You can have Edward Cullen...We'll take Mickey Mouse, and the trip begins on page 101

Discussion in 'Disneyland Trip Reports' started by kaoden39, Jan 15, 2010.

1. DisneyStitch626

DisneyStitch626 DIS Veteran

Aw, I can't see them again. :( I will have to read it when I get home later.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaoden39

kaoden39 <font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love this last photo. There is something said for an honest non posed picture.

I was going to hang out with Belan and Boo, but Boo had a meltdown and was just ready to go back to the hotel. After much discussion I decided to go with the boys. The other trio was headed for DCA with the camera and directions to take pictures. Guess how many they took? Absolutely zero!!:sad2: The boys and I got on the train.
    [​IMG]
    Loho and I horsing around on the train. We got on the train there at the Fantasyland/Toontown station. The boys lasted with me until they heard the siren song of Innoventions. One whole train station and I was alone again. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't sad. I went to my favorite place in the parks, can you guess where it is? For those of you that guessed New Orleans Square you are so right. And here I was without a camera. Argh, but I did have my phone so I got some pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I decided to find a seat near here to get a picture of this lovely lady for one of Berht's friends who is in love with Tiana. Not bad for my phone.

This is it for now. I need to organize my left over pictures and I will add the last installment.:hippie:

4. kaoden39

Well that sucks. I seem to do that a lot!!

5. DizNee Luver

DizNee Luver Luver of all things Disney!

:rolleyes1 The kids weren't hams for the camera were they?? :lmao::rotfl2:

My kids got all excited to see the picture of Tiana!! They really want to see her!!

6. DisneyStitch626

I can see them now! Don't worry, it's not you. It's my work computer. It doesn't like some of those photo sharing sites for some reason.

Too bad that no one took pictures with your camera, but at least you got some good ones with your phone! I can't wait to see New Orleans Square!

7. kaoden39

I know!! I thought they were great!!

She does a show in New Orleans Square where she sings and on some of them she does a meet and greet. I have a few pictures left from that to share and from around the area. And a couple of others I found.

Most of my pictures are posted from facebook and then the ones from my phone are on photobucket.

New Orleans Square is my favorite part of the park. There is a little place on the back of one of the restaurants a window where you can go buy drinks and fritters. I have to recommend that for a snack.

8. DisneyStitch626

Facebook is blocked on my computer at work, which is why i can't see those ones. And sometimes Photobucket gives me trouble and sometimes its totally fine. It's weird. It's all good at home though!

The fritters sound so good! I can't wait to just browse around the shops and little areas like that.

9. nerdylightbulb

nerdylightbulb hey, youngblood.

This one is my favorite :P

10. kaoden39

There is so much wonderful stuff in that area of the park.

I really like that one too.

11. travelmel

travelmel Blue Banana Vacation Club

I love these pins. They are bright and simple and really remind me of old school Disneyland pins (the round kind we used to call buttons!). Very classic. I love this look ::MickeyMo pluto: ::MinnieMo pooh: :eeyore:
    note: there is no bouncing in the classics

12. kaoden39

You know I thought of the classics too when I saw it. I love having the pins and I love having such a cool place to put them.

13. Trentmom

Trentmom <font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas

hey

are you at the end of your TR?

I was slacking and not sure if I missed the end or not?

:wizard: