Who's going in DECEMBER '04 & where are you staying thread!

:bounce: we'll be there for a short trip from December 20-23, Daughter (22) and I will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn for the first time, I'm so excited that the AP rate was availabe for that time that we decided to return to get back the two days we lost during Hurricane Frances. And since it's the holiday season we get the see the Osbourne Lights and the Candlelight Processional for the first time...how's that for a treat or two. :hyper: I can't control myself... and I just found out that my girlfriend and her daughter (18) will be staying at the AKL during the same time...wow I am really beside myself now.:tongue: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi everyone...

Not sure if I posted here already...DH and I will be celebrating our 2 yr. wedding anniversary at GF/SL for 2 ngts only though :( (We'll be coming from the Disney Wonder).

Hope to see you guys there...can't wait to meet everyone!!!
:wave2: :wave2:

We will be there the 19-27th of Dec. at our favorite Christmas resort the BWI!

I think I am just gunna get some hot chocolalte and spend an entire evening under those lighted archways betwen FW and WS at Epcot listening to the music!!!!!

Leaving on the 6th and will be arriving on Dec. 7th and staying until the 16th! We're going to be staying at the Grand Floridian and it's going to be our first trip to WDW after billions of trips to Disneyland. I can't wait! :earsgirl:

We'll be there 12/5 through 12/11 staying at Pop Century!

We are so excited!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Can't wait for our first Christmas trip and our first trip to PC. Dec. 22-25

Where is the post with the list only.......shows what day folks are arriving and where they are staying??? Thanks - I have misplaced it evidently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter