WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

Well, I weighed in this morning after being on the core plan this week. I was nervous. Didn't know what to expect. Well, I'm happy to say I lost......3.8lbs!!!!!:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: I couldn't believe it! I was really good and stuck with it, and it worked. Tiggerlover, just keep at it. This can work. Good luck to everyone else!!

Week Three Weigh in:

Started: 203.5
Last Week: 198.5
Now: 200
Goal: 180

Put back on 1.5 I am sure the binging on icecream and Oreos this weekend didn't help. Opps. So when alcoholics drink again they call it falling off the wagon. What to dieters call it when we binge? Falling of the IceCream Truck?

I just wanted to pop in real quick and say.......

I made Lifetime this week!!! :woohoo: :goodvibes :banana:

I lost .2 which was a surprise since I went out to eat last week and had two coffee martinis and I also ate extra stuff I know I shouldn't have during the week.

Don't have time to address everyone individually right now...but want to say congrats to everyone that has lost this week, welcome to any newcomers and give a hug to those that are struggling :hug:

Have a great week everyone!

Week Three Weigh in:

Put back on 1.5 I am sure the binging on icecream and Oreos this weekend didn't help. Opps. So when alcoholics drink again they call it falling off the wagon. What to dieters call it when we binge? Falling of the IceCream Truck?

:grouphug: Don't beat yourself up over a gain. I gained two weeks in a row!!:scared1: But, I got back on the wagon and lost this week. The main thing is you get back on that wagon! Good luck this week.:goodvibes

I made Lifetime this week!!! :woohoo: :goodvibes :banana:

I lost .2 which was a surprise since I went out to eat last week and had two coffee martinis and I also ate extra stuff I know I shouldn't have during the week.

Don't have time to address everyone individually right now...but want to say congrats to everyone that has lost this week, welcome to any newcomers and give a hug to those that are struggling :hug:

Have a great week everyone!

:cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: Congrats!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1:
Keep up the great work!:goodvibes

Well, I weighed in this morning after being on the core plan this week. I was nervous. Didn't know what to expect. Well, I'm happy to say I lost......3.8lbs!!!!!:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: I couldn't believe it! I was really good and stuck with it, and it worked. Tiggerlover, just keep at it. This can work. Good luck to everyone else!!
Great job. It looks like you may doing core a little while longer. :thumbsup2

I made Lifetime this week!!! :woohoo: :goodvibes :banana: !

That's wonderful!!!:flower3:

I went on a field trip with my daughters class instead of going to my WW meeting today. I'll go and weigh in tomorrow morning instead. I hope I am among the losers this week because my scale isn't moving at home. :confused3

Congrats to the losers!! Way to go!:cheer2: :cheer2:

SOMEDAY I will make lifetime--I know it! Glad to see others make it there!

To those who gained--just KEEP MOVING FORWARD!! It'll start coming off again!:goodvibes

:banana: FABULOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!:banana: :banana:

I am so excited for you, that is wonderful.

Week Three Weigh in:

Gains are the perfect opportunity to learn from "falling off the ice cream wagon, here's hoping this week is a better one for you!

Congratulations to all you "losers"! I weigh in tonight. I'm not expecting anything...I don't think I gained (hopefully), but I think it will be a loss of under a pound. I guess any loss is a good one. We'll see though.

I <3 EvilQueen: :rotfl: That is hilarious about falling off the ice cream truck. At least you have a sense of humor about your slip up. Better luck this week. You can do it!

I will post my weigh in results later tonight or tomorrow.

Since I missed by normal WW meeting yesterday I went this morning to weigh in. I maintained this week. I'm not sure why because I did stay on program but I realize that these things happen. I hope to be a big loser next week. :goodvibes

weighin update.... -2 lbs. as of this morning!

party: LIFETIME!!party: Congratulations cepmom!!!! You should be so proud!!!!

bucci818-congratulations on your awesome loss!!! :cool1: The core really is working for you!!!

Tiggerlover- Hope core is working well for you. I hear you on the bread thing. I think that's why I never have tried core. Plus I eat too many of the convenience type foods that aren't on core.

I<3EvilQueen-I fell off the ice cream truck too this week. Just gotta pick ourselves up and get going again. You can do it. :cheer2:

I had a gain of 1.6, after my post vacation loss of 1, so I'm thinking all that good eating, and mickey bars just didn't show up last week. I'm still exercising and just got the Dancing with the stars exercise dvd, and the past 2 mornings, have been soaked with sweat by the end. I must look like a total idiot, but it's fun trying to learn the dances. I'm journalling again, and with the good weather, got out on my bike wednesday, and hope to do lots of yard work this weekend.

Congratulations to all who have lost, and hugs to any who have gained or maintained. Hang in there, and you will reach your goals.

:banana: that's fantastic!!! I had a new woman at my meeting ask me the other day if it was hard to do WW....I don't think it's hard it just takes determination....you're hard work last week shows that!!!!
Week Three Weigh in:

I like that....falling off the ice cream truck :laughing: we've all been there; today's a new day to start fresh!

cepmom made lifetime!!!! Woo hoo hoo hoo!!!

thanks!!!! I wasn't sure I'd ever see this weight again....I almost can't believe it's true!

Since I missed by normal WW meeting yesterday I went this morning to weigh in. I maintained this week. I'm not sure why because I did stay on program but I realize that these things happen. I hope to be a big loser next week. :goodvibes

the weight loss will catch up with you next time...sometimes it shows up when you least expect it. Keep up the good work staying OP

weighin update.... -2 lbs. as of this morning!
:cool1: great job!! Keep at it!

party: LIFETIME!!party: Congratulations cepmom!!!! You should be so proud!!!!
I had a gain of 1.6, after my post vacation loss of 1, so I'm thinking all that good eating, and mickey bars just didn't show up last week. I'm still exercising and just got the Dancing with the stars exercise dvd, and the past 2 mornings, have been soaked with sweat by the end. I must look like a total idiot, but it's fun trying to learn the dances. I'm journalling again, and with the good weather, got out on my bike wednesday, and hope to do lots of yard work this weekend.

thanks....I am very proud but also nervous about trying to maintain this long term.

You've got the right attitute regarding your gain....glad you like the dancing with the stars...sounds like fun! Have a good week!

OK, I just have to share my excitement with somebody. I just got home from shopping and I bought a size smaller pants.:woohoo: Oh, and it felt so good.

OK, I just have to share my excitement with somebody. I just got home from shopping and I bought a size smaller pants.:woohoo: Oh, and it felt so good.

That is AWESOME!!!:cool1: :cool1: I need to go shopping too. My pants are literally falling off me!!:woohoo: That is the best felling in the world, when you can't fit into clothes anymore because they are to BIG!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter