• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Winkers goes to England~It's so hard to say goodbye**

Winkers!!! No!! I am putting my foot down. No leaving. I say no!

I am so ripping off your urinal pictures!!!! This is an amazing trip report. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. You Rock :thumbsup2

I can't believe it's over. I've had a good time reading and looking at all the pics! Can't wait for your PTR. Hope we can get a meet together in Feb. There are several of us going. :thumbsup2

I'm not going to LURK !! You know what I'll be doing !!:lmao:
I'm glad you won't be lurking!:goodvibes

Winkers!!! No!! I am putting my foot down. No leaving. I say no!
I am so ripping off your urinal pictures!!!! This is an amazing trip report. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. You Rock :thumbsup2
don't worry, I'll have a pre trippy started this week, there's no escaping me!;)

I want to see your urinal picture when you do it!

I can't believe it's over. I've had a good time reading and looking at all the pics! Can't wait for your PTR. Hope we can get a meet together in Feb. There are several of us going. :thumbsup2

I'm really hoping we can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter