WISH Away the Pounds--January 2013 challenge--Everyone Welcome!

Busy day again tomorrow, so I'm going to post ahead of time:

QUESTION OF THE DAY - THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE/MOST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE THAT EITHER KEEPS YOU OR GETS YOU BACK ON TRACK?

I looked on the internet and found this one ...

Remember, you are not a heavy person trying to slim down. You are a trim, healthy person learning how to reemerge.
 Celso Cukierkorn, The Miracle Diet: Lose Weight, Gain Health... 10 Diet Skills

Ok, I have to share my yoga story with all of you. Last night I took my daughter to yoga, we usually go to the Weds and Sat. basic yoga class. We had bad driving conditions last night, icy roads, snowing, blowing snow, yuck! So we left 15 minutes earlier to accommodate for the extra travel time. Well, as soon as we hit the expressway it was bumper to bumper traffic ( never is like that but i guess people were still trying to get home from work) at that point, I thought " should we just go back home? " NO, we will continue on. About 5 minutes later I realized I forgot my purse and phone, damn! Those will come in handy for when I get stuck or get into an accident! " should we just go back home? " NO, we will continue on. We got to yoga 15 minutes early, NO parking spots available in the small plaza parking lot :( we circled and circled and circled and gave up. I drove over to the bank to park, it's farther than I want to walk in this cold but what can you do. I got stuck! Rocked the car back and forth for 10 minutes - finally free and found a better parking spot. Yoga starts in 2 minutes, I'm pissed now. " should we just go back home? " NO, we will continue on. I sucked in yoga last night, the only pose I truly rocked was the " lying flat on your back " pose. And then it happened, with 10 minutes left in class I farted so loud I think they heard it in the nail salon next door!! No warning! I don't know where it came from?? I finished the class with my towel across my face because I couldn't stop giggling like a 6TH grader :). The ride home was no better, my on ramp was closed for a 4 car accident. But when I got home I was all smiles because the old me would have used all those excuses to skip the workout, the new me just " got it done "
O. K. Some of the smiles were because I kept thinking about the " incident " in class :)

My quote of the day:

Yoga, a place to fart among friends.
-anonymous

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I started laughing out loud. My family asked what I was reading so I read your post to them. They were all laughing too! My yoga instructor said that "tooting" in class means your body is working well. :upsidedow

Down 3.8 at WW today which puts me at 60% for my monthly goal -- going to be tough but I can do it! :cool1:

Keep up the great work! I too had movement on the scale today ... finally! I am right now craving something to eat. I am going to make a cup of herb tea. I have to get rid of this feeling ....

And Pam ... here is the YouTube of the Flash Mob with the Jonas Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06WSDCDIUs

What do you consider warm enough?

As long as it's not freezing ;-)

It rained on the way home but it was kind of fun for me....dunno if I'd do it again soon but it was ok.

The "goods fats" are needed for optimal health, for your heart, brain, and joints. You need about a certain percentage of these "good fats" daily in your diet in place of the sat fat.

That was a great post! I just cut it down for easier quoting, but I liked all of it. I knew about all of that - and that one sentence I am quoting is really essential.

I used to think eliminating all fat from my diet would really help my weight loss. But I was struggling and did not get anywhere. Then I read something about how your body needs the good fats to burn the stored fat and started to use more olive oil in my salad dressing and things like that. Now I actually eat more calories, and especially more from fat - but good fats - than before and lose weight better. I have eliminated things like butter (even though I love it, but it is a treat only for special occassions), but my standard tomato sauce with pasta will get an additional teaspoon of olive oil.

Good morning all! :goodvibes

Emily, thanks for coaching last week! :thanks: And thanks to our hostess this month, Rose. :flower3:

I am Lisa and I will be your coach this week -- the final week of our challenge. I will also be your hostess for next month's challenge. :cool2:

I'm going to continue our discussion about dietary fat and what is good and what is not by sharing a bit of an article from sparkpeople.com :

6 Risks of Eating a Low-Fat Diet
How Low Can You Go? The Big Fat Truth about Low-Fat Diets
-- By Sarah Haan, Registered Dietitian

Being conscious of your dietary fat intake is definitely a good thing, especially when you're trying to reduce your risk of heart disease or lose weight. But if you take it too far, you could be putting your health in jeopardy.

So how much fat do you need?
For healthy adults, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend 20% to 35% of your daily calories come from fat. Both SparkPeople and the American Heart Association take a middle of the road approach, advocating a 30% fat intake.

Here are six health risks you're taking when you restrict your fat intake too far.

1. Poor Vitamin Absorption
2. Depression
3. Increased Cancer Risk
4. High Cholesterol and Heart Disease
5. Imbalance of Nutrients—Especially Carbs
6. Overeating

Just as eating too few calories can hurt your weight-loss efforts, a diet too low in fat can hurt your health, too. Enjoy a moderate amount of fat daily with the peace of mind that you are protecting your heart, brain and your body with every bite.

Here is a link to the entire article if you are interested http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=60

Which leads me to the QOTD Friday, January 25, 2013: Do you think you have too little or too much fat in your diet? How do you deal with fats in your plan?

I'll BRB with my answers as well as some replies.

lisah0711 said:

Emily, thanks for coaching last week! :thanks: And thanks to our hostess this month, Rose. :flower3:

I am Lisa and I will be your coach this week -- the final week of our challenge. I will also be your hostess for next month's challenge. :cool2:

I'm going to continue our discussion about dietary fat and what is good and what is not by sharing a bit of an article from sparkpeople.com :

Being conscious of your dietary fat intake is definitely a good thing, especially when you're trying to reduce your risk of heart disease or lose weight. But if you take it too far, you could be putting your health in jeopardy.

For healthy adults, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend 20% to 35% of your daily calories come from fat. Both SparkPeople and the American Heart Association take a middle of the road approach, advocating a 30% fat intake.

Here are six health risks you're taking when you restrict your fat intake too far.

2. Depression
3. Increased Cancer Risk
6. Overeating

Just as eating too few calories can hurt your weight-loss efforts, a diet too low in fat can hurt your health, too. Enjoy a moderate amount of fat daily with the peace of mind that you are protecting your heart, brain and your body with every bite.

Here is a link to the entire article if you are interested http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=60

Which leads me to the QOTD Friday, January 25, 2013: Do you think you have too little or too much fat in your diet? How do you deal with fats in your plan?

This is great info! I'd like to preface my reply by saying I MADE IT TO MY GOAL WEIGHT! 30lbs!!

I set my goal on Sept 12 to lose 30 lbs by our land and sea trip on Feb 10 and I DID IT!!

As for fats, I'm always mindful to keep a balanced diet. I'm usually more concerned about getting enough protein, and the fats and carbs tend to fall into place. I try to eat only good fats, like from nuts and avocado. Just like I try to only eat good sugars from fruit and good carbs from whole grains. My Fitness Pal helps a lot because it gives you a little pie chart to show you your ratios. Most of the time, my fats are on track but my protein/carb ratios fight each other all the time!

Onward to the May 10 goal, 22 more pounds!

Weigh In Update, Please Read :)

January 31st is the last day of our current challenge.

I will accept weigh ins until 5:00pm on January 31st.

You are welcome to turn in a weigh in this weekend and again next week if that puts you closer to your goal for the month. I am enjoying updating the colors.

Again:

The last day to turn in weigh ins for January's challenge is January 31st at 5:00 pm.

We have had an excellent month and I am so proud of everyone and this great, supportive group!

Thank you so much to Emily for coaching last week and for Lisah for taking over this week! :)

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
Walt Disney

Love the Disney quote! :love:

I'm glad he is doing well, but I know first hand how scary all this is. My husband has had two heart attacks and a quintuple bypass. That was about 10 years ago, when he was in his late 40s. He couldn't sustain the changes needed until I got serious about making a true lifestyle change myself just about a year ago. Now, he is making good choices without my "oversight". I'm proud of him. I wish your DH a continued good recovery.

Good for you for helping your DH do the right thing without having to "supervise." :flower3:

pix13dust, that was a hilarious story and I commend you for perservering in the face of all that! :thumbsup2

I am really a work in progress.:wave2:

Aren't we all? ;)

quotd:
“You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.”

This is a great quote, too, Susan. :goodvibes

Thanks! :thanks:

Rose, hope that your tummy is feeling better soon! :flower3:

I am off to take a relaxing bath! How often do I say that? I must admit that I have two loads of laundry to fold, but a relaxing warm bath just sounds too good to pass up! The laundry can wait!

:woohoo: Woo hoo, Pamela, for choosing the bath over the laundry! I think you should do that more often! ::yes::

Mary•Poppins;47299161 said:
My yoga instructor said that "tooting" in class means your body is working well. :upsidedow

I think you would have to come up with some good saying like that if you were a yoga instructor. :lmao:

Keep up the great work! I too had movement on the scale today ... finally! I am right now craving something to eat. I am going to make a cup of herb tea. I have to get rid of this feeling ....

Congratulations on your loss, Fran! :yay: And thanks for sharing the link to your flash mob. :cool2:

That was a great post! I just cut it down for easier quoting, but I liked all of it. I knew about all of that - and that one sentence I am quoting is really essential.

I used to think eliminating all fat from my diet would really help my weight loss. But I was struggling and did not get anywhere. Then I read something about how your body needs the good fats to burn the stored fat and started to use more olive oil in my salad dressing and things like that. Now I actually eat more calories, and especially more from fat - but good fats - than before and lose weight better. I have eliminated things like butter (even though I love it, but it is a treat only for special occassions), but my standard tomato sauce with pasta will get an additional teaspoon of olive oil.

You and Mystery Machine inspired the QOTD today! :flower3:

I am slowly getting myself to the right amount of fat in my diet. I have to admit that I go for the full fat things when I have fat. That means real butter, whole eggs, real cheese. A lot of the low fat or fat free stuff tastes weird plus it is much less satisfying. WW actually wants you to have the good fats every single day and includes it as a health check. That doesn't mean I can have as much as I want. It is a process getting the right balance. :hippie:

Have a great day all!

This is great info! I'd like to preface my reply by saying I MADE IT TO MY GOAL WEIGHT! 30lbs!!

I set my goal on Sept 12 to lose 30 lbs by our land and sea trip on Feb 10 and I DID IT!!

Congratulations on making it to your goal weight, Missypyxi! :yay: Have a wonderful time on your trip and then onward and downward for you! :goodvibes

You are welcome to turn in a weigh in this weekend and again next week if that puts you closer to your goal for the month. I am enjoying updating the colors.

Thank you for the reminder about weigh-in! :flower3:

You and Mystery Machine inspired the QOTD today! :flower3:

Yes, I guessed that! :rotfl: It appears that I kind of answered the QOTD already before it was asked!

I am slowly getting myself to the right amount of fat in my diet. I have to admit that I go for the full fat things when I have fat. That means real butter, whole eggs, real cheese. A lot of the low fat or fat free stuff tastes weird plus it is much less satisfying. WW actually wants you to have the good fats every single day and includes it as a health check. That doesn't mean I can have as much as I want. It is a process getting the right balance. :hippie:

Have a great day all!

I know what you mean about going for the full fat things. I also rather just leave something out instead of getting a substitute. To be honest, I am lucky that I come from a family where nobody ever had problems with cholesterol levels and my own are quite perfect. A lot of how your body reacts to saturated fats is in the genes...

But I rather use something not at all than use a substitute. In general I try to mainly use normal ingredients and as little as possible processed foods. I try to pick just things that are normally low fat. There are also many products which in the US seem to be quite common which I can't get here. If I only wanted to have egg whites, I would have to seperate the eggs myself. Milk here rarely is available with less than 1.5% fat (skimmed milk is an odditiy, however Starbucks has it and there I always get it), yoghurt normally has 3.5% fat, I usually get the 1.5% variety. While there is 0.1% yoghurt available, I just think it tastes horrible...

Mary•Poppins;47299161 said:
I looked on the internet and found this one ...

Remember, you are not a heavy person trying to slim down. You are a trim, healthy person learning how to reemerge.
 Celso Cukierkorn, The Miracle Diet: Lose Weight, Gain Health... 10 Diet Skills

That is a great!!

Watched the video! How much fun does that look like! Can you find yourselves in the video, or do you just kind of know where you were??

As long as it's not freezing ;-)

It rained on the way home but it was kind of fun for me....dunno if I'd do it again soon but it was ok.

You are so brave!

I went through a period of time of using absolutely NO FATS in my diet.... but the more I read about the IMPORTANCE of the RIGHT fats (especially for your BRAIN), I started adding them back in. I eat nuts and nut butters (although I try hard to really limit the quantity, as they are SO caloric), I eat low-fat dairy in most cases (milk, cheese), and I use some EVOO for cooking and roasting. I know it is needed, but it is hard to spend those calories! I'm pretty sure I am BELOW the recommended fat intake, especially on days when I don't eat meat, but I am trying.

WOOHOO!!

2. Depression
3. Increased Cancer Risk
6. Overeating

Well.... I just did the math. I am allowed 18 Points per day on WW with 36 Flex Points to use throughout the week (on the old Points system, not PointsPlus). If we say I average 20 points per day used, then I should be using 6 of those Points for fat (or at least, fatty foods like nuts and avocado). There is NO WAY I eat that much fat! Even when taking into account non-healthy fats like meat! Measured fat (like EVOO and salad dressing)) is usually 1-2 per day max. And if I eat an ounce of nuts for 4 points, I would probably say that only half of that is fat.

I think I should be looking into this a bit more! I see more peanut butter and almond butter in my future!:thumbsup2

As for fats, I'm always mindful to keep a balanced diet. I'm usually more concerned about getting enough protein, and the fats and carbs tend to fall into place. I try to eat only good fats, like from nuts and avocado. Just like I try to only eat good sugars from fruit and good carbs from whole grains. My Fitness Pal helps a lot because it gives you a little pie chart to show you your ratios. Most of the time, my fats are on track but my protein/carb ratios fight each other all the time!

Onward to the May 10 goal, 22 more pounds!

WOW! That is just wonderful!! Congratulations on reaching your February goal already!!

Again:

The last day to turn in weigh ins for January's challenge is January 31st at 5:00 pm.

We have had an excellent month and I am so proud of everyone and this great, supportive group!

Thank you so much to Emily for coaching last week and for Lisah for taking over this week! :)

First of all, thanks for taking care of us for January! Second of all, thanks for all of the updates and reminders! I'm the WORST about this stuff, so I will make myself a BIG sticky note for the computer to be sure I get my info to you by the 31st if I want to have one more number to show for January!

:woohoo: Woo hoo, Pamela, for choosing the bath over the laundry! I think you should do that more often! ::yes::

And I can honestly say that the first 5 minutes of that bath were the BEST RELAXING 5 minutes I've had in ages! The water temperature was just right, the house was quiet.... I just sank in up to my neck (it is a nice big whirlpool tub) without the jets and let the water settled and calmed my breathing. I tried to see how still I could keep the water for a few minutes. It felt SO GOOD! Then I added a handful of my favorite lavender bath salts so it smelled wonderful and the water was so warm and soft! I need to do that more often!!

BUt I will say, the steamy bathroom was NOT conducive to reading on the Ipad! :rotfl:

Have a great day all!

It is all about the balance!! Lowfat dairy is the only thing that I think doesn't taste weird. I totally skip most processed lowfat foods though (other than salad dressing). They usually end up adding other junk to make up for the missing fat.... ewww!

I know what you mean about going for the full fat things. I also rather just leave something out instead of getting a substitute. To be honest, I am lucky that I come from a family where nobody ever had problems with cholesterol levels and my own are quite perfect. A lot of how your body reacts to saturated fats is in the genes...

But I rather use something not at all than use a substitute. In general I try to mainly use normal ingredients and as little as possible processed foods. I try to pick just things that are normally low fat. There are also many products which in the US seem to be quite common which I can't get here. If I only wanted to have egg whites, I would have to seperate the eggs myself. Milk here rarely is available with less than 1.5% fat (skimmed milk is an odditiy, however Starbucks has it and there I always get it), yoghurt normally has 3.5% fat, I usually get the 1.5% variety. While there is 0.1% yoghurt available, I just think it tastes horrible...

Good for you for eating so many REAL foods! Imagine how empty the grocery store shelves here in America would be if they started banning all of the Franken-foods that most Americans eat these days!

Gotta dash and drive DD in for her last mid-term! BB in a bit to chat!...........P

I'm back. One more round trip to the HS to pick up DD after her exam and then I can relax for a bit.... until it is time to carpool for swim practice! :lmao:

I had an okay weigh-in this morning. I had the tiniest loss this week. Wishing it were a bit more, but trying to be okay that at least it was a step in the right direction. I am still undecided if I will push up next week's weigh-in by one day in order to make it in for January or if I will let it ride until Friday.

We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate DS's birthday. Somehow Pizzeria Unos has become his birthday tradition. It was Friendly's when he was little (gotta love some ice cream cake!). I was KIND OF hoping he had made another choice for tonight (like maybe eating at home??), but wasn't surprised when he chose this. I'll google the menu later and make my meal decision before I arrive there. I have a "usual" that I like, but maybe I'll see if there is anything else that sounds good. Lunch will be SUPER LIGHT in order to save plenty of calories to share in his giant cookie sundae dessert! :thumbsup2

On the schedule for today, other than lots of driving back and forth to the high school.... 30 minutes on the TM (should be more, but the day is busy), at least an hour online doing my new job training (GOTTA get moving on this!) with maybe some free weights while I am listening to this, folding the laundry I skipped yesterday, and showering and dressing for dinner tonight before carpool to swim. Seeing as it is already nearly 11 am, I think I had better get flying along! Maybe I can con DH into picking up DD at 12:20.

Time to get moving along! TTYL...............P

Here's a yummy creamer substitute from Pintrest. I don't use the xanthan gum, the creamer tastes great, just not as thick.

Clean Eating Coffee Creamer
makes 5 generous (1/4 cup servings)

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup soy milk (or almond milk, or even milk I am guessing)
3 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of extract of your choice (see note)
2 tbsp of honey (I may do this a little less next time)
1/2 tsp of xanthan gum (I actually left this out, it's to thicken it)

Flavor options: extra vanilla extract, almond extract, orange extract or any other extract as long as it's clean.

Directions:

1) in a blender mix all ingredients until well blended.

2) Pour in a container of choice (I found my italian dressing bottle fit it perfect, yes it was cleaned REALLY well) and keep it in the fridge.

VERDICT: well I dumped the container of coffee mate down the drain...This was really good. I used almond milk and all vanilla extract and it taste like the sweet cream creamer I had in the fridge...oh and a major plus, it's lower in calories than the stuff you buy in the store. The stuff I had was like 50 calories per 1 tbsp (and let's face it if you want creamer usually you don't use just 1 tbsp) and this is like 50 calories for 1/4 cup...

So I tried this. So far it is going to need a lot of work for me to be able to use it. I made it with Unsweetened Almond milk, vanilla and Truvia originally. YECH! Didn't like it at all. Went and bought some Xanthun Gum and tried to thicken it to see if that would help.

*NOTE* Xanthun Gum thickens as it sits!!!!! I woke up this morning to a jar of pudding! :rolleyes1 Guess I added too much since it didn't seem to do anything when I put it in last night.

It was also a lumpy mess because I didn't use the blender, I just shook the jar vigorously. Threw it in the blender and added more almond milk, Truvia and vanilla. Still yech. It is closer but I think the problem now is not enough vanilla flavor and too much Truvia. I am okay with it in small amounts but for the amount I need for my coffee-- I like a little coffee to water down my cream and sugar! -- it just has the icky, nasty artificial sweetener taste. This is why I don't just switch to SF Flavored creamer.

So going to try a few more things. Need to play with the nutritional content if I use real sugar or maybe 1/2 sugar, 1/2 truvia. If I can get the fat down that will help a lot. I also have some Unsweetened Coconut Milk I may try experimenting with. I also wonder about using a French Vanilla Coffee Syrup to get that stronger vanilla flavor. But again, the SF probably will be too "artifical" tasting to me and the regular has too much sugar. And all these ingredients are expensive! So I may just have to give up coffee. :(

So in addition to my coffee failure I made eggs for breakfast but DD had used the last of MY local fresh eggs :headache: so I had to use store bought. I used a different pan because it was already out and they ended up sticking like crazy and overcooked quickly. I really don't care for the store bought eggs anyway so overcooked just isn't an option.

In summary, I am now drinking a cup of coffee with my regular International Delight coffee creamer and have had 2 slices of bacon for breakfast. Hopefully I burned enough calories trying to make everything that it will balance out!!

I'm finally getting back into this thread after a marathon, a vacation, and returning to the tundra that is Minnesota!

I reached my January goal of losing 3 pounds before we left for our trip - but I knew I'd be eating all kinds of yummies on vacation, so I didn't report it. Today I did my final weigh in for the month though, and I managed to keep those 3 pounds off. :thumbsup2 (A marathon and 24-hour stomach bug in WDW might have had something to do with that.)

I posted a marathon recap in that thread in the Events forum, I'll try to figure out a link to the post if anyone wants to read it. I still can't believe I finished! My first marathon! (When I say first, that makes it sound like there will be others...hmm...we'll see!)

QOTD Friday, January 25, 2013: Do you think you have too little or too much fat in your diet? How do you deal with fats in your plan?
I think I have a pretty good balance. PB&J is my comfort food and we eat a good amount of cheese (both 2% and full fat). We use olive oil and eat meat a few times a week. Some "real foods" we eat often, that aren't too caloric, are goat cheese and eggs. And pistachios are a good nut choice. It feels like you are eating more than you really are if you peel them one-by-one as you eat.

Song of the day:

Home by Philip Philips

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

not sure what the song is actually about but when I heard it I kept thinking of the WISH boards and how if we get lost, the wagon always circles back to find us. And that we are not alone because this is home.

Finally settling back into a routine after the whirlwind trip to DC. Had a blast, froze our butts off, got to see Dad in all his glory. And managed to eat pretty much OP and maintained my weight within .2 pounds even though we spent 24 hours of the trip in the car and eating fast food.

So, yesterday I gave up chocolate. Last year it was soda, now I'm moving on to my biggest addiction. I realized at the grocery store, every single snack type thing I usually buy has chocolate in it. I don't think I go a day without something chocolaty, and there are times when I don't even realize it. It has become a problem. The 24th was the day I gave up soda, so I figured that would be an easy date to remember.

I am not gonna lie, this is going to be hard for me so I need y'alls help and support.

Ok gonna go hit the dreadmill for a bit and try to warm up, I am soooo over this cold weather. It's not funny anymore Mother Nature!!!!!!!!!

Which leads me to the QOTD Friday, January 25, 2013: Do you think you have too little or too much fat in your diet? How do you deal with fats in your plan? [/B]

First, pixdust13, I just got around to reading your yoga story and almost had an "accident" of my own in my chair as I was laughing so much!:lmao: I always wonder as we're all lying there at the end of class in savasana, if that's going to happen. My instructor would probably take it as a compliment that someone was able to relax so completely!:rotfl::rotfl:

QOTD: Kind of a tough question. I don't eat red meat, but I do try to eat some almonds just about every day. I also don't eat butter or margarine but usually use spray butter (aka butter flavored water), and have a daily dose of chocolate. Not too much, maybe just a baby Kit Kat, one PB Cup or my fave, dark chocolate. I think the majority of my fat comes from my "crack" - cheese. I like to snack on lowfat string cheese and once a week the DH and I go to happy hour at a local wine bar. They have this great dish of cheddar and some kind of parmesan reggiano that I think is quickly pan fried to make it a little bit crispy. OMG!!!! I salivate just thinking about it!:cool1:

I know I should probably incorporate some more healthy fats in on a daily basis, but boy do they chew up the WW points!:scared1:

QOTD Friday

On my diet plan (Slimming World - largest slimming club in the UK) fats are just a small part of the plan. The diet works by designating certain foods 'free' (unrestricted) and certain as healthy A choices (dairy) and certain as healthy B choices (fibre).

It's a bit like food combining, works brilliantly. If any of you are interested in taking a look, here's a link www.slimmingworld.co.uk

Rose&Mike....can you tell me what time GMT your 5:00pm is please? I don't want to miss my last chance to weigh in!!! Thought it might be fun if you shared the total weight loss of us all (won't breach any confidentiality as a total will it?)

Thanks for all you've done, I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to the Feb challenge.

Rose&Mike....can you tell me what time GMT your 5:00pm is please? I don't want to miss my last chance to weigh in!!! Thought it might be fun if you shared the total weight loss of us all (won't breach any confidentiality as a total will it?)

Thanks for all you've done, I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to the Feb challenge.
I am in the Eastern time zone of the US. Does that answer your question?

I will look and see if there is an easy way to calculate total pounds/percentage lost. There probably is but I might have to think about it for a sec. The spread sheet is set up to make it easy to update. It basically has name, starting weight, updated weight and then calculates % loss. I might be able to just add everything up and calculate from totals. I will look at it this weekend. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter