Wonder in Miami April 18, 2013 What a Wondful World!

Looks like we will be joining you all (thanks to the kids sail free sale), we are booked on a back to back from the 13 to the 22 on the wonder.
There will be Me, DH and DS-11 and DD-8
We are thinking of staying at the laQuinta before hand.
We would LOVE to be involved in a FE if there is one happening
This will be our 2nd and 3rd cruise on the wonder

We are going on this cruise too!!!

Looks like no one has started the FE list so I'll take it on!!!

This cruise is going to be awesome:banana::banana::banana:

LOL ... I was so excited about the cruise I forgot to tell you about me! It's me (Audrey) and my Husband Nate. We just finished our 7th cruise. We have been on all 4 ships and will only cruise Disney!!!

I was on the Member's cruise in Jan and will be going on the Sept one also. If I could live on a ship I think I would ...:laughing:

We will be joining you on this cruise and we are really excited about the great deal and wonderful opportunity to experience a Disney cruise. It will be myself, my 4 yo grandson and my daughter, his aunt. I thought it best to leave the 9 month old grandson at home with his parents. Next year:) My daughter and I have cruised quite often, but this is my grandson's 1st cruise. I have heard so many wonderful things about Disney cruises and we see the ships set sail often, living on Florida's east coast. It will be nice to be on one instead of watching form the shore;). I am interested in the FE and will email the Great mouse detective. Thank you for taking it on. Eileen

I just booked this one for our pre-cruise it was $89

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/prop...do?propId=4040
Amenities & Services
• Free Bright Side Breakfast®

• Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access

• Free Local Calls

• Free Parking

• Meeting Facilities Available

• Guest Laundry Facilities

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• Airport Shuttle Available

• Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

• Pets Welcome

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

Free Bright Side Breakfast®
•Waffles
•Hot and cold cereal
•Bread and muffins
•Fresh fruit
•All-you-can-drink coffee and juice

Additional Breakfast Items:
•Yogurt
•Bagels

I just booked this one for our pre-cruise it was $89

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/prop...do?propId=4040
Amenities & Services
• Free Bright Side Breakfast®

• Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access

• Free Local Calls

• Free Parking

• Meeting Facilities Available

• Guest Laundry Facilities

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• Airport Shuttle Available

• Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

• Pets Welcome

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

Free Bright Side Breakfast®
•Waffles
•Hot and cold cereal
•Bread and muffins
•Fresh fruit
•All-you-can-drink coffee and juice

Additional Breakfast Items:
•Yogurt
•Bagels

Good Deal!!!:thumbsup2

It IS quiet! Anyone sign up for the FE yet? Anyone know how full the ship is?

Tried to get a cabana, but no luck. If anyone plans on cancelling one, please PM me and maybe I can try to book it?

Ten more weeks! Will be nice to get out of the cold and be in sunny Florida!

it is quiet, I have an some kids who would love some penpals before we go, I was wondering about starting a google group or something, that kids and a parent could both join, then all posts would go to the parents too, so it can be monitored?

The Great mouse detective has taken on the task of organizing the Fe for our cruise. I sent Audrey, (Greatmousedetective) our information via Her email but I haven't heard back yet so I'm not sure she received it. If I don't hear by next week, I'll send it again.

Maybe as it gets a little closer we will have more participants on this forum. Either way, it'll be fun!!

Great idea! My daughter would be interested in writing to a pen pal before the cruise. She's ten years old and like most girls her age loves to make new friends :)

Here is the google site, I am not sure if you can request to join or if I have to email you an invite I am still new to this I will make one just for this cruise

The Great mouse detective has taken on the task of organizing the Fe for our cruise. I sent Audrey, (Greatmousedetective) our information via Her email but I haven't heard back yet so I'm not sure she received it. If I don't hear by next week, I'll send it again.

Maybe as it gets a little closer we will have more participants on this forum. Either way, it'll be fun!!

Send it again. I'm not sure off the top of my head if I got it :)

It IS quiet! Anyone sign up for the FE yet? Anyone know how full the ship is?

Tried to get a cabana, but no luck. If anyone plans on cancelling one, please PM me and maybe I can try to book it?

Ten more weeks! Will be nice to get out of the cold and be in sunny Florida!

We don't have that many signed up yet but I'm going to work on it today an get it posted

We are Sailing on this cruise and it is our first. We are a Military family. We have 2 boys ages 3 and 8. I am so excited and I can't wait. Any tips/suggestions for a first timer if appreciated. :banana:

Welcome!! Its our first cruise too....so no helpful tips from me. But glad to see another person join the group! My husband and I will be on the cruise with my daughter, 14 and son, 12.

Thanks for making a group Jared's Mom but the date is for April 13th. I see you're doing a back-to-back, are you using this group link for both cruises?

I am hoping the cruise isn't too crowded. I am a TA and I keep checking the rooms and there are still lots of Ocean view and Verandah rooms available. Fingers crossed :donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter