Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

We have been on again off again about being able to make a trip in the end of May, so I haven't posted in quite a while. Now that we are on again, I have a question about booking.

The Spring Offer saves us about $625. If I go ahead and book it, and by some miracle get a free dining pin for my dates, will I be able to re-book using the free dining pin? I know my chances for free dining the last week in May is VERY slim, but it would save me an additional $650 for my family of 5.

Also, any thoughts on pins for May still being out there? Or, do you all think that they have all gone out for our timeframe? There doesn't seem to be a lot of chatter about any new pins being released.

Thanks!!

We have been on again off again about being able to make a trip in the end of May, so I haven't posted in quite a while. Now that we are on again, I have a question about booking.

The Spring Offer saves us about $625. If I go ahead and book it, and by some miracle get a free dining pin for my dates, will I be able to re-book using the free dining pin? I know my chances for free dining the last week in May is VERY slim, but it would save me an additional $650 for my family of 5.

Also, any thoughts on pins for May still being out there? Or, do you all think that they have all gone out for our timeframe? There doesn't seem to be a lot of chatter about any new pins being released.

Thanks!!

If you book under the Spring Promo and you get a better deal - you can definately switch (based on availability). I am not sure about a PIN for Free Dining - are there any even out there for any dates? As to if they will offer them for May - My guess is that Disney would wait and see how many reservations are booked with the Spring Promo, then decide if they need to send any out - but being 2 months away - not sure that will even be an option. I would get something on the books with the Spring Promo for sure.
:)

If you book under the Spring Promo and you get a better deal - you can definately switch (based on availability). I am not sure about a PIN for Free Dining - are there any even out there for any dates? As to if they will offer them for May - My guess is that Disney would wait and see how many reservations are booked with the Spring Promo, then decide if they need to send any out - but being 2 months away - not sure that will even be an option. I would get something on the books with the Spring Promo for sure.
:)

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a free dining pin (or any other for that matter). Never hurts to dream...

Supermom3 said:

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure the spring offer ended on March 7th, so if you don't have a package booked then you won't get that offer?

maggs1035 said:
I'm pretty sure the spring offer ended on March 7th, so if you don't have a package booked then you won't get that offer?

The spring offer is available until March 31st for trip dates between April 2-June 14.

Questions about free dining eligibility...

We are booked and paid for 7 nights in a Little Mermaid room at the AOA. Of course since its the AOA Little Mermaid room, we couldn't use the spring discount. That property was excluded. My daughter is going to love this property so we made the choice to just stick with it. Here's my question; if a free dining discount becomes available for May, could it be available only to select properties. Additionally, since my trip has already been for in full can I still apply the discount and receive a refund? Thanks!

BTW, we will be there May 5 through May 12!

Hi rash....Im going the same time as you on the 5th of May and the date I have written down here is that I can cancel and get a complete refund is on the 22nd of March. After that date if I cancel I will still get a full refund less $50. This is what the CM told me last week on the phone. So I guess you could cancel and rebook adding the free dining, that is...if AOA is NOT excluded in the deal. Who knows with Disney what they will do. they might exclude it, they might not. It sure would be nice for you if they did include it and before 22nd March!! That way it would be no penalty to you do rebook and add free dining. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya. We soo nearly booked AOA but my kids love CBR so much they wanted to go back there again. Maybe we will try AOA next year. Good luck! 8 weeks and counting!!!!! yay!

I bet!!! We are getting close now! I think I am going to start planning my "Disney Countdown Calendar" today. I still have a bunch of the home depot Mickey head paint samples - will use them as the countdown ticker! I also need to make our trip shirts. Lots of fun planning to do! When are you guys heading down? We check in on the 30th (DH's bday!!). :goodvibes

We are checking in on the 16th and staying for 10 nights.

Hi rash....Im going the same time as you on the 5th of May and the date I have written down here is that I can cancel and get a complete refund is on the 22nd of March. After that date if I cancel I will still get a full refund less $50. This is what the CM told me last week on the phone. So I guess you could cancel and rebook adding the free dining, that is...if AOA is NOT excluded in the deal. Who knows with Disney what they will do. they might exclude it, they might not. It sure would be nice for you if they did include it and before 22nd March!! That way it would be no penalty to you do rebook and add free dining. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya. We soo nearly booked AOA but my kids love CBR so much they wanted to go back there again. Maybe we will try AOA next year. Good luck! 8 weeks and counting!!!!! yay!

Thanks! Yep, that's exactly the same date I have! I hope so, that way we could spend more money during the trip. As it is though, we will still have a fantastice time. All of our dining reservations have been booked, BBB is booked, my wife's secret spa day is booked (shhhh!), Cirque du Soliel is booked, we are ready!

Danny25 just posted that the next promotion will cover dates June 14th to August 14th. No mention of any more May promotions whatsoever.

This is what I figured as well, I know you all were hoping, but really the May discount was pretty decent and I didn't think there would be anything else offered.

Ohhhhhhh man....... I was hoping that a discount that included me would be announced!! Booo! We are at AOA Little Mermaid room with no discount! Waaaaaa!

This is what I figured as well, I know you all were hoping, but really the May discount was pretty decent and I didn't think there would be anything else offered.

I didn't figure that we'd see any other May offers either. That's why I grabbed the discount that I have as soon as it came out.

mickeystoontown said:
I didn't figure that we'd see any other May offers either. That's why I grabbed the discount that I have as soon as it came out.

I wasn't expecting anything else either. Just a bit bummed I will have to wait longer for my Sept. trip.

Okay so we got the spring discount deal for room, but was wondering from all the free dining posts, if it was ever posted? Would love free dining, but I think we are going to early May 8-13 at Port of Orleans riverside. We are paying dining plan now and will pay package off Monday. Just wondering before I make final payment. Thanks:banana:

dramaticmissy said:
Okay so we got the spring discount deal for room, but was wondering from all the free dining posts, if it was ever posted? Would love free dining, but I think we are going to early May 8-13 at Port of Orleans riverside. We are paying dining plan now and will pay package off Monday. Just wondering before I make final payment. Thanks:banana:

Nope no free dining. :(

oh well payed the final balance ...all payed in full, just waiting on the snail mail to arrive now!! ( took the MYW package) roll on the 6th. Just the car hire to pay now and the dogs boarding fee oh and the spending money of course..can never have enough of that!!!.. just praying that nothing major breaks in the household or with one of the cars between then and now!!! Cant wait to get back to my beloved CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter