Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

We got back from Orlando at 11:00 last night :guilty: so now I have the blues that our trip is over but am glad to report all is well with the purple bin. There were many of the same staples @cillakat mentioned were in the teal bin and there are also some fun odds and ends (Mickey stickers, etc.). There were also extra paper towels, foil, zip top bags, and plastic wrap. The luggage service folks again knew exactly what we were talking about when we picked up the bin, but when we dropped it off for KristinU the luggage guy looked at us like we had a third eyeball each... Thanks again to @Chelley00 for keeping this going! We appreciate you!!! :flower3:

I want to add that I tipped the luggage guys. I felt if they knew they'd get a tip every now and then from us then they'd keep a good eye on it.

I want to add that I tipped the luggage guys. I felt if they knew they'd get a tip every now and then from us then they'd keep a good eye on it.
I agree. Both times we've used the bins (so far!), we've tipped bell services.

Very much enjoying the bin right now, very handy! And of course we are loving WBC!
Folks behind us with the purple bin: we plan to leave a Mickey waffle iron in the bin. So plan to pack or pick up waffle mix if you want Mickey waffles!

Thanks for the updates!!! I always breathe a little sign of relief when people check back in that they found the bin.

Hello! I've lurked here and been a gatherer of information :) Our first trip to WDW was July of 2011, where we were lucky enough to stay at WBC! We just planned our second getaway for June 26-July 1, 2016 and were lucky enough to get to stay here again! I'll keep posting to reach at least 10 posts (will be informative!), but I'd like to get my name on the list for those dates if possible :D Our son was 11 last time and he is really excited about going again! We are taking his cousin with us this time...not sure who's more excited at this point...them or ME! :D

Thanks again Chelley00 for facilitating the bins! It worked like a charm once again! The bell guy at drop off knew exactly what it was :)

I will be at our favorite happy place April 28-May 8 and will not be able to update the list until we get back. Just dropping it off so no one panics if I don't respond right away

Chelley, just sent you a message. We would like to sign up for the Purple Bin, #1. Our dates are 09/24-09/29/16. Thanks!

Bad luck with the purple bin. The front desk hash no idea what we were talking about and after waiting 25 minutes to check in and an additional 25 minutes for them to look for the bin, we gave up and went to the store.

Bad luck with the purple bin. The front desk hash no idea what we were talking about and after waiting 25 minutes to check in and an additional 25 minutes for them to look for the bin, we gave up and went to the store.
owill, I have the Bin after you. I have sent you a message with my contact info so that you can mark the bin for us. Let me know if you have any questions. (assuming also that you saw where the Bin is not at front desk - you have to go to Bell service outside of main building)

I just found this board. What a great idea and wonderful concept. My family (4 kids and wife) will be going May 20-May 25 and was wondering if there would be any chance of getting a bin? I really hope so, but if not I still look forward to great information on here. Please let me know either way and what I need to do if so. Thanks!!

Hi - I just sent Chelley a PM to request the Purple Bin for August 6th to 20th. Hopefully it has made it to Owill!

Thanks!

Owill, check with Bell services, outside, and not the front desk:
Thanks for this. I knew I should have printed the instructions before we left. Once we went to the right spot it took 2 minutes to get. I added a few left overs from our trip. The kids especially enjoyed the Mickey Mouse grilled cheeses we made with the waffle iron.

Bin has been labeled for SYDCOLEMOM for next use.

Sorry, guys! I was out of town last week and just got home late last night. Thanks to everyone who answered questions in my absence and I'm so glad you found the bin!

I'm catching up on PMs now!

Hey everyone. I'm going to need to find someone to take this over for me. With our kids becoming increasingly busier and my health issues it's becoming hard to remember to log in here to check on things, especially when we have no plans to go back for a very long time.

It really doesn't take much time a week. Just message me if you are interested.

Hey everyone. I'm going to need to find someone to take this over for me. With our kids becoming increasingly busier and my health issues it's becoming hard to remember to log in here to check on things, especially when we have no plans to go back for a very long time.

It really doesn't take much time a week. Just message me if you are interested.

@Chelley00 did you have any takers? If not, I will DM you. Just wanted to see if someone else piped up before I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter