Wonder--10-day Hawaii to Vancouver 9/17/2015

Chuck Wagner played the Beast in the Broadway show for 4 years both in NY and Toronto. I saw him in the Toronto production, and he's quite good. He's also done Les Mis and was part of the original cast of Into the Woods on Broadway.

I'm excited that he's going to be on our cruise!

I am not sure how to sign up for the FE? Sorry, this is my first time posting. Please help newbie.

Not sure if there is an FE being organized through the Disboards...I will let someone else reply about that. I am only the organizer of the FE through the facebook group, and those ones are full already. Hopefully someone can help you regarding a Disboards FE

I am not sure how to sign up for the FE? Sorry, this is my first time posting. Please help newbie.
Hi tomjoi. I'm a newbie and would like to participate in an FE as well. What are the ages of your group. Maybe we can do our own little exchange. My husband and I will have our 8 year old daughter and our almost 6 year old son with us.

I am organizing the FE for this cruise as well as for the Sept 7 Hawaii cruise. If you would like to sign up please pm me with your room number, your name, the number of adults, the number of children and their gender and age(optional) and if you want what you are celebrating. I will add you to the list and post a final list on here closer to the PIF date. Thank you. I am also wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a secret Mickey exchange?
Am I too late for the FE? I'm very new to this site and have just learned about the FE. I don't know how to PM! LOL :o

I'm from Canada as well. My husband and I will be bringing our 8 year old daughter and our almost 6 year old son on this cruise.

I do not think CDNDisneyMom is posting here anymore...according to her stats, she hasn't posted on the disboards since January 2015. For the facebook group FE, yes it is closed off, but you guys could easily do a small gift exchange among yourselves. To PM someone, just click on their name and you should be able to bring up options on messaging, etc.

I do not think CDNDisneyMom is posting here anymore...according to her stats, she hasn't posted on the disboards since January 2015. For the facebook group FE, yes it is closed off, but you guys could easily do a small gift exchange among yourselves. To PM someone, just click on their name and you should be able to bring up options on messaging, etc.
Thanks for the reply Stefndoug. I think I'll end up doing little surprises for my kids myself. I love the idea of the FE.

If you post your name and cabin number, I can post on the FB group page that if anyone has any extra FE gifts, that they can put something in your families FE hanger.

If you post your name and cabin number, I can post on the FB group page that if anyone has any extra FE gifts, that they can put something in your families FE hanger.
What is the FB group page called?

Last edited:
It's been a while since posting so I thought I would post again....My daughter and I are staying at Aulani a few nights before the cruise and we really want to try and visit the Dole Plantation. Aulani doesn't offer any excursions there so we are forced to get a cab....just wondering if anyone else who is staying there before our cruise would be interested in splitting a cab fare? We are doing an excursion to Pearl Harbor on the 15th and would like to try and go when we get back to the resort. If anyone if interested, please let me know! :) We just moved so it has been crazy trying to keep up with all the planning but since we are getting close I thought it was about time to ask :)

My dd#2, age 26 and i will be sailing. We will be coming from FL

Aloha! We are also coming from Florida and I am traveling with my daughter who is 26 as well! What part of Florida are you from? We just moved into the Winter Garden area and we love it! :)

Wow I've been MIA for a few weeks and this thread is exploding. Everyone is so excited including me! Can't wait to sale the deep blue seas with all of you!

What day is everyone flying out to HNL? DD#2 and I will meet up from our respective home airports in DFW to fly together to Hawaii on the 15th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter