Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Just back. Teal bin in good shape. It was pretty full when we got it, we used it many times over the week and filled it back up to the tippy top. We had to pack it tight to get the lid to snap. Lots of fun stuff, as well as pantry staples. Thanks!

Yes you did! We have the teal bin this week, and it was all I could do to get it from the car to the room (all the luggage carts were taken). I did go through the food items, and a couple of them had expired earlier in May so I tossed those out. I'm adding 2 Universal Cocacola Freestyle mugs. I think you can pay 3.99 to get all day refills. Wish me luck packing all of this stuff back in the bin!

Teal bin #2 contents: 2 lbs of salt (seriously, 2 lbs of salt), 4 boxes of mac n cheese, 6 microwave bowls of mac n cheese, bag of animal crackers, bag of taquitos chips, 2 containers of glow stick bracelets, 1 pack of ramen noodles, 2 emergency ponchos, 1 nice poncho, a small cooler, a large cooler, half of a jug of Log Cabin syrup, most of a jug of Wesson cooking oil, pan spray, 2 cans of Hormel chili no beans, 2 cans of spaghettios, can of soup, can of chef boyardee, 8 fudge poptarts, box of triscuits, black pepper, salt/pepper combo pack, can of chocolate frosting, clip on fans, the sugar/creamer/etc packs from the room, pack of coffee filters, large bag of decaf coffee from the rooms, 9" cake pan with lid, pool frisbee, pool water squirt cannon, clothes pins, spray bottle fan, hot cocoa mix, index cards and sharpies for labeling the bin, packing tape for labeling the bin, and a table cloth. If we can fit them in, we'll be adding 2 Universal refillable mugs and the refillable popcorn container. I've probably forgotten to list some of the items, so anything else will just have to be a surprise!

We had a lot of fun getting all the stuff to fit in, wish we had thought to check the stuff for expiration dates! The kids had fun gathering up stuff they thought should be put in the bin too (stroller fans, pool toys, you know, important practical things!)

They tried to stuff in 3 pool noodles, but no way that would work, so we took them outside and found a family arriving with three boys to give them to. Both sets of kids were thrilled. I'm so glad we did the pay it forward bin as I never thought about what a good example it was for the little ones to participate in when I signed up for the bin. I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to participate in this endeavor.

We (wife, 19 year old son, his 18 year old GF and myself) arrive at WBC late afternoon June 20 leave morning of the June 25. Staying in a 2 BR. Any chance we would qualify for a bin? Will reciprocate of course. Thanks in advance.

We (wife, 19 year old son, his 18 year old GF and myself) arrive at WBC late afternoon June 20 leave morning of the June 25. Staying in a 2 BR. Any chance we would qualify for a bin? Will reciprocate of course. Thanks in advance.

please read the first post and follow the instructions. Thanks

Just checked in yesterday and had absolutely no problems picking up the teal bin. As previous posters have mentioned it is stuffed
FULL of useful kitchen supplies as well as some fun extras! Whoever is going to be using the bin in the next few months will definitely
not need to bring salt or pepper as there is plenty!! When I leave i will update with the contents so the next user will have a general idea
of what is in there.

Thanks for the info cammie810, We check in June 20, I just sent you a private message. Have a great vacation !

Purple bin is waiting for next person. Loved the organizer and magnetic clips. I forgot to take inventory, but thanks so much for being able to participate.

Just checked in yesterday and had absolutely no problems picking up the teal bin. As previous posters have mentioned it is stuffed
FULL of useful kitchen supplies as well as some fun extras! Whoever is going to be using the bin in the next few months will definitely
not need to bring salt or pepper as there is plenty!! When I leave i will update with the contents so the next user will have a general idea
of what is in there.

Thanks for the info cammie810, We check in June 20, I just sent you a private message. Have a great vacation !

Actually you messaged me by accident. :-)

I participated in the Pay It Forward bin on our last trip in 2013. I was wondering if I could get in on it again? Our trip is Black Friday 11/25/16 and check out Sun 12/4/16. Thanks!

We checked around 6 today, we had the bell service bring over the teal bin to our room along with our order from Garden Grocer, just tip them a few bucks, and they are pretty fast. The bin was chock full of provisions. Thank you very much. We will do the same. Next person doesn't come in for it for almost a month, Crazydisneymamma you up next!

we are here now and have been to the bell services outside the main building twice to ask for the purple bin...both times they acted like they had no idea what we were talking about. :eek:

we are here now and have been to the bell services outside the main building twice to ask for the purple bin...both times they acted like they had no idea what we were talking about. :eek:

You may want to ask if you can go in and look...

I returned the Teel bin on June 25, I paid a bell hop a few bucks to cart it back as it weighed a lot.

DH gave purple bin ( large purple plastic container) to bell services June 11. It has your name on top lid.

Chelley, I sent you a PM to sign up for the Purple bin July 23-30. Thanks! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter