• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder in Miami April 18, 2013 What a Wondful World!

Thanks got it, I didn't realize I never gave you our room number, I sent it, we may try to upgrade once we are on board at the end of our first cruise before this one starts, we will see what the prices are like. It's going to feel like we are going to live out of suitcases for the next month

Thanks got it, I didn't realize I never gave you our room number, I sent it, we may try to upgrade once we are on board at the end of our first cruise before this one starts, we will see what the prices are like. It's going to feel like we are going to live out of suitcases for the next month

We may upgrade as well. We were told that we would be on Deck 5 or 6 since the ship wasn't sold out so it wouldn't be a problem doing a Cat 10 GTY just for me and my DW. Guess we're in the same boat as you... no pun intended! ;) Best wishes on your trips!

BTW, How will we be able to get a room change to the rest of the group? GreatMouseDetective will you have a dry erase board on your door or the master list and a pen in your FE to let people know if there was a room change since both us and Jareds_mommy are looking for an upgrade?

Looking forward to this cruise! DW is excited for her Platinum and Grand Slam in addition to our 12th anniversary! I'm looking forward to doing some surprises for her 40th birthday! :)

Happy Sailing Everyone!

Thank you Great Mouse Detective for organizing our FE! It's really been a big highlight for my daughter in our trip planning. She loves picking out and making gifts and looks forward to placing them in everyone's Fish Extender :goodvibes

Hi everyone! My family will be on this cruise - our first Disney Cruise! I just learned of FEs today... So bummed I missed out on getting on the list. Next time, I guess!! Thanks for all of the tips & links that have been posted in the thread. This is my first time on DIS, as well (was directed here from Pinterest). Getting exciting around my house - 16 days, folks! :)

Hello Everyone, My family and I will be venturing on our first Disney Cruise in just 12 days!:cheer2:I just discovered all about FE gifts and am sad that we were late to part take. We love Disney and my two girls adore dressing like Disney Princesses!princess:We are a family of 6 and we also will be traveling with my brother, my dad, his girlfriend, and her daughters! Full cruise with just our family! hehe :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for your helpful information. Also, what is everyones best advice for packing? I am planning to only bring carry ons!

Hi everyone! My family will be on this cruise - our first Disney Cruise! I just learned of FEs today... So bummed I missed out on getting on the list. Next time, I guess!! Thanks for all of the tips & links that have been posted in the thread. This is my first time on DIS, as well (was directed here from Pinterest). Getting exciting around my house - 16 days, folks! :)

Hello giggo77, I see that we both discovered FEs too late! Are your traveling with children? It would be cool to experience the cruise for the first time as well as meeting some new people who are also experiencing a Disney Cruise for the first time:dumbo::)

Hello giggo77, I see that we both discovered FEs too late! Are your traveling with children? It would be cool to experience the cruise for the first time as well as meeting some new people who are also experiencing a Disney Cruise for the first time:dumbo::)

Welcome MommieOf4 & Giggo77! My DW and I are excited as well. Can't believe the cruise is less than 2 weeks away! See ya real soon!

Cruising with my best friend! Her 1st Disney Cruise and my.....I dunno, I lost count! So excited!!!!

2 days! Sorry I have not been on. Been so busy! But we got our hotel confirmed in miami for tomorrow night and will be stopping by downtown disney to pick up some disney stuff before heading to miami. We missed out on the sign up for FE but we will do it next time. We have our door decor to work on tonight as a project with the kids. And we have our bags packed and ready to go!! See you all Thursday!

:cool1:

Thank you to all of you who participated in the FE. William loved all of his gifts and has not taken off the bracelet that Emerson made for him. I am sorry Greatmousedetective. I called guest services twice and never could find your cabin number to bring your gifts. Thank you for all the hard work you put forth. We truly enjoyed our 1st Disney cruise. It surpassed all of our expectations. Until we cruise again......

Thank you to all of you who participated in the FE. William loved all of his gifts and has not taken off the bracelet that Emerson made for him. I am sorry Greatmousedetective. I called guest services twice and never could find your cabin number to bring your gifts. Thank you for all the hard work you put forth. We truly enjoyed our 1st Disney cruise. It surpassed all of our expectations. Until we cruise again......

Thanks for the cute & useful gifts that came in the Cars bags! Chris is hoping to find out where you found the Tink tissues. Last year she found Princess ones at Dollar Tree. She thought it was ironic that I was given an ankle brace as my leg has been hurting. She found out that its really my knee when I joked, "how in the world am I going to get this up on my knee?" :rotfl2: No seriously though it came in handy for walking through the airport and for the plane ride home since I've been putting weight on the other leg! Thanks!! :thumbsup2

So glad William had fun for his 4th and that both my Christa & your Alison had a good 40th! We called Guest Services too for Audrey/Nate. Also while Chris took a nap I walked all of Decks 1,2,5,6,7,8 looking for an extra FE (since I'm not able to run right now). The only one not on the list was on Deck 6 for the Rodriguez Family. We left the gifts in that one. If that's GMDs FE then great they got them and if not then another family got the 3 nights of gifts :)

Thanks again for putting the list together. Hopefully we will be accident free next cruise and we can organize the list. I know Chris was looking forward to it but was just so sore from being hit on 1/16/13. Thankfully she was able to enjoy the cruise even though we only went out on Key West. We had to stay on the ship the other 2 port days. But we love the ship too :goodvibes

Lastly, we received the most beautifully wrapped Pluto Vinylmation with the most inclusive cute label celebrating Chris' 40th, our 12th and the Grand Slam. We don't know who to thank. We know its not Alison, Eileen and William's cabin as they received a similar Vinyl but was Donald Duck & their gifts came in Cars bags. So out of 6 cabins that only leaves 4 cabins. The only other gift we received was the awesome keychain & wonderful dice and laminated game list from the Barton's. That leaves the Kone's, Shabeekerson's and the Parker's. Whomever left gift, please know your label and wrapping brought the biggest smile to Chris' face and then when we saw it was a collectible Vinyl our jaw dropped! Thank you for the wonderful surprise! :flower3:

We only hope we put as much smiles on all your familie's faces! Thanks again!! See ya real soon... pixiedust:

Hi Soaring, the Vinylamation was from us. At the bottom of the label I stamped From: Goofylover and family but it was difficult to read when printed. We "Shabeekersons" are happy you liked it! Thanks to all for a wonderful extra on our amazing cruise :)

Hi Soaring, the Vinylamation was from us. At the bottom of the label I stamped From: Goofylover and family but it was difficult to read when printed. We "Shabeekersons" are happy you liked it! Thanks to all for a wonderful extra on our amazing cruise :)

Thank you Goofylover and all of the Shabeekersons Family! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter