Wolff–Parkinson–White Syndrome - anyone have/had this?

I'm SO glad he's OK and on the mend. I've been thinking of all of you and sending good wishes!!!

HUGS my friend!!!

Has his stomach improved? Hope he is not too uncomfortable.

Ive only read the first page on this... just wanted to say my brother has this. Like someone else, it was found during his physical to join our police dept. That was about 7 years ago... he's had no problems, is on the police force and also our SWAT team. Its something he really doesn't even think about that much.

Ive only read the first page on this... just wanted to say my brother has this. Like someone else, it was found during his physical to join our police dept. That was about 7 years ago... he's had no problems, is on the police force and also our SWAT team. Its something he really doesn't even think about that much.

...wow...pretty cool....he goes for a follow-up visit next week, but the doctor doesn't foresee any problems with him continuing with his applications to join law enforcement....

:rotfl:

......:scratchin .......:idea:....hey, wait a sec - that could be my NEW EXCUSE!

"Don't mind ME - I was on VALIUM at the time."

Glad I was able to provide a chuckle for you. Also glad to hear there doesn't seem to be any reason why your son won't be able to follow his dreams. pixiedust:

Glad I was able to provide a chuckle for you. Also glad to hear there doesn't seem to be any reason why your son won't be able to follow his dreams. pixiedust:

chuckles.jpg

....and one day, mebbe I can return the favor....;)

....it was quite a long day...we arrived at Mount Sinai Hospital (Guggenheim Pavilion) around 7:20 and didn't get home until around 8:20 last night....I am exhausted, but I think we can expect a full recovery. He is pretty sore now with aches in his stomach throat, and groin area, but you could see the difference in his EKG right away after the procedure was done. One thing that I didn't know was that the muscle (I believe it's called the Bundle of Kent) is actually INSIDE the heart, not surraounding it as I had previously thought. The good news was that it wasn't near a major pathway so it was easier to 'zap'. However, I didn't realize that they had to make his heart go into an arythmia to find out the specific pathway that had to be killed....

Kimmar - So happy to read this. Glad it went well for him...and for you. :hug:

And it probably was better for you not realising this beforehand; otherwise the Valium would have been prescribed WaaaaY too late for you.

....Also glad to hear there doesn't seem to be any reason why your son won't be able to follow his dreams. pixiedust:

.....update includes a clean bill-of-health and his application is still in the process. He is now one step closer to getting accepted into the Academy!

.....update includes a clean bill-of-health and his application is still in the process. He is now one step closer to getting accepted into the Academy!

That is awesome! :cheer2: So glad he got the "clean bill" and is moving forward!

Great news Kimmar. For all the bad stuff that's happened lately it looks like things are finally turning around. So happy for you and your family. It's going to be a great year!!!

They thought I had this, but they did a bunch of tests and they were all clear. I have tachycardia that I'm supposed to take medication for but it doesn't really bother me so I always forget to take it.

I was recently in the hospital with chest pain, SVT and very low blood pressure and they did another work up. I don't know what happened with my results, someone read it wrong or mixed up the results and a doctor told me I could need a heart transplant! After much freaking out they came back the next day and said I was fine. Thank god!

...I was recently in the hospital with chest pain, SVT and very low blood pressure and they did another work up. I don't know what happened with my results, someone read it wrong or mixed up the results and a doctor told me I could need a heart transplant! After much freaking out they came back the next day and said I was fine. Thank god!

....wow, SCARY! My DSis has vaso-syncopy, so it could get scary for her too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter