WONDERous adventures on the Panama Canal - 4/23/17

Just as a reminder, anyone thinking about using SWA to MCO for this cruise the schedule opens tomorrow. Sorry I don't have a time or how far out we will go, so I don't know if you will be able to book your flight home.

Just as a reminder, anyone thinking about using SWA to MCO for this cruise the schedule opens tomorrow. Sorry I don't have a time or how far out we will go, so I don't know if you will be able to book your flight home.
According to the website, this release is only going to be for our flights to Orlando. If it is like the last release you can't book until 6 am eastern(or roughly that time). Hope that helps someone as I am waiting to see the prices tomorrow.

Sorry about that guys, When I looked again last on our internal internet, all that was up was 8/4. So I will try and update you tomorrow if I can when yo can book you return flights.

Ok folks. I just looked. On 11/1 is when we open the schedule till 6/2. That's a long time to wait. I will check every so often to see if that changes.

I am glad you guys found good airfare. Right now the cheapest I am seeing is $165 and that is not a good price(Spirit is $99). I guess I will wait and see if it goes on sale or pick another airline:confused3

^^
I am glad you guys found good airfare. Right now the cheapest I am seeing is $165 and that is not a good price(Spirit is $99). I guess I will wait and see if it goes on sale or pick another airline:confused3
whoaaaaaa watch out for spirit, I've read and heard so many horror stories about them its not even funny.

^^

whoaaaaaa watch out for spirit, I've read and heard so many horror stories about them its not even funny.
I don't want to book them, I just thought it was funny that there was such a difference between them. I am waiting for Frontier to do their release and see how close they are to SW. Bad thing with SW as the airfare has to be a deal cause I hate the airport they fly out of. I'm picky I know:sad2:

^^

Interesting.

We've flown with Spirit lots of times and never had any trouble. Would not hesitate to book with them again.

About the only complaint I might have would be that sometimes their flight times are not convenient and that leads me to look at the other airlines with more reasonable times.

@runskyhy, you will be happy to know that I suck at DCL trivia!

Bummer! I'm not any good at it either, but it's fun to watch. :thumbsup2

It's about the same cost for us from here. We've decided to drive down. At least I know I'll be able to fit all my exchange stuff in my luggage this way. Now I only have to worry about getting everything back from CA. :laughing:

^^

We thought there was even less leg room than usual on our Spirit flight. I am extra short :rolleyes: and my feet barely touch the floor in a plane seat so it wasn't as bad for me but Rich volunteered to pay for the difference to another airline the next time we flew. :rotfl:

Any tequila fans here with specific brands they would recommend as souvenirs? Three Mexican ports and one is in the main state where tequila is produced... there isn't going to be a better opportunity than this and always looking for new brands to try. :goodvibes

Just curious, are there any adult only FE groups? the wifey and I dont have any children, so was thinking that a 21+ FE group would be cool (more adult oriented gifts :) )

Hi
We will be a group of 4 adults travelling in 2 rooms one room with me and mum from Australia and the other with our friends from San Diego CA and would love to connect on any forms of popular social media I know it cant be mentioned but some clues would be awesome.
Thanks. So looking forward to this cruise :)

This will be our 2nd Panama Canal Cruise. Already did the East Bound, so looking forward to the West Bound. Signed up for the FE exchange and would like to be included in the Palo Brunch Group. For the at sea days, anyone want to meet for some stitching - knit, crochet or any other craft work? Anne

This will be our 2nd Panama Canal Cruise. Already did the East Bound, so looking forward to the West Bound. Signed up for the FE exchange and would like to be included in the Palo Brunch Group. For the at sea days, anyone want to meet for some stitching - knit, crochet or any other craft work? Anne
I may be wrong but I think @QuiltTeddy (maybe the wrong person) may have arranged some quilting get together. I am not sure a Palo group has been organized so I will tag @wilma-bride and get her input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter