Who's going in DECEMBER '04 & where are you staying thread!

AKL 12/1-12/5. MVMCP 12/2 & 12/3. CP 12/4 dinner at Rose and Crown Pub. We can't wait! We have never been with th eholiday decorations! :wave:

My husband ,me & 6yr old daughter, will be 1st time going in December... Staying 10 nights, 5nights @ AKL & 5 nights @ POLY.

I can't wait !!!!

We will be staying at the POFQ from the 26th-1st. Second trip this year, can't wait! ::MickeyMo

We will be there too! This is our first Dec trip, can't wait! 12/2-5 AKL savannah and 12/5-10 SSR. Our bunch includes me, DH, DD's, my parents and my brother.

12/7 CRT

12/9 MVMCP

We are at the AKL Dec 15-18th, then the 18-23 at BWV then Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa for some R & R!

We'll be there at the very beginning of the month.

Nov. 28 - Dec. 1 AKL concierge

Dec. 1 - Dec. 4 Poly concierge

We are SO EXCITED! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are going 12/3 to 12/11. Staying at CBR. It will be me, DH, our two DD's (ages 3 & 8), my parents, and my brother. It is my DH & youngest DD's first time, so I am so excited for them :tongue:

Now if I could just get my DH to be as excited as I am!!!!

We will be there arriving on 12/1 staying that night at the POP Century and then from 12/2-12/7 we will be at the POFQ. We will do the MVMCP on 12/2 and the CP on 12/5.
This is my 3rd trip during the holiday season but my mother's first, I know she will just love it all.
I can not wait to see all the resorts decorated for Christmas, I love the WL, the GF and the YC and BC.

We will be at AKL concierge Nov 29 to Dec 5. It is our first Christmas season trip. MVMCP Dec 2nd, CP Dec 3rd.
I'm SO EXCITED:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Also we are doing the sunrise safari.:thewave: :thewave:

:wave:

We are going Dec 2 through the 6th. Staying at the Wilderness Lodge :tongue:

Is it December yet?????:scratchin

Arriving on the 16th Staying at AKL and Pop Century
until the 3rd of Jan and then on to the Disney Cruise
on the 4th

MVMCP on the 16th and CP on Xmas Eve

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be at SSR from Dec.3rd-10th. Then on to AK from the 10th-12th. We are going to MVMCP on either Sun. or Tues.

Our first ever trip for me, DH, DD (turning 8) and DD5-

We'll be there 12/3-12/11 at WL to celebrate our 10th anniversary and on 12/5, DD turns 8 & DH turns 37!!:)

We're at MVMCP the 7th-CP with dinner at the Coral Reef the 5th.

DISLOVE-we'll see you at the WL-my oldest daughter is also an Alison-and I'm Christy!!:)

The trip is a surprise and I'm ready spill the beans!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: (BUT I WON'T):crazy:

We're going 12/5 - 12/11 and staying at the Contemporary. DH and I haven't been to WDW since 11/97 when we celebrated my parents' 50th wedding anniversary there. We're bringing DD (age 3) and DS (will be 1 on 12/13) for their first trip to "Mickey's House". Doing MVMCP on 12/5 AFTER dinner at the California Grill -- and can't wait!

DB, me, our 2 friends and their 3yr old son
AKL Dec 4-11

CP 12/5 8:15 - w/ dinner at The Garden Grill
MVMCP 12/7 w/dinner at LTT
:thewave: :cool1:

We will be at the AKL from Dec. 1-8 and we are going to mvmcp on the 5th...Can't wait....::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter