You bet your aft we had a good time! A Wonder trip report Update 12/30 p.59-611

Your boat looks like a BLAST!! So much fun! And really beautiful-

I can't get over your tablemates! OMGEEEEEE!!! What a train wreck! UGH- count me in with everyone else- can't wait to hear what they do next. How old were they did you say? In their 20's?

REALLY happy Josh made some friends- you are a momma who knows her son- that is how you said it would be all along-

Happy Fathers Day to your officer and gentleman- lol-

Your boat looks like a BLAST!! So much fun! And really beautiful-

I can't get over your tablemates! OMGEEEEEE!!! What a train wreck! UGH- count me in with everyone else- can't wait to hear what they do next. How old were they did you say? In their 20's?

REALLY happy Josh made some friends- you are a momma who knows her son- that is how you said it would be all along-

Happy Fathers Day to your officer and gentleman- lol-

I love that pic too Ellen! :lovestruc Happy Father's Day to pods too. :goodvibes

They were in their early 20's, mom in mid 40's, my age I think, and then two tweens. The 20's y/o were a train wreck but honestly, I have to doubt the mother's decision making skills. This couldn't have been her first rodeo with her 20 something daughter.

I knew it would take him a while. Funny too, he made ALL girlfriends. So cute.

I love our boat. It's been so much fun. My only regret is not buying it sooner. This will be our 4th summer with it.​

Great boat pics! Thanks for sharing :)

:goodvibes You're welcome. Not sure if they are all that interesting. ;)

You buddy Josh is home from soccer camp and loves his Jack gifts! He says thank you Pam-ella. That was very sweet of you to think of him. He wrote in M's Father's Day card with the pen. :thumbsup2 I ate both candies. pirate:

:goodvibes You're welcome. Not sure if they are all that interesting. ;)

of course they were! :) just like it matters what kind of sandwiches Alison likes :)

You buddy Josh is home from soccer camp and loves his Jack gifts! He says thank you Pam-ella. That was very sweet of you to think of him. He wrote in M's Father's Day card with the pen. :thumbsup2 I ate both candies. pirate:

As you should have, I meant them both for you popcorn::

I'm glad he liked them :) I hope the socks aren't too big. Mom thought they should be ok. Did he have fun at camp?

of course they were! :) just like it matters what kind of sandwiches Alison likes :)

We are a goofy fun bunch of friends aren't we! :flower3:

As you should have, I meant them both for you popcorn::

I'm glad he liked them :) I hope the socks aren't too big. Mom thought they should be ok. Did he have fun at camp?

They're perfect. He's wearing them with sandals today. :rotfl: It's quite the look. Camp was fun. He's exhausted. He learned a lot about his style of play, what he needs to work on, and about himself. He seems much more grown up to me now. :sad: You know I'm not ready for that.​

The boat day looked like a lot of fun. We need some fun around here. Today is the first day, I don't feel like I want to crawl back in bed. But I have a massage in half and hour! :cool1:

Awwww thanks! :flower3: Yes we are a goofy group, the cruise is going to be so much fun!

The boat day looked like a lot of fun. We need some fun around here. Today is the first day, I don't feel like I want to crawl back in bed. But I have a massage in half and hour! :cool1:

Awwww thanks! :flower3: Yes we are a goofy group, the cruise is going to be so much fun!

The boat is a total blast; it keeps us young and its really a great way to spend some quality family together. :thumbsup2 We buys season pass to Pineview and its good for Strawberry Reservoir too. Pineview is just so close and beautiful, it's hard to go any place else.

Fun, goofy friends; I'll happily take it. :grouphug:

Count me in surprised that they didn't sail away without the drunks! They must have a grace period, or something, so they don't get fined if they don't leave on time. Some people are just clueless. I like to have fun as much as the next person, but come on - idiots. Can't want to hear what shenanigans they're up to! :cool1:

Love this! Lol.

Thanks! The boat is a 1994 and the letters are like stuck stuck on. We thought it would be easy to peel off but that's not the case so it's staying One More Time for now.​

Count me in surprised that they didn't sail away without the drunks! They must have a grace period, or something, so they don't get fined if they don't leave on time. Some people are just clueless. I like to have fun as much as the next person, but come on - idiots. Can't want to hear what shenanigans they're up to! :cool1:

I think the mom must have gone down and highly pleaded her case. She also seemed the type to possibly go the legal route. She was not a wallflower either. ;)

I love all the little prizes you can win being DVC! The tent, the old Disney pics, very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter