Who's going in DECEMBER '04 & where are you staying thread!

We are having our first Disney Christmas and can't wait
We will be staying in BCV then AKL for Christmas then SSR.
It's my daughter's third Birthday on Dec 31st
We are so mad about WDW we just can'y yhink about going anywhere else

We'll be at pop from 26th November until December 11th

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be at the Wilderness Lodge on 12/3 and 12/4 then on the a 2 bdrm villa at VWL from the 5th thru the 10th with friends. Can't wait!:wave:

we will be checking in at Saratoga Springs on Dec. 5th and we will be checking out (unfortunately) on Dec. 10th!!!! I can't wait to see the new resort!

Dec 9th - 14th at the Beach Club Villas. This is my second Dec trip. There is nothing like it.

:thewave:

My sister, mother and I will be at OKW Dec. 1-6. We'll attend MVMCP on Dec. 2, CP on Dec. 3, WL sleigh ride on Dec. 4 and see Osbourne lights on Dec. 5.

We are going for our first Holiday trip from 1-5 December and staying at the POFQ for the first time! We are just soooo excited!

We'll be at PC Dec 4-11. We're attending the ASHP Mid-Year Conference at the Orlando Convention Center Dec 5-8. When we aren't at the convention, we'll be soaking up as much Disney goodness as we can find! On the 9th and 10th, you'll find us at Epcot.
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

I cant wait! Christmas in Disney is the Best, we will be there 12/11 till 12/23 the first 5 nights at WL just me and the twins, then maybe onto the Swan or OKW with the rest of the enterouge when they arrive!

November 28-December 3 at POR

December 3-5 at AKL Concierge.

We were there at this time of year in 2000, but just at All-Stars. We're very excited. The kids don't know about the AKL portion of the trip.

Happy planning!

Kris

beach club villa. nov 28-dec 3. been there 4 times this time of year. real cool if you've never been there xmas....

Has anyone heard if any of the MVMCP have been sold out yet? We are going on the 17th and have bought our tickets but we may have a few more people going and they may need tickets.

I haven't heard any mention of any of the MVMCPs being sold out yet. I have heard in the past that when they do sell out it tends to be the day-of...
We are going to the MVMCP on the 17th as well! Can't wait!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter