YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by emmysmommy, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

I'm in! Sounds like an awesome trip, I'd LOVE to stay at WDW that long!!! :cool1: Love all the cute outfits you bought before you left!

I love your Mickey luggage, that's too bad that it was falling apart! I always think about buying some Disney luggage, but for some reason I don't, maybe now I won't even bother if it's not made that well! :goodvibes

I wish there was a Starbucks in my airport, we always go to McDonald's in the morning because we fly so early that nothing else is open!! Starbucks is a much better option!

Ugh, it doesn't seem to matter where we sit on SW flights either, we're always near the obnoxious family of the flight! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read more!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyKid4Life

DisneyKid4Life DIS Veteran

"Walter Disneyland World" Love it. :rotfl2:

Haha, yes I am often the impetus for stupid things. :thumbsup2 Nonetheless, I hope the camera worked well for you.

Aww, of all the bags to fail it had to be the Mickey one. :sad:

We don't have SW Air in these parts. I would love to have their lower fares and free baggage, but I'm not sure I could handle the free-for-all seating.

That said... YAY we're on the way!! :dance3:

4. MrsDrewsky

MrsDrewsky DIS Veteran

Your mickey bag is cute. Too bad you had to toss it.

I imagine we're going to be that family nobody wants to sit next to on the plane. I told Drew I wanted to pack some earplugs and candy to give to the lucky winners that get to sit next to us. :thumbsup2 Maybe I'll throw in a SW drink voucher too :idea:

5. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Thanks! Happy to be here.

[geek alert]
    ... and The Max Rebo is a obtuse Star Wars reference. The house band inside Joba's palace in Return of the Jedi was The Max Rebo Band. Max Rebo was the blue elephant looking keyboardist.
    [/geek alert]

ok, I'm done ... non-geeks, feel free to come back and read onward

6. Alysa

Alysa DIS Veteran

That is a great idea! I am totally stealing that!!

7. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

Now I can see that there is an advantage to a split stay with multiple bands. ;)

8. nfggirl5454

nfggirl5454 Mouseketeer

Just subscribed to this and your dining thread! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip :)

9. Lisa29

Lisa29 Mouseketeer

Brenda, thank you for PM-ing me, I had completely missed that you would have a new TR started.

Love the title and am anxiously awaiting day 8 now!

Lovely haircuts, Em's really suits her and makes her look older, probably not what you want to hear. :)

Excited to read more.

10. tinawv

tinawv If I had a penny for everytime I wished to be in W

Great pre flight photos!! :)

11. JohnstonMandy

JohnstonMandy Earning My Ears

Subscribing!! Can't wait to read more!!

12. dtr_angel

dtr_angel You're really cute, but I have no idea what you ar

Wow you are popular, already on page 10! Thanks for inviting me over! I'm caught up right now. Cannot wait to read all about this trip. I am jealous of all the deluxe resorts you get to stay at and such long trips too. Must be amazing to escape from the real world for so long!! :thumbsup2

13. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

Great update Brenda, love the curb-side photo of you with the luggage. So sad about the Mickey one, it really shouldn't be falling apart after only 3 trips! :sad2:

Of course you chose the coffee cake, that goes without saying. It's the start of your vacation, after all. :hyper:

Bummer about being surrounded by hyper, LOUD kids on the way. :scared: Thankfully it was for the short portion of your trip.

14. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

Walter Disneyland World, I'm so calling it that from now on.

:rotfl:

Aww too bad about the Mickey bag! We have a Mickey duffel that kinda fell apart after one use. I guess the Disney luggage isn't made to stand up to the incredibly gentle baggage handlers these days. :rolleyes:

Mmmmm coffee cake looks gooooood!

15. Miss Potts

Miss Potts Mouseketeer

Huge SWA fan here! I have had enough points for free flights on my last trip and my upcoming trip! I also love that bags fly free... If its free its for me! Obviously bags flying free benefits you girls too!!

I had a suitcase casualty on my last trip... Hated throwing it out but a broken handle doesn't do anything but make you look foolish trying to wheel it in the airport! I bought a new one over the summer and actually just bought yarn THIS morning to make a bright pompom! Can't have DH grabbing the wrong bag!

16. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

Aww so sad on the Disney bag biting the dust! I remember your having to buy it last summer!

I love Southwest and fly them often. It's also the Credit Card I use to get the points. Both Hunter and I are flying most of our October and December trip on the Rapid Rewards points I have earned. Of course they are now gone so no more trips lol. (Not happening as I fly to see hubby on SWA all the time)

Can't wait to read more of course!

17. crepemyrtle

crepemyrtle Earning My Ears

Walter Disneyland World. Hys. Terical.

18. JulieODC

JulieODC DIS Veteran

Joining in! You are already off and running - can't wait to hear about all of your adventures :)

19. peachmermaid

peachmermaid Mouseketeer

I'm finally here! :) I'm so excited to hear about all the fun you & Em had in the world! Also, I think I need your help with booking because you score some pretty awesome deals. ;)

I love your new hair cuts! Very very cute! I still love that bag. :) it's such a great color. I'm such a sucker for pink. My 12 year old self would be horrified.

I can't wait to hear what you guys thought of the magic bands! I used them over this weekend during my short solo visit & was very impressed. I thought I'd hate them. I also heard that they get you to spend more money, which I laughed at...and then was totally guilty of.

Yay for southwest!! I love the black Mickey bag. Starbucks & I became major bffs over this trip too. I just cannot resist their pumpkin bread!

Ahhh Brenda! I'm just so excited to hear about everything! Rich says hi, btw. :)

20. livsmom04

livsmom04 DIS Veteran

Brenda, I always overpack! Jason asked me to put his clothes into my luggage this past trip and I told him to go find his own bag. Haha! I have always overpacked due to my mom telling me that you can never be too unprepared for whatever might happen. She did the same thing on our trip. :rotfl2:

As for the Camera too bad for your other camera dying but good thing you found one you like. I want a new waterproof camera but until mine dies I will continue to use it.

21. francis6306

francis6306 DIS Veteran

I thought I posted before… but I love your outgoing message at work.::yes::

So sad that your luggage didn't make it back in a useable condition! :worried:

I haven't flown Southwest, but I wish Airtran would adopt their "bags fly free" policy!!!! :worship: