YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by emmysmommy, Sep 7, 2013.

1. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I am sitting at my desk, with people walking by, wondering if I have finally lost it after 38 years of being here. Little did they know that it is my wonderful DIS friend and her voice mail message about her absence. I cannot stop :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That is just brilliant, Brenda.

Now, can we get this thing going? ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wendyt_ca

wendyt_ca DIS Veteran

BLT is our home resort :) I love it there, although I think our favorite is AKL! We always end up staying there lol! Next month I am doing a girl's trip with my friend and doing a split stay between AKL and BLT! I love the Theme Park View! Nothing like waking up and looking out the window to see Cinderella Castle :goodvibes

4. disneyfan61

disneyfan61 DIS Veteran

I am here. Now need to go read!!

5. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Joinign! Can't wait to hear the details, especially some of the "special events" - love to read those and live vicariously through them

Enjoyed reading your voicemail message as well. Only fun one I ever did was where I made it sound like I had answered the phone but was unable to hear them kinda like "Hello. What? Are you there? Can't hear you ... oh, that's right, I am not there and this is just my voicemail. Feel free to leave a message." Was surprised how many people got fooled by that

6. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

I'm weak!!!! Love love love the phone message!

I think a must do lost is a great idea, I generally make a must do list but rarely keep track if I actually do the things. Maybe this year ill keep tabs on it!

7. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

Aaaaaah!! Talking about Shopping!! :woohoo:

And here I've been saying how much I love your style. :goodvibes Can't get the pink bag any more. :worried: It's in only tan and red or nothing. I loooove the pink bag though. :thumbsup2 It's so you. And that dress!!! Don't you just love a good deal, an even better deal is finding a treasure in WDW on sale!! Mackie found one while were at the Grand Floridian this last trip, but I'll save that for the TR.

These were great posts!! I too had a great list that needed to be accomplished this trip, I can't wait to see all of what you accomplished on yours. :goodvibes

8. pattiken

pattiken Mouseketeer

Those were great posts! You do exactly what I do before a trip..shopping..hair.. Nails...etc. I find sometimes I spend more before a trip lol..not really but you know what I mean.
    Love the GF dress!..and the bag is awesome. And the packing well you are girls and I get it...nothing worse than not packing something you wish you had when you go away ;)
    Phone message is brilliant ;)

9. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

8 pages late but here! Can't wait to follow along on another trip. Absolutely ADORE your out of office message! :)

10. kbarrett

kbarrett Mouseketeer

LOVE THIS!!!! This is too girly but that's what I love;) So cool excited to see more! Oh and your voicemail :rotfl:

11. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

Hi! :wave2: So glad you sent me the link. You and Em seriously have some of the best adventures. I definitely admit that I feel like I'm living vicariously through you. After all, that might be the only way I'll see the inside of Cinderella's castle!

I love Em's new haircut! I'm always afraid to cut my hair short because it grows so slow. Great look on her, though!

Can't wait to explore all the MK resorts with you. Of course, I'm exited to see your beloved BLT again after all the awesome pictures you shared last time.

Subbed in and ready to go! :goodvibes

12. courtneybelle

courtneybelle What foolishness would you like to see?

PINK MAGIC BANDS. I can't wait till I own one of those beauties.

On your Must Dos...I have taken the Ferry Boat, ridden Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, saw lions and tigers (no bears), went to DHS rope drop, and ate school bread. I hope you got to achieve all of those and more!!

13. auntfrannie

auntfrannie DIS Veteran

Brenda was kind enough to send me the link yesterday when I stalked her about the bag via PM. Ebags has it in pink and zappos has it in purple!! So kind of Brenda to share the link with all of us!

Brenda, you should hit Ralph Lauren up for a share of the profits!

14. WDWaddictt

WDWaddictt DIS Veteran

Haha...love your message. I would love to put that on mine...lol

I always do the shopping, nails and hair thing before my trip too. I thought that was a must?? :)

15. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

Thank you auntfrannie! :goodvibes :)

I actually looked on ebay today, found a few there too. :woohoo: In all kinds of colors. It's funny you mentioned purple, how did you know I liked purple and pink? What gave me away? :confused3 :laughing:

16. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

You mean it's not? Don't tell my husband. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

17. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Haha, I love your voicemail! I wish I was that creative. Maybe I'll do something Breaking Bad style, not sure how that would go over with some people lol

What a great must-do list! Schoolbread is probably the #1 thing I must-have for my next trip. I would also like to do the Liberty Belle and Wishes from the Poly too, not sure if I will have enough time to do that though. Excited to see when you got the chance to do it! :mickeyjum

18. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

The 7 Self-Indulgent Must-Do's get two :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 from me! Love the sundresses and you already know how I feel about the pink bag. ;)

BWAHAHAHA!! LOVE the work voice-mail!! :lmao:

Ready for the first official instalment! Let's get this TR on the road ... er, plane. :banana:

19. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

We are kindred spirits.

I LOVE CHEAP VACATION CLOTHING! Forever 21 is always a stop of mine. I get sucked in by the cheapy goodness.

Great pink bag. I'm a handbag junky. Comes from 3+ years of working at Coach.....:rolleyes1

Wow, you got PP+ for $149? We ended up getting it for the normal prepay price of $169. But, we loved it.

I like your must do's. I had a food must do that I kind of failed at in July. But I love yours, I might have to steal it.

Your VM message had me cracking up. Man, I wish I could do that. :rotfl2:

20. TMGosizk

TMGosizk Mouseketeer

Cute, cute dresses! I definitely understand your addiction to buying new clothes for vacation! It's just necessary-as is a pre-trip haircut! :goodvibes

And of course the pink bag! LOVE that bag!

Your voicemail message made me :rotfl2: So funny!

21. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

How u missed the post about shopping, haircuts and packing I have no idea. I saw some of those dresses and they were adorable. And I loved the haircuts.