Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I booked our ressie for Feb 26 :goodvibes I had to sign in to the site to get any available Party openings.

For those wondering about price remember that there is tax and an automatic 18% gratuity added on. I thought the price was reasonable for 3 adult guests.

We love the Dessert Patry! Gives us a place to sit down and be more comfortable not to mention the wonderful treats to enjoy and Wishes before bedtime! :wizard:

Calling everyday for March, does anyone know why it's not open yet? My daughters (5 and 11) REALLY want to go to the dessert party.

They also want to Meet and Greet Merida from Brave, will she be below the castle where Rapunzel used to be?

Also, they want to see Tinkerbell's sister, is she at the Fairy Hallow location in Adventureland?

Thanks for the help.

Calling everyday for March, does anyone know why it's not open yet? My daughters (5 and 11) REALLY want to go to the dessert party.

I feel ya! I've been checking since Christmas...still nothing. I had read somewhere that the refurb/rebranding of The Main Street Bakery may be causing logistics problems, but I can't confirm or deny since I am not in the know.

The Dessert Party is our tradition on our last night and we are really hoping for March 5th!

Oh -- and Merida is on our top 5 list for this trip also. My little redhead (6) is so excited about her, because she is "tough." LOL.

SplashMtnCrew said:
Yesterday I booked our ressie for Feb 26 :goodvibes I had to sign in to the site to get any available Party openings.

For those wondering about price remember that there is tax and an automatic 18% gratuity added on. I thought the price was reasonable for 3 adult guests.

We love the Dessert Patry! Gives us a place to sit down and be more comfortable not to mention the wonderful treats to enjoy and Wishes before bedtime! :wizard:

We'll be there the same night!

I know I read this somewhere earlier, but can't find it now. Where on the Disney online site do they list the wishes dessert party? I can find the one for the Tomorrowland Terrace, but not the castle one.

crazy_for_the_dis said:
I know I read this somewhere earlier, but can't find it now. Where on the Disney online site do they list the wishes dessert party? I can find the one for the Tomorrowland Terrace, but not the castle one.

The tomorrow's and terrace is it. There isn't one at the castle

Thanks, boy am I confused. We haven't been to WDW in over 5 yrs, and I am trying to play catch-up in trying to plan a last minute April trip. For some odd reason I kept thinking they had one on the walk-ways by the castle. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

crazy_for_the_dis said:
Thanks, boy am I confused. We haven't been to WDW in over 5 yrs, and I am trying to play catch-up in trying to plan a last minute April trip. For some odd reason I kept thinking they had one on the walk-ways by the castle. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

It's a great view of the castle from tomorrowland terrace. I hope you are able to book your date. It's awesome.

I'm so glad I found this thread. I've been trying to get an ADR for our April trip every day for a month, and just thought that it was fully booked. I was about to give up hope, lol! I'm still deciding between this and Pirates & Pals, but good to know this one is an actual option :).

Thanks for all of the information!
I've never attended the TT Dessert party.
I'll be in Magic Kingdom on my birthday in March...hoping to get a ressie. :goodvibes
Still not open for March yet.
I wonder when they will open reservations.

They told me that it was 60 days before ... however, I would call them to make reservations.. I was never able to reserve them online.

I've made reservations online before the day it FINALLY opens up. I just keep my eye on this thread!

Just tried online for March 20th and still not open... feeling anxious trying to get ressies!

We've been calling for any night from march 26th to 29th. Will probably cell everyday in the morning just to be safe.

I'm so new to this! I am trying to get a reservation for this April and am not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Every date I've put in the reservation system shows no availability, even a date in late February. Am I doing something wrong? I just want to make sure I know what to do when the time comes for April to be open!

Thanks so much from a newbie! :goodvibes
Rachel

jacobjennasmom said:
I'm so new to this! I am trying to get a reservation for this April and am not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Every date I've put in the reservation system shows no availability, even a date in late February. Am I doing something wrong? I just want to make sure I know what to do when the time comes for April to be open!

Rachel

They open reservations up as you get closer to April. I do not think they have even opened March yet. Just keep checking... I'm waiting for May

Rachel

The only magical secrets are to make sure you are logged in to your Disney account, and keep checking back. They only release one month at a time and currently only through February. The party has gained in popularity and seems to fill dates very easily.
March should open any day.
April should open in about a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter