Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip? Link to New TR 6/24 p136!

Awesome parade pics!!! (Especially impressive after 2 Lost on Safari's and while balancing on a ledge!! :thumbsup2) I love all of the float details!

I agree -- this parade would be a lot of fun to be in! Hopefully, one day I will actually get to see it -- either version would be fine with me. :laughing:

I really hope you get to see it this summer! It really is a great parade. But I find its very hard to hang at the AK all day in the summer heat. If I do it in June I will be having my afternoon siesta in the AC at the Y&Y bar! :rolleyes1

Awesome parade pics!!! (Especially impressive after 2 Lost on Safari's and while balancing on a ledge!! :thumbsup2) I love all of the float details!

Thank goodness the ledge was only about 6 inches off the ground. I did slip off from time to time without injury! Glad you like the pics!

Ok I really need to sit through this parade! We always run away from Parades in general and this one really does look wonderful and I love the Christmas version. AMAZING pictures as always...steady too given that you were

on a ledge

and had had 2 LOS!

:rotfl:

I've had that Amber that Denny's having in the pic, pretty tasty!

Airfare is NUTS

We bit the bullet on our August tickets in early Feb. By far the most we've ever paid to get to Orlando (2x as much!) and the earliest we've ever bought. They've gone up and down since then, as much as $50 higher pp to $11 but never a penny under what we paid 3 weeks ago. We will get vouchers on one of the legs if it drops but at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Getting all caught up!

Loved your pictures from Flights of Wonders! I loved this show this past summer!

Cute pictures of Lilly. I still have not made the time to go see her when we are at AK. I must do that in April. :rolleyes1

Nick did a good job taking safari pictures. :thumbsup2

Loved the Jingle Jungle Parade pictures. This is one of my favorite parades on property and I always seem to miss it.

:banana:Yay for flying. We will be driving in April and November.

Ok I really need to sit through this parade! We always run away from Parades in general and this one really does look wonderful and I love the Christmas version. AMAZING pictures as always...steady too given that you were

on a ledge

and had had 2 LOS!

:rotfl:

I was very, very determined to get those pictures because the last time I saw that parade I took pictures with my old camera! This is my favorite day time parade. I just love it. Denny was actually the reason I saw it the first time (the non Christmas version) and I have loved it ever since!

I've had that Amber that Denny's having in the pic, pretty tasty!

I knew he would like that better than the LOS. He's much more a beer person. In fact, he pretty much never has mixed drinks.

Airfare is NUTS

We bit the bullet on our August tickets in early Feb. By far the most we've ever paid to get to Orlando (2x as much!) and the earliest we've ever bought. They've gone up and down since then, as much as $50 higher pp to $11 but never a penny under what we paid 3 weeks ago. We will get vouchers on one of the legs if it drops but at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Between airfar and hotel rates Disney trips are becoming less affordable. I always used to say that it could be an affordable vacation, if done right, but now I'm not so sure! There's a good chance that we will just stay off site on our arrival and departure nights. Too bad because there are still a couple values I haven't stayed at, but not at $150 a night! :sad2:

Getting all caught up!

Hey - welcome back stranger! Hope you get all caught up and update your TR too. popcorn::

Loved your pictures from Flights of Wonders! I loved this show this past summer!

Thanks! We really enjoyed the show as well. I'm glad we saw it this trip because in June we will probably steer the nephews to Nemo! I hope they love that!

Cute pictures of Lilly. I still have not made the time to go see her when we are at AK. I must do that in April. :rolleyes1

Oh - You must see Lilly and remember to ask a CM to help you find her. I wouldn't have found her without their help! :goodvibes

Nick did a good job taking safari pictures. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am thrilled with Nick's pictures! :thumbsup2

Loved the Jingle Jungle Parade pictures. This is one of my favorite parades on property and I always seem to miss it.

I agree! It is definitely my favorite day time parade and I am glad we stayed to watch it! It was very fun, but next time I want to be in it!

:banana:Yay for flying. We will be driving in April and November.

I am glad we are flying. I would have driven if Denny really had his heart set on it, but I would have dreaded the ride home. :sad2:

:wave2:

I get bored with them easily and would rather be on the rides. But your pictures are a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

I actually have somewhat of a short attention span for parades as well, but there is something about the AK parade that I just love. I think I am just a sucker for anything AK themed. I love the costumes and the bright colors!

AMAZING pictures - as always! I'm a little disappointed that we missed that parade in November. We've never even seen the regular parade at AK. We are usually just there in the morning & long gone by the time it starts. I am, however, considering trying to catch it in April since we have an AK pm scheduled. We have two possible days scheduled where we could be there during the parade, so we'll see...

Yes - flights are pretty crazy! I didn't think much of the $270 I paid for my ticket for October (girls weekend) but that would add up if we had to buy them for the whole family! I'm afraid the days of the cheap flights are gone... at least for now. But I'm glad to hear you are flying rather than driving! :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo! DIS Friends! This is my 10,000th Post! Will Pixie Dust Fall From the Sky????? :wizard:

AMAZING pictures - as always! I'm a little disappointed that we missed that parade in November. We've never even seen the regular parade at AK. We are usually just there in the morning & long gone by the time it starts. I am, however, considering trying to catch it in April since we have an AK pm scheduled. We have two possible days scheduled where we could be there during the parade, so we'll see...

It really is hard to hang around all day for the parade and the only reason we were able to do it is because the weather was so awesome! I doubt we will see it this summer, but if we do it will not be after spending all day there.

I hope you do get to see the parade on your evening AK. It is really cute! So glad you like the pics!!!!!

Yes - flights are pretty crazy! I didn't think much of the $270 I paid for my ticket for October (girls weekend) but that would add up if we had to buy them for the whole family! I'm afraid the days of the cheap flights are gone... at least for now. But I'm glad to hear you are flying rather than driving! :thumbsup2

That's what is going to cost for me to fly in October as well so I am just going to wait. When I travel by myself I prefer to fly out of Philly because Denny will take and pick me up. If I fly out of BWI I have to drive myself. but I hear ya - $270 is much more palatable when its just you! I wish we will going to be there the same weekend. Oh well!

Congratulations! So excited that I got to be part of your 10,000th post!! pixiedust:

I am too! I am so excited that I finally reached 10,000 and it looks so pretty that I don't want to mess it up! :rotfl:

The DIS is a DIS-ease, I'm telling Ya! :rotfl:

Cute pics of Lily May.

I had no idea that Lilly had a middle name! :confused3 How cute! Does she have a last name too? :rotfl2: OK - I am just getting plain silly now!

The parade pics look awesome! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I really enjoyed that parade and had fun editing and looking at my pictures! :goodvibes

I agree with you -- the parade at AK is great. And I'm not that much of a parade person.

Great pictures of all of the detail of their costumes and things. :thumbsup2

I agree with you -- the parade at AK is great. And I'm not that much of a parade person.

That's the exact same think Mark said about parades. Is that a man thing? Perhaps thats why Denny and Nick never got off their chairs to come over and watch? :confused3

Great pictures of all of the detail of their costumes and things. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Gotta love that zoom. Zoomed right over the big head in front of me! :rolleyes1

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here, but I am just insanely, obnoxiously behind on your TR so I still have a lot of reading to do. I hope to catch up on your TR soon so I can comment. Sheesh, this must be what happens when I sub to so many TRs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter