Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

We got a pin!! In the mail. Today!

DH was planning to book TOMORROW.

I love it.

So where does Disney have a policy about pools?

There are very few exceptions to "pool hopping". DVC members are allowed to visit and use all Disney resort pools with, I believe, the exception of Stormalong Bay. Guests of the Port Orleans resorts are allowed to use the two main pools on the Port Orleans properties. I am also pretty sure that the All Star guests can use any of the pools on the All Star resort properties. Other than that, I believe that's all that are allowed. I'm sure somebody can come along and correct me if I missed another exception to the "pool hopping" rule.

We got a pin!! In the mail. Today!

DH was planning to book TOMORROW.

I love it.

Yay!!!:banana::banana:

So happy for you. I keep checking my emails, but nothing yet. Hopefully soon as I would love to start making my plans. I'm ready to set my airline also.

happy Planning

What a great idea! We've visited the Poly, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge and Saratoga Springs. For our 2013 trip, we will be having dinner at the Poly and breakfast at the Wilderness Lodge. I'm also going to book dinner at the AKL and am looking for one other resort restaurant to dine in.

It was totally unplanned but turned out to be a great afternoon!

How about Beach / yacht Club?? You can dine at either Yachtsman or Cape May or Captains Grill, then after touring the resort head walk over to EPCOT!

There is also the Boardwalk with Flying Fish or ESPN (I don't take DH there cause we may never leave :rotfl:).

Another option is just to tour BC/YC on an EPCOT day through the International Gateway, but plan on dining after you tour back at EPCOT.

Either way, Have fun!!!

Lisa where are you going to eat at AKL?

We're thinking of trying Sanna this trip. We had Boma on the last one and loved it.

Cape May breakfast is really good too. I prefer dinners over breakfast at Disney but we really enjoyed that meal.

There are very few exceptions to "pool hopping". DVC members are allowed to visit and use all Disney resort pools with, I believe, the exception of Stormalong Bay. Guests of the Port Orleans resorts are allowed to use the two main pools on the Port Orleans properties. I am also pretty sure that the All Star guests can use any of the pools on the All Star resort properties. Other than that, I believe that's all that are allowed. I'm sure somebody can come along and correct me if I missed another exception to the "pool hopping" rule.

Our last trip we were headed to dinner at The GFand we picked up a family of approx 8 people leaving Poly n the monorail. Guess where they were headed? The TTC to go back to their off site hotel after a nice day at the Poly pool!:mad:
I really had to bite my tongue for my family's sake!

Has anyone gotten any pins or codes for dates AFTER May 22nd? It's starting to stress me that that date seems to be the cutoff.....trying to remain calm :rotfl:

Lisa where are you going to eat at AKL?

We're thinking of trying Sanna this trip. We had Boma on the last one and loved it.

Cape May breakfast is really good too. I prefer dinners over breakfast at Disney but we really enjoyed that meal.

We've had Sanaa twice.....loved it both times, can't wait to go back next year! Would love to try Boma for breakfast one year, but we rarely take that much time out of the morning for a big sit down meal. Maybe when DH and I go alone!!

I have heard great things about Jiko, and plan on adding that one on in the future also.

Has anyone gotten any pins or codes for dates AFTER May 22nd? It's starting to stress me that that date seems to be the cutoff.....trying to remain calm :rotfl:

That's the day we leave for Disney. We'll be there May 22-May 28... I've never received a pin code :sad1: but I am hoping a GP discount becomes available during that time. We went to WDW last year around the same time and seem to remember free dining started the week after we left. We booked MUCH later though so maybe there were discounts earlier that I just missed :confused3... hoping SOMETHING is available for us, really don't want to pay full price!

mommy2jack said:
That's the day we leave for Disney. We'll be there May 22-May 28... I've never received a pin code :sad1: but I am hoping a GP discount becomes available during that time. We went to WDW last year around the same time and seem to remember free dining started the week after we left. We booked MUCH later though so maybe there were discounts earlier that I just missed :confused3... hoping SOMETHING is available for us, really don't want to pay full price!

We'll be there May 22-27!

We got free dining!! My sister and I have both called the last week or so to check for PINs. Neither of us had one, but my travel agent called today to say that she checked and two came up for my sister's name! And it will cover all of us! So excited!! Good luck to everyone!!

We got free dining!! My sister and I have both called the last week or so to check for PINs. Neither of us had one, but my travel agent called today to say that she checked and two came up for my sister's name! And it will cover all of us! So excited!! Good luck to everyone!! ��

What dates did the free dining pin cover? I'd love to receive one of those pins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter