Wonder June 22nd, 2015: 7 night Alaska (6/22/15)

I just went to the 24 hour party for Disneylands 60th Anniversary and it just made me want the day to come faster. The paint the night parade is the most amazing thing ever. Can't wait for the cruise!!!

We're from Asheville, NC and this is our 3rd DCL cruise. I'll be traveling with my husband and 6 yo daughter.
Hi! I just found this forum. Is it too late to get in on the fish extender? It's our first Disney cruise and a friend just told us about it. I'll be traveling with my husband and our two boys (4 and 9) and my parents. We are living in Washington right now but we are military so we're from everywhere! Thanks!

Leaving from Washington but my parents are coming from Georgia. Is it too late to do fish extenders??

Welcome! Sorry, but FE registration closed May 1st. Good excuse to rebook while on board and get in on it next time! :-) Did you find the post with meet and greet info?

hi all new to this site but I will be on the cruise with my family it'll be just 4 of us I hope to see you all having a great time ill be the one in the wheelchair making you laugh
Charles 30
Christina 37
Sammy 7
shauna 5

hi all new to this site but I will be on the cruise with my family it'll be just 4 of us I hope to see you all having a great time ill be the one in the wheelchair making you laugh
Charles 30
Christina 37
Sammy 7
shauna 5
Charles 30
Christina 37
Sammy 7
shauna 5
Welcome! So close now!

300 one inch circles cut out, 300 holes drilled, 126 individual cards complete, 300 one inch circles to glue, 150 safety pins to attach. Here is to hoping we have all of our FE gifts complete a week early. Almost time for our cruise! I hope this leaves you all guessing as to what our FE gift is. I am making a few extra FE gifts. For those of you that were not included due to the timing please PM me and I will see if I can have something for you!

WOW!! Good for you. My mom is driving up and we are flying so I had to give her the suitcase full of goodies last month. I must say that REALLY took the stress off to have to have them that early. Now I can just stress about what to pack for myself and family :-)

quick question is it to late to attend the PRIVATE MIXOLOGY?
so happy only a week left
I've already turned the list over to DCL, but we had room for a couple more and I bet they can add you on. I'll just need full names and cabin number for attendees. You can pm me this info if you'd prefer... The sooner the better :-)

Make sure you watch this before the cruise. It will give you a glimpse into the FE gift that we will be handing out.

I just want to thank you all so much for the AMAZING FE gifts. I was on the fence about doing it and it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. I can't wait to start planning our next vacation. I think we are going to travel across the country to Disneyworld.

I just want to thank you all so much for the AMAZING FE gifts. I was on the fence about doing it and it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. I can't wait to start planning our next vacation. I think we are going to travel across the country to Disneyworld.
I want to concur!!!! It was an amazing trip and made even more special with the fish extenders. Thanks to all who participated!!!! May we all go sailing again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter