Would you give a homless person CPR, if dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am surprised at those of you who won't save someone who smells. A person is a person. I may not feel comfortable with CPR (not because the person is homeless but because I am not in a medical field and would be worried I would do it wrong), but I would stop to help as best I could.

My husband found a lifeless body lying on the street two years ago (maybe 3 now) on his way to work. He thought it was a homeless man and went over to help him. He turned him over and realized the man was already gone. Turns out he wasn't homeless at all, he was a bank exec. who had been hit by a truck on his way to the office. It was around 6:30am and still rather dark out. It still haunts him.

If you understood homelessness, you wouldn't think it was funny at all. It is not self-righteous at all to say that a human being's dignity is never to be made fun of.

It isn't about me at all.

I understand, you got to find a way to feel good about yourself

"I think it is all about you, and I'm with homeless all day as you watch a documentary about them. Nos go find another way to feel goo dolls about yourself" (low-key quote)

This is a personal attack and I was trying not to go there. You have NO idea about me and what I do or don't do and I will not justify this with explaining the many years I spent with the inner city homeless.

I am going to ask you politely to stop the personal attacks.

"I think it is all about you, and I'm with homeless all day as you watch a documentary about them. Nos go find another way to feel goo dolls about yourself" (low-key quote)

This is a personal attack and I was trying not to go there. You have NO idea about me and what I do or don't do and I will not justify this with explaining the many years I spent with the inner city homeless.

I am going to ask you politely to stop the personal attacks.
and I'm asking you politely to stop attacking me also. I'm not gonna just sit here and take no more

Wow...was actually going to answer this seriously by saying if you are afraid to give mouth to mouth to someone you don't know (which is understandable) and don't have a shield....you can just do compressions.....however I guess it was a joke....poor taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter