Would love to have YOUR feedback on restaurants and dishes!!

I can give you a :thumbsup2 for the colony salad at the LTT. I have been craving that salad for our trip in August. :goodvibes Our other favorite lunch spots in the MK are the Columbia Harbor House for great sandwiches and Crystal Palace for a yummy buffet. Enjoy your trip!

I always wondered about the Columbia Harbour House...the tuna sandwich...it always looks so good in pics...is it as good as it looks?

Everything at Wolfgang Puck's Express is GREAT!! You will not be disappointed!!! (We ate there twice on our trip last month!)

Looks good but you have to have Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert at Rose and Crown. Good luck!

(You're only saying that because you haven't had the green beans yet. I've had both. It's the dipping sauce for those beans...... :love:)

OMG that lime dipping sauce...I swear I wish I could fill up my bathtub with it. (ok that might actaully be kinda gross...) but wow that sauce is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter