• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

Well I posted my times for the next 3 days in the title thread.
They are:
Tuesday and Thursday - ~11pm ET
Wednesday - probably 11:30pm ET or maybe later

I try to cut off by 2am, but may be a little ealier if just standing waiting.

OK, right now, it looks like I can be on Tues. at 11 pm your time. Meet me in front of Bartleby!!:thumbsup2

Anyone else who can show up, please do! We can get on our lists!!

Just wanted to let everyone know the Dorothy Friend's quest on Unicorn Way is fixed now. You can enter the house with light on that you couldn't before. Talk to Mr. Toto and then return to Dorothy to complete the quest. You will get gold, experience, and Ruby Slippers from completing the quest.

Got it! Yay! I can't believe I'm down to 2 quests in my book right now! One of them I might need help with. If anyone is on the "Grubb" quest, let me know.

I seem to be done with Wizard City, for the most part. All the streets etc.. Now, I'm deciding what school to use my training points in. Hmmm...:)

Let me know if you'd like some help on the Grubb quest. Not an easy thing and it definitely helps to get a few players together.

Let me know if you'd like some help on the Grubb quest. Not an easy thing and it definitely helps to get a few players together.

Thanks! We'll need to figure out a time. I'm off tonight until at least 11pm (PDT). Tomorrow, I can be on during the day bit, then will be out in the evening again.

I tried it once with 1 other person but the first battle, I kept getting the damage, and my heal card wouldn't come up.:(

Gosh! I'm like SO far behind everyone! I just today finished asking the trees for history! LOL
Can someone tell me the point to the schools? I have not been to class yet. Also, the dorms. What is their purpose?
Thanks!

...Can someone tell me the point to the schools?...
...Also, the dorms. What is their purpose?...
Each school has different spells that you can get free as you progress. That said the different schools spells all seem to do about the same damage. However what really makes a difference is the enemy you are against and the type of spells they have. If the enemy is the same type of magic user as you they probably have a block shield against your magic. However if they use different magic most likely they will not be able to block yours. That being said when you get to the point that you want to gang up on an unknown enemy it might be best to have members of different schools with you.

The dorms have a single purpose and that is to bank your extra items. You can only carry so many of each type of item (I think it is 8 or 10). Also there are items you will get that only other schools can equipt, so no sense in carrying them. Hopefully at some point (or maybe even now unbeknowst to me:confused3 ) we will be able to give or trade away items we don't need. We can sell the unneeded items now, but you do not get much for them.

Where is the Smith in The Commons?

I won't tell you directly, yet. Just be sure to run around ALL the grassy areas: behind houses, tents, trees etc... You'll find him.

HinT: Everyplace, in that area, that you don't have to take a tunnel to is considered part of the Commons.

I won't tell you directly, yet. Just be sure to run around ALL the grassy areas: behind houses, tents, trees etc... You'll find him.

HinT: Everyplace, in that area, that you don't have to take a tunnel to is considered part of the Commons.

Well...I have looked and can't find.
Toward which section of the map? Unicorn? Shopping?

Has anyone seen the hidden cave in the commons? Creepy!

I'll give you a hint as to where it is ;)

So, who loves the minigame fairegrounds? I sure do!

The game is downloaded but when I sign on I get this message

cantconnect.jpg

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Aengus I need you signed up so you can write a "How to" for me. :confused:

The game is downloaded but when I sign on I get this message

cantconnect.jpg

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Aengus I need you signed up so you can write a "How to" for me. :confused:

I was having problems like this. Not sure if you have a firewall on your computer or not but my setting was changed to not allow the wizard client to connect to the internet. A quick permission change and I was back in the game. Hope that helps.

As usual stupidest question in the world is here.

I saw a bunch of dis folk tonight - and I made friends with Toy and with a nice person named Morgan (who would that be??)

But I can't Speak!! I only have this largish menu of preset statements...

I appreciate some guidance on this.

Also I have three special cards one time cards - how do I get them to come up when I am in battle? I bought one and earned two others.

The end of my questions for now

Sophia Wintercoin - House of Myths

Hey welcome Peri, Morgan Mistcaster would be me Mrs. Toy, :rotfl2: Happy to get you on our lists. :hug:

To answer one question ( I am so lame at this) To chat with regular words, first click on enter, then type your words in the bar that appears. You can actually say quite a lot so far, lol.

Hope to see you around a lot!

As usual stupidest question in the world is here.

I saw a bunch of dis folk tonight - and I made friends with Toy and with a nice person named Morgan (who would that be??)

Sophia Wintercoin - House of Myths

Look at the very first post on the "Ravenwood (Wizard 101) Titles Thread". I keep it updated, so we know who we all are! Welcome to the magic party fellow Myther! LOL!

Also I have three special cards one time cards - how do I get them to come up when I am in battle? I bought one and earned two others.

You need to click the book, then your deck of cards. At the top, there are symbols for the different schools and what looks like gold cards (all the way on the right). Click the gold cards and it will shoe your 1 time use "treasure cards". Click on them to add them to your deck.

Having just started, I'm still finding my way. How do you get training points so that you can start acquiring magic outside of your specialty? I did the Lost Souls quest and while it gave me a little gold and a special card and raised me to level 2, I didn't get any training points. Are these quest based or come at alternate levels?

Thanks.

When you "Level up" (Meaning filling you exp.bar) you gain 1 training point and can go back to your school or another professor to get a new spell.
I suggest sticking with your schools spells for now, everytime you lvl you get a stronger spell from them. If you went to one of the other schools you would get a lvl 1 spell that would not do much damage it would be like starting over everytime you go a training point and you will need the stronger spells once you get into the dark caves and their bosses. Lvl 3 Elites.

I was having problems like this. Not sure if you have a firewall on your computer or not but my setting was changed to not allow the wizard client to connect to the internet. A quick permission change and I was back in the game. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much .. that took care of the problem :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter