Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

This is seriously the coolest thing ever.!!! Not sure where we're staying for sure yet (3/28-4/1)...i know..it's an adventure guessing LOL...but i'll let you know ASAP!

*Probably staying here, just double checking a few things first. Just wanted to say how awesome this is!

Will be at WBC 2/6 - 2/13 and would like to sign up for a bin. Hopefully will be able to PM you soon since I now have 10 posts!

Woo Hoo!! I'm back! Going to BC in May, it's been way too long. Love that these bins are still going! Sent you a PM Chelley00

Is there any standby listing to be added to in the event someone changes plans or a new bin starts up?

We just booked our first trip to Bonnet Creek! So excited!!

I don't have enough posts to PM you quite yet... so per your guidelines, I'm making a post with my request to reserve a bin if one's still available for our stay, 04/18 - 04/25. Thank you :)

Anyone who has PMd me should be on the list :)

If anyone can let me know the status of the bins, that would be great! Just haven't had a check in for awhile.

I think I just sent you a PM Chelley00 for October dates (I've never sent a PM before!). Thanks for doing this, by the way!

This is my 10th post, so I will be sending you a pm Chelley00 for our trip coming up in a couple weeks! So happy I found this thread!

So my newbie self can't figure out how to send a pm. We will be at WBC March 19-26 and would like to use Bin #2, please. I would be happy to send along my info when I figure out the pm'ing. Thanks!

So my newbie self can't figure out how to send a pm. We will be at WBC March 19-26 and would like to use Bin #2, please. I would be happy to send along my info when I figure out the pm'ing. Thanks!

Click on my name, then click on "Start a Conversation".

I sent a PM to Chelley about a week ago with the bins status, I haven't heard back from her though.

Sorry! I read it on email and didn't respond back and it honestly just for buried. I did update the first post removing everyone up to you since you checked in! Thank you!!

Just bumping the thread - the teal bin is still available for someone headed to WBC between 3/11 and 4/1!

This is an amazing idea, I am going to BC for the first time from April 6 to 13th. I see both bins are taken then, but if someone gives up, I would love to be part of this.

thanks...

@Chelley00, it would be awesome if we made it standard for each bin user to take a photo of the contents of the bin before turning it in--then text or message that photo to the next user. It would be so helpful for planning shopping.

Last edited:
@Chelley00, it would be awesome if we made it standard for each bin user to take a photo of the contents of the bin before turning it in--then text or message that photo to the next user. It would be so helpful for planning shopping.

While a good idea, I can rarely even get people to check in and let me know that they found the bin. Many people don't even check disboards during their trip. I can put it in the first post as a suggestion and we can see if anyone will do it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter