the previous picture. And she's a cutie btw!

Thanks Cheri. I went back and fixed the picture. She is cute as a button but oh my such a handful. I am going to add some more to the report later so you will see some of my favorite pictures of her.

Finally caught up! Love all the pictures. The pictures with Boo and the characters are so cute. Sad that they are taking some of the stuff in DCA away. Although it sounds like they are keeping the letters for longer than originally planned.

That breakfast bowl sounds soooo good! Mmmmm. Looks like a wonderful trip so far.

I loved the breakfast bowl. I really like the sour dough bowls that they use at the DLR. I need to mail you your stuff.

It is. I originally thought it was supposed to be called Rapunzel, but they went in a different direction. Not to mention they are focusing more on the guy (Flynn Rider) if you see any trailers that are out for it right now after Princess and the Frog didn't do quite as well as they'd hoped by hyping up a new Princess. I believe Mandy Moore is the voice of Rapunzel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398286/

It is. I originally thought it was supposed to be called Rapunzel, but they went in a different direction. Not to mention they are focusing more on the guy (Flynn Rider) if you see any trailers that are out for it right now after Princess and the Frog didn't do quite as well as they'd hoped by hyping up a new Princess. I believe Mandy Moore is the voice of Rapunzel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398286/

Thanks Jazz. That is what I thought. I fell in love with the poster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter