Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jendujka said:
Would any of you folks headed to the party in January mind asking the CMs if they know what's happening with the February party? At this rate, I think that we'd all like to know if we are just wasting our time with our vigilant searches. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Yes, please!

Would any of you folks headed to the party in January mind asking the CMs if they know what's happening with the February party? At this rate, I think that we'd all like to know if we are just wasting our time with our vigilant searches. I would greatly appreciate it!!

I'll be glad too but don't think it will help cause I'm not going until Jan. 31. I'm sure you'll have an answer long before then.:)

I'll be happy to ask about February - we go the 21st - so it will be a bit late but I am happy to ask and I'll post what they say while we are there so that you can hopefully know something sooner rather than later!

Subbing to this thread. I have been trying to get ressies for Feb for quite awhile now and then finally called them to be told that they would open at the first of January. I have been on the phone with WDW for the last 35 minutes (yes you read that right) trying to book dining ressies and finally thought to check here. Of course I should have done this first. :rotfl2:

Do they normally open up the first of the month before the date of reservation?

Looking for mid april.

As I am reviewing the differs post, we have a party of 5 that would like to attend is it better to break up the party and make two Ressies? We are hoping to get reservations early in May.

As I am reviewing the differs post, we have a party of 5 that would like to attend is it better to break up the party and make two Ressies? We are hoping to get reservations early in May.

No make one reservation so you'll all be at the same table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter