**Winkers goes to England~It's so hard to say goodbye**

Cute family! When are you going back to WDW?
Thanks! I should have an update tomorrow with my dates and plans.

Great pictures! Your children are so cute! Your Ethan and my Connor seem like they are from the same mold (the "if I flash a smile and give Mom a hug, all will be forgiven" mold)! Not to mention, the "maybe next time" mold on rides. Last summer, Connor decided at the last minute to bail on Tower of Terror. His reasoning was "It's dark. If it wasn't nighttime I would ride it, but it is too creepy at night." Being a chicken myself, I was only too happy to go wait with him :).
Ethan freaked out just before several rides, with a huge melt down while on Mission Space! He still twitches when he hears that ride mentioned!

Hey! I missed the memo that you started your new PTR! You know I'm in for the ride :)

Don't worry, there wasn't a memo! I'm glad you're here!

Welcome!! I'm glad you came out of lurking to say hi!
24 high schoolers??? Yikes!

I can't complain too much...it is their presence that will allow me to go FREE!!! :woohoo: Hmmm....any ideas of how I can make a trip to Disney an educational experience for high school English students? :rotfl:

yay!!!!!!! you've finally started your pre-TR! :banana: funny.....we're going at the same time and i started mine back in october. is there such a thing as mega OCD? if so, that's my diagnosis. anyway, i can't wait to read your plans. remember to consider kona breakfast with me! if you can't work it in, i'll understand. but i really hope we can meet this time!!! :goodvibes

Yeah. I do too. Refresh my memory, why were we unable to meet? I guess if we had that day we might not have been the "First Family".

MEGA OCD??? Ever since Cherie knew that we were going again, she has been scheming and planning.

Hi Jordan. Winker's dh here. Are we going to have a Flat Jordy on our trip? I might have some ideas....

D.Jay, Dh........39 yr old fun loving guy who puts up with all my strange ideas and constant talking about disney and the "dis". He'll try just about anything once. He's been working really hard the past 2 years going to school and still working full time. He really needs a vacation!
100_2696.jpg

That's my crazy bunch!

Hi me. Well, it seems it takes a lot to maintain my figure....:rotfl: (yeah, maybe I amuse myself too much.)

Ok, so I've covered the why & who, so here's the when and where.

We'll be there April 29-May 6. We have a family suite at ASMU. We stayed there last time and realy enjoyed it.

I am a little ticked at the airline right now! I had the perfect flight times, which was the reason I booked with Frontier in the first place. Well last night I found out that they have changed both my flights!:mad:

Instead of getting to MCO at 4:45 p.m we won't arrive untill 10:00p.m. The original departing flight was at 4;45 p.m now it's at 8:00 a.m.!:mad: :mad: It's almost like loosing a day!

I'm not sure what or if I can do anything about it because I booked the airfare with my package through disney. I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok, we're still getting to go.

Well, when your laid up in bed you have alot of time to think and stew.:laughing:

Agghhhh! That really stinks! What did Frontier have as a way of explanation? Can they not change the flights to something closer to the original times?

Agghhhh! That really stinks! What did Frontier have as a way of explanation? Can they not change the flights to something closer to the original times?
I'm to ticked off to talk to them yet. I have to wait till I can kill'em with kindness!;)
How are you feeling by the way?
Same, Better, or Worse?

About the same. If I could just have a couple days of doing absolutley nothing I think it'd help. But my family seems to think I need to do stuff for them.:confused3

Oh good, you're going back!! My heart (and mouth) just ached for you last time, literally!!!

England will be that much sweeter when you do get there!

Now, I have a really hard time waiting....I'm horrible at it in fact. Most of the time, I don't even look at the Pre Trip board because it's too hard for me to wait. But I saw your name and my curiosity got the best of me. If you don't hear from me for a few months (just kidding) you'll know why....I like to save up and avoid the whole cliff-hanging emotions, LOL!!!

~~Dawn:surfweb:

Oh good, you're going back!! My heart (and mouth) just ached for you last time, literally!!!

England will be that much sweeter when you do get there!

Now, I have a really hard time waiting....I'm horrible at it in fact. Most of the time, I don't even look at the Pre Trip board because it's too hard for me to wait. But I saw your name and my curiosity got the best of me. If you don't hear from me for a few months (just kidding) you'll know why....I like to save up and avoid the whole cliff-hanging emotions, LOL!!!

~~Dawn:surfweb:

thanks! I'm glad you came out of lurking!:thumbsup2
I promise to keep any cliff hangers to a minimum!

Ok, so I've covered the why & who, so here's the when and where.

We'll be there April 29-May 6. We have a family suite at ASMU. We stayed there last time and realy enjoyed it.

I am a little ticked at the airline right now! I had the perfect flight times, which was the reason I booked with Frontier in the first place. Well last night I found out that they have changed both my flights!:mad:

Instead of getting to MCO at 4:45 p.m we won't arrive untill 10:00p.m. The original departing flight was at 4;45 p.m now it's at 8:00 a.m.!:mad: :mad: It's almost like loosing a day!

I'm not sure what or if I can do anything about it because I booked the airfare with my package through disney. I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok, we're still getting to go.

Well, when your laid up in bed you have alot of time to think and stew.:laughing:

Oh you're going pretty soon! The flight situation stinks! While you'll still be in WDW, it still stinks that the airline changed your flight times. I wonder if Disney can change your flight times or your airline.

Oh you're going pretty soon! The flight situation stinks! While you'll still be in WDW, it still stinks that the airline changed your flight times. I wonder if Disney can change your flight times or your airline.

I'm going to let dh handle the airline problem. He's alot better with stuff like that.

Hi!:wave2:

I came to check out your PTR from Nebo's thread, and got hooked.:thumbsup2
Sorry about your airline trouble, but at least your going to Disney.:goodvibes

I hope you'll be feeling beter soon.

That really stinks! Those aren't even minor changes to your flight times, but MAJOR ones! I hope something can be done about it.

Sending Pixie Dust! :)

Hi!:wave2:

I came to check out your PTR from Nebo's thread, and got hooked.:thumbsup2
Sorry about your airline trouble, but at least your going to Disney.:goodvibes

I hope you'll be feeling beter soon.

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

That really stinks! Those aren't even minor changes to your flight times, but MAJOR ones! I hope something can be done about it.

Sending Pixie Dust! :)

Thanks! I'm really trying to not let it drive me crazy!

All caught up with this one...now I'm off to read your other report so I can figure out what a flat winkers is...It just doesn't sound right. :rotfl:

Are you sick? Did I miss something? What happened?:eek:

You must report to my TR immediately if you want to see what Flat Winkers was up to about a week and a half ago. ;) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter