Would you give a homless person CPR, if dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd call 911. As I'd do for everyone... I don't know what I'm doing and the health risks for them and me may not be worth it.

I live in California, where I am sure someone would find a way to sue me. I would call for help though and stay with them.

I live in California too, here is the law here:

1799.102. No person who in good faith, and not for compensation, renders emergency care at the scene of an emergency shall be liable for any civil damages resulting from any act or omission. The scene of an emergency shall not include emergency departments and other places where medical care is usually offered.

I have performed CPR on homeless people while working as an EMT.

Even though I'm no longer in that job, I wouldn't hesitate to provide emergency medical assistance to anyone in need.

I would call 911 and do chest compression until help arrived. I worked in the medical field before I started staying at home and have done CPR on a few elderly as I worked in an Assisted Living Facility. I'm not religious by any stretch, but I do try and treat others as I'd like to be treated, cause yaknow, human race and all.

I would call 911 and stay with the person until help came. I may try chest compressions but not sure what I am doing and would be afraid to do more harm. However, I would have no problem holding someone's hand or stroking their hair to provide comfort.

Come on people. The premise of the thread is so absurd, it clearly was meant to be a joke.

I would give CPR to anyone.

i believe you, but what if they had hepatitis or aids would you still exchange bodily fluids with them. I get CPR training yearly at work, about 3 years ago fire department told us dont do CPR anymore, to dangerous, just chest compressions. But still this thread was done tongue in cheek, as I believe you might guess that when I said I would only do to a women that smells good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter