Wonder--10-day Hawaii to Vancouver 9/17/2015

Wow, thank you southerngirl528! You just saved me $36! I was able to rebook my rental car on Maui at a lower rate. My original rental car ressie on Oahu was still cheaper, so that one I won't change, but thank you for saving me some $$ on Maui!

Last week I was able to save another 70.00 off car rental on Oahu. one in Maui was still less Check thrifty

Rebecca27690, were you on the Fall or Spring sailing in '12? I was there for the day at Aulani on the Fall sailing. We've stayed there twice since on my DVC points, most recently this last January! My DD#2 that's going with me this trip has never been to Hawaii at all, much less Aulani. She's super excited!

I am traveling with good friend, whose husband does not want to travel anymore. There are six of us. Girls trip!!!!

Hi folks, just popping in here to say as we just disembarked the Wonder after the last Alaska cruise....if you have a chance to visit Miroslav (sp?) who is the lead bartender in Cadillac Lounge and did 3 tastings that we attended....take the chance to do so! He makes a mean old-fashioned and is such a 'friendly' CM! Enjoy!

If you have any questions for me, please tag me...I'm limited on Internet access right now as I believe my iPhone sailed to Hawaii without me >:(

Hello All,

My wife and 10 year old son just booked Aulani for 3 days before the cruise. Any suggestions on what to do at Aulani? Does anyone know how close the port on Maui may be to the car rental places. Thanks so much looking forward to this.

Aloha JTN2005, glad you'll be onboard with your family. Aulani's pools in what they call Waikalohe Valley are awesome. They include 2 water slides in the volcano feature and a lazy river in addition to the other pools. The lagoon is very calm and protected, great to practice SUP, or other water activities. There's an articial coral reef pool where you can snorkel with tropical fish (Rainbow Reef). They have a fabulous show a couple of nights a week called the Starlit Hui that may be performed while you're there. There is Auntie's Beach House with free child care and activities. Community Hall will have daily activities, there's Mo'olelo Fireside "talk story" with Uncle. I could go on and on and on! Here's a link to the activities overview:

https://resorts.disney.go.com/aulani-hawaii-resort/activities/

There is a daily flyer called the Daily Iwa that you will want to pick up at the front desk or Community Hall for the next day and it will tell you about all the next day's activities so that you can decide what you want to do and sign up.

Maui? The Port of Kahului is super close to OGG/Kahului Airport. They should have shuttles for the various car companies when we dock to take passengers to pick up their reserved cars.

Hawaii is simply gorgeous and my favorite place. You'll love it!

Does anyone know if the Wonder has decent hair dryers? In years past they were not real effective.

Don't know about any of the rest of ya'll, but DD and I had a FABULOUS, amazing, wonderful cruise and 2 nights at Aulani beforehand!!! The Wonder looks as lovely as ever, service was stellar and the entertainment offerings were terrific! Can't wait for DCL to go back to Hawaii!!!! 3 gals at our table had done the B2B!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter