wind blowin',sun shinin',Soarin'on a magical celebration!April/10: Final thoughts!

I’ve been away from the boards for awhile, so forgive me as I comment from a month ago.

Great timing to get to see all those characters! (Bart and Lisa Simpson, Woody Woodpecker, Curious George and Scooby Doo)

Great recap. I need to take your advice about leaving the parks with the crowds. It does put a bitter taste in your mouth. Next time I'll hang out a bit and just take pictures or something. Anything is better than standing still waiting for a bus!

I would love, love, love to go to Disney in October during Halloween time too! Seeing pictures from the parks this past month made me so jealous. It looks like it would be great.

Please send me a private message if a Louisiana DIS meet ever comes to fruition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter