Wonder June 22nd, 2015: 7 night Alaska (6/22/15)

Oh that is true!!! I am so hopeful. How perfect would it be in Alaska. I mean, they don't even have to change the scenery ;-)
When is the first Alaska sailing of the season?

Hi, I'm new to all of this diboards stuff. I'm interested in finding out how to do the fish extender for Disney Wonder alaska June 22, 2015. Can someone please tell me the next step that I need to do. Thanks Julie

Hi again. Sorry I'm just really excited about our cruise to Alaska. Please let me know what I need to do next.

I booked a zip line tour with my son in Juneau! Just a fun adventure with my son. We are counting down the days to the cruise. I don't know if we can contain our excitement. I think I'm more excited than the kids. I've been looking at stuff online every night try to schedule what needs to be done.

I booked a zip line tour with my son in Juneau! Just a fun adventure with my son. We are counting down the days to the cruise. I don't know if we can contain our excitement. I think I'm more excited than the kids. I've been looking at stuff online every night try to schedule what needs to be done.
I have been researching and taking notes for over a year, so I understand where you are coming from there.

I hear ya. We booked about 18 months ago and I can't believe we are a little more than 2 months away. I am so excited I can't stand it.

Another day closer to the cruise. We are planning on taking the white pass train. Has anyone else taken the train up the mountain?

Another day closer to the cruise. We are planning on taking the white pass train. Has anyone else taken the train up the mountain?
Julie - we have the White Pass train ride booked also. We are doing the one with the Trail Camp. Which one are you doing?

We are taking the train up and the bus/van back with Chilkoot Tours. I went back and forth in regards to which way to take the train.

Last edited:
Julie - we have the White Pass train ride booked also. We are doing the one with the Trail Camp. Which one are you doing?
We are booking on the white pass train ride and that is it so far. Still trying to decide if there is anything else we want to do while on shore.

I think that sounds like an awesome time!!! I bet you it is an awesome show. We might have to check that out. Thanks for the info.

Has anyone been to alaska in June? I'm trying to figure out packing. I tend to over pack so I'm really trying to not overpack. Any suggestions on what to bring!

If there is anyone who hasn't organised their shore excursion for Skagway, we have booked the following journey with T N Tours:http://www.tntours98.com/
"Emerald Tour"

We have booked the 13 man. So far it will be our family of 7, and LJC1861 and her partner. So we have room for 4 more!

We will be heading to Emerald Lake with lots of stops for photo opportunities, lunch in Carcross, an opportunity to experience the mushers camp in Carcross, and maybe even a short hike or two. It is a 13 passenger mini bur and as I said, we still have room for 4. If we can fill the bus, the cost for this 7.5 hour day will be $77 per person, and that is with the gratuity included!

If you are possibly interested joining us and finding out more, send me a message and I'll provide more details

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter