Wonder--10-day Hawaii to Vancouver 9/17/2015

Who else is sailing Hawaii to Vancouver with us??

We are!

Hi

Is there a roll call of who is going?

any cocktail classes etc being organised

Do not do facebook so am I missing out?

:)

There are events being planned on other sites, but nothing we can't do here. The admins seriously frown on mentioning them as shown above in post #380. We do need to do a Roll Call just after Jun 19th when the last PIF date has past.

We had no problems at the border with our rental car. We have used Quickshuttle but I think the Bolt Bus is cheaper. Bolt is a new company so they are trying to get customers from Quickshuttle. I think either would be fine. Yes I think Amtrak has a bus service too, but never looked into it. I like car rental because it gives you options for stopping, but it would totally depend on the price.

Stefani

We are planning on renting a car and driving down to SEA on the 27th. This way we can see a bit of Vancouver and Seattle while the luggage is secure in the car.

Last edited:
Thanks, Megarooh. I swore off of FB a couple of years ago as I was spending way too much time there. LOL! :jester:

And Eeyorefanuk, I haven't booked any excursions yet, but I did my online check-in on the 4th of this month with no issues. That said, there had been issues earlier the same day and for a few days. I would call or email DCL.

What IS it with all the Disney sites lately???? The DVC Member site has had issues off and on for the last couple of weeks or so, now the Disney Vacation Account site is having all sorts of problems, I haven't been able to log onto my account there in the last few days. :badpc: Just want to enter a few more gift cards…..

We've found that the best way to organize the "spreadsheet" without sharing private info is to upload the pdf into a conversation and share it only with the designated people who signed up.

Thanks, everyone! :goodvibes

The spread sheet for what please :)

Well finally checked in and some excursions booked

Disappointed could not get palo brunch :(

Do you think dcl release them all at once or each time platinum, gold booking date is available

The spread sheet for what please :)

Well finally checked in and some excursions booked

Disappointed could not get palo brunch :(

Do you think dcl release them all at once or each time platinum, gold booking date is available

When you board you should be able to get Palo reservations. They will have a place listed in The Navigator where you can go to book Palo brunch and dinner. But keep checking online, I have been able to get a reservation a few weeks before the cruise. They seem to add times just before the cruise.
As far as the excursions, sometimes when they fill up they will get with the tour agency and add additional departures. So keep checking online.

I'm so surprised the brunch is sold out already, with 5 sea days I thought it would be easy for us to get a second brunch but it doesn't look that way.
Good Luck, I hope you are able to get everything you were hoping for. :flower:

Nice, castmbr! I am praying my DD#2 new job will allow her to come along with me as planned too! I will be flying in from Orlando, DD from Atlanta. :sunny:

Yep. Still waiting for my GTY stateroom assignment Castmbr. They don't usually assign until around 50 days or less out I believe. I notice your screen name is "castmbr". If you happen to currently be a CM and booked with any sort of cast discount, it is likely you will not get your room assignment until much closer to the cruise date. And it can change until the day of sailing. Good luck! :)

I am the organizer of the FE on FB, but haven't gotten to doing anything here. It is so hard to do stuff on here because everything is so public.

Aloha Stefndoug! So nice of you to organize the FE group! I would love to join an FE group for our 9/17 sailing, but would prefer not to be in a big group. It's a bit overwhelming and I am an FE newbie, having only done it once before. Can we perhaps do PM's on this forum? Thanks bunches! :thanks:

Aloha Stefndoug! So nice of you to organize the FE group! I would love to join an FE group for our 9/17 sailing, but would prefer not to be in a big group. It's a bit overwhelming and I am an FE newbie, having only done it once before. Can we perhaps do PM's on this forum? Thanks bunches! :thanks:

Feel free to message me. I do not like the Disboards forum anymore...way to confusing, so I don't tend to post on it.

Is it possible to only have one FE list? There were two (DISboard and Facebook) on the last cruise we were on and there were people on both and some on neither. I received a list from Stefndoug and am happy with it, but I don't want to also be on another list w/o my knowledge. This "war" between the two "boards" is getting out of hand.

I find the new Disboards way too confusing and I also hate a website that restricts what you can say or post. Facebook groups are nice because you can close it up and it is private so that not everyone sees your information and you can talk about anything and post websites for tours, etc. I find it just gives you more freedom on what you can talk about. I am only in charge of the FB group FE, so not sure who is in charge of the Disboards FE and if there is someone, I think that is just fine to have two types of FE. We all can choose which ones we want to be in. I am actually in charge of 7 different FE groups on Facebook, plus a 32 person Secret Mickey group. That is keeping me plenty busy LOL

Hey, guys, just thought you guys might find this interesting, so I popped into your board to let you know that today Chuck Wagner posted on his FB page that he is going to be the special Broadway performer on your cruise. We had him on the WBPC in May and it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter