wind blowin',sun shinin',Soarin'on a magical celebration!April/10: Final thoughts!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It is Danny and I's 24th anniversary:love: this Sunday and we are trying to figure out how we want to celebrate! Mom and Dad will be keeping Ashton for us Sat nite and Sunday...we were going to head to the Biloxi gulfcoast but we still have not decided:confused3...I told him maybe we should pick up Ashton early Sunday morning and ride out to Ship Island off the MS coast (the water there and beach is like being in Destin (almost) and with the oil flow coming in seems we are going to miss our beach trip (that was part of our agreement for our return to Disney this April). So, we have some planning to do...

We were planning a family beach trip in July (and I was hoping a few friends would be able to join us) but that trip is questionable. So, I'm also trying to figure out what we can do instead...maybe a rafting trip in TN/GA.

Everyone has a GREAT weekend!:wave:

Connie, I don't know how missed an update from you. I love the safari pictures (and giraffes are MY favorite too). I'm sorry Ashton slept through it. And yes, you can come with Ashton so I have a partner for Dinosaur. ;)
Hey Kathy! :wave: thanks!
I told Danny, Ashton and I needed annual passes :rotfl2: (don't I wish...I really think I want to try saving my sitting money to try that next year...we'll see. I usually spend it on the kids, themselves, so that is going to be hard)...

Happy anniversary to you and Danny. Have a great time whatever you decide to do. party::dancer::dance3::woohoo::hug:

:mickeyjum Ashton and I just came in from collecting the mail and guess what we found....:rolleyes1

........:rolleyes1

40% off pin!!!
:yay::yay::yay::dancer: party: party:

now...can I talk Danny into a return trip for Christmas before the 7/10/10 deadline!:confused3:rolleyes1

ooooo.....Ashton and I would be soooooo happy!:mickeyjum
may even think about booking the room and tell him about it later...:rotfl2:

Yay for a pin code Connie!! That's fantastic!!

A rafting trip to TN would be fun. I've done it before and it was a lot of fun. That area is beautiful in general.

Hope you can talk Danny into a quick Christmas trip. :goodvibes

Yay for a pin code Connie!! That's fantastic!!

A rafting trip to TN would be fun. I've done it before and it was a lot of fun. That area is beautiful in general.

Hope you can talk Danny into a quick Christmas trip. :goodvibes
Hi! Leanne
it is so exciting to get a pin in the mail...I still have not told Danny about it...I also received an offer for a cruise in Dec (my parents and a bunch of my cousin's already booked) for only $249 a person out of New Orleans to two stops in Mexico...:rolleyes1 decisions, decisions...

Danny went rafting in TN about 21 yrs ago and in CO about 15 yrs ago...and believe it or not I went rafting with the girls I worked with back in 2004(we went two days in a row; the second day they had opened the damn and it was alot faster--we did the old olympics route:scared1: I was shaking so bad they did not think I would be able to hold the paddle)...I really think Dayne and Gwendolyn would love it...we would just have to find something for Ashton and I to do (I believe most raft trips are 8 yrs and up). Our guide fell out when I went in '04 so I most certaintly would not want that to happen to Ashton:scared1:

Happy anniversary to you and Danny. Have a great time whatever you decide to do. party::dancer::dance3::woohoo::hug:

That's definitely the way I would do it. :lmao::lmao:

Thanks! Kathy
I am really thinking of booking 5 nights at a mod (although a trip to AKL or WL-while I'm dreaming would really be fun)...I have a little bit to toy with the idea! but the week of Dec 12 certaintly sounds like a fun week...I doubt we do any of it ...but it is exciting thinking about it!

Thank you! Becky
I love when I get pin codes for Danny and I not for my neighbors or Joe...seems I have attached alot of people to my email address through the years! :yay: this was our first to come through the mail!
:wave2:

First- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Second- I loved your safari photos! Third- I know it won't influence your December timing, but John & I will be there December 6-10. ;)
Have a great weekend!

First- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Second- I loved your safari photos! Third- I know it won't influence your December timing, but John & I will be there December 6-10. ;)
Have a great weekend!

Thank you! April for the anniversary wishes and the on the photos. As for Dec I really don't think it will happen but it is fun to dream...also, the pin is for the first two weeks of Nov the week after Thanksgiving and the week of Dec 12 -18 (the week you guys are going is blacked out:confused3.

with us thinking a fairly big financial trip coming up next year for our anniversary that Danny will say NO to Dec and he is really right...we'll see but like I said it is exciting to dream about! I love magic dreams!!!

Let's finish up our day...
after a relaxing swim in the pool, my parents refreshed from a nap, and a yummy dinner of pizza (we had ordered two pizzas from POP)...we were going to finish our evening with EMH at Disney's Hollywood Studios. During EHM they hold a dance party over at the Mickey Mouse club house area and Ashton love it last year!

After an uneventful ride over to the park we made it to the park. Danny decided to go ride ToT and Aerosmith RnR as a single rider. Mom, Dad, Ashton, and I decided to head over to TSM to see what the wait was like?!?
the sign posted said 35 min it was more like 20 min...but the queue is so much fun to walk through...
a few pictures of the night

disneyII098.jpg

disneyII100.jpg

disneyII101.jpg

the night is kicking in for him
disneyII102.jpg

disneyII106.jpg

AND FINALLY!
disneyII108.jpg

Ashton loves TSM! as did my parents and I...but, as we were exiting the ride he started saying he wanted to ride again! NOW! so I told him that was fine we would just have to walk through the line again. Well, the CM heard our conversation and told us to have a seat and enjoy another spin pixiedust:
OFF WE WENT!

when we left TSM I called Danny to see where he was and he said he was on his way to Pixar...we had noticed that the Little Mermaid show was letting in so I told him to meet us there...I still think it was an abbreviated version but we enjoyed it all the same! from here Ashton and I walked across the courtyard to the Dance Party; my parents and Danny decided to find a restroom and just people watch for a little bit (it was only about 20 min to closing--it came so quickly)...but Ashton loved his dance time!
disneyII110.jpg

disneyII114.jpg

and a short video clip-- I did not know who was more entertaining Ashton or Pluto
(sorry about moving the camera so much I just didn't think about it until after I had done it so you may have to move you head to follow along)

From here we headed back to the POP! to turn in for the night! Ashton was sleeping by the time we hit the bus loading area...

up next day three...and using WDW transportation to the fullest...

YAY for the pin code!

The evening at DHS looks fun. How cool of the CM to give you another spin on TSM> Sam would love that. We need to go there once for EEMH just to try the dance party. Cooper would love it I am certain.

YAY for getting to ride TSM twice in a row! I didn't know that there was a dance party at HS for EMH!! How cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter